It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports that Rod Rosenstein Has Verbally Resigned To John Kelly

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Though I am more concerned with his choices actively trying to sabatage a duly elected president than the fact he chose poorly.

Who gets in trouble when my employees screw up at work? I've worked at corporations and small businesses, they are all consistent on that matter. If I hire employees and they do something maliciously or belligerently who does it fall on?

If any crimes were committed, I hope they get discovered and dealt with. But lets stop the 4d chess act and call Trump out where he messed up just like any other president, his hands are not clean.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: toms54
a reply to: CriticalStinker

You think "Obama's people" are going to be any better?

Nope, I think Obama was one of the worst presidents we've had.

link   

I can’t think of any case where someone has been charged yet. But then there hasn’t been a bunch of whining, despicable, lying political hacks attempting to take a duly elected president down.

This is a whole new ballgame.

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: xuenchen

Lisa Page, who was in the meetings, confirmed he was not joking about wire tapping Trump.

He should be charged with sedition, along with the others involved.

I'm all for it, but why is Lisa Page now credible?

She may have never lied ?

Unless we can find some.

😎

Just because she’s a scumbag (and most likely a rat) doesn’t necessarily make her a liar... pretty sure she knows exactly how screwed she’ll be if she perjured herself and knows full well how quick her rat brethren are to throw anyone and everyone under the bus to save their own rat asses...

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: Grambler

Though I am more concerned with his choices actively trying to sabatage a duly elected president than the fact he chose poorly.

Who gets in trouble when my employees screw up at work? I've worked at corporations and small businesses, they are all consistent on that matter. If I hire employees and they do something maliciously or belligerently who does it fall on?

If any crimes were committed, I hope they get discovered and dealt with. But lets stop the 4d chess act and call Trump out where he messed up just like any other president, his hands are not clean.

I said he chose poorly.

Of course he is not perfect.

What does that have to do with getting rid of people actively tryin to sabotage him?

link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

"imminent lawless action"

Brandenburg v. Ohio

Advocacy of force or criminal activity does not receive First Amendment protections if (1) the advocacy is directed to inciting or producing imminent lawless action, and (2) is likely to incite or produce such action.

edit on 24-9-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Certainly you have a point, but I can also see the benefits of firing him, or definitely of accepting his resignation.

There is no benefit to firing him as it allows Hot Rod to play the martyr. Better to keep him close and give the perception that you are above his behavior.

link   

Maybe you should take a look at the Lincoln Presidential Cabinet.

I've also heard that Jimmy Carter and his cabinet were the bestest of buds in work and outside of work.

That office worked like a well lubed machine with no push back from anyone. Hence why his turnover rate was immaculate.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I've also heard that Jimmy Carter and his cabinet were the bestest of buds in work and outside of work.

That office worked like a well lubed machine with no push back from anyone. Hence why his turnover rate was immaculate.

If Jimbo was playing chess with the Trumpmeister they'd both s*** on the board.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

I can’t think of any case where someone has been charged yet. But then there hasn’t been a bunch of whining, despicable, lying political hacks attempting to take a duly elected president down.

This is a whole new ballgame.

Lincoln, Kennedy, Carter, Reagan, Bush jr.

I invite anyone else to add to the list, I'm sure it's incomplete.
edit on 24-9-2018 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

I’m aware of that. But the fourth amendment also shows cause for removal and short of death. It all hinges on his inability to perform the duties of his office.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Maybe I and trump are just not as smart as you!

I dont know, I can see it either way.

Certainly you have a point, but I can also see the benefits of firing him, or definitely of accepting his resignation.

It's like a tank of piranhas here. How is trump going to get the senate to do anything anytime soon? They'll just sit there and laugh at him. Firing anyone is shooting himself in the foot if there's no plan for afterward.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
If Rosenstein resigns Trump can replace him with whatever lackey he wants through the vacancy act. As long as that person has already been confirmed by the Senate.

If he fires him, throw another log on the obstruction fire.

Sounds like John Barron is feeding another anonymous story to the press in hopes that Rosenstein will resign. Or at least make people think he verbally did to soften the blow for the true believers when he’s fired.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
I’m aware of that. But the fourth amendment also shows cause for removal and short of death. It all hinges on his inability to perform the duties of his office.

Which wouldn't have applied in this case as you've discovered yourself. Sedition is a very specific set of crimes which the hysterics can't seem to wrap their Trump-addled brains around.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Devin Nunes should replace him.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

If Jimbo was playing chess with the Trumpmeister they'd both s*** on the board.

Only difference is I'd be hard pressed to find any blind loyalists for Carter. I would however put money down that some people would say that Trump took the best dump on the board they've ever seen, a glorious girthy dump most men are incapable of taking.

link   
"Book em Danno. Treason 1"

link   

originally posted by: underwerks
If Rosenstein resigns Trump can replace him with whatever lackey he wants through the vacancy act. As long as that person has already been confirmed by the Senate.

Sounds like John Barron is feeding another anonymous story to the press in hopes that Rosenstein will resign. Or at least make people think he verbally did to soften the blow for the true believers when he’s fired.

Is there any action rosenstein could be caught doing that would justify trump firing him to you?

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Is there any action rosenstein could be caught doing that would justify trump firing him to you?

Helping him.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I recall something about the FBI watching Strzok and McCabe carefully before they were fired. They were found to then be destroying evidence.

Maybe they had a sting going on Rod recently? I think those reports of his actions against Trump would have been enough to get Rosenstein wire tapped.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join