It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports that Rod Rosenstein Has Verbally Resigned To John Kelly

page: 29
<< 26  27  28   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
Can’t you tell time either?

Can't you remember what you asked and when you asked it?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Can’t you remember what you said when you said it ?

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Can’t you remember what you said when you said it ?

Of course I can, that's why I keep asking why you said I mentioned something 'before' when I only mentioned it once. Maybe you can tell me where I mentioned it before the post in question:

"You don't even remember you mentioned it before." - You.

Show me the 'before'.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Then you denied mentioning it .

Would you like to get back on topic or are you too humiliated by the way I eviscerated you ?

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Then you denied mentioning it .

I denied mentioning it 'before' as you erroneously stated.

Would you like to get back on topic or are you too humiliated by the way I eviscerated you ?

Does that 'evisceration' cover you not explaining why you said I mentioned before and being wrong? I'll wait for your excuse buckaroo.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

No the eviscerat fell on your original claim that Rod Rosenstein couldn’t be charged with conspiracy. You’re desperately trying to stay away from your comment .

But since you insist .

2:50 PM you mentioned that I should start with Chase.

At 3:57 PM I ask if you remembered it .

At 6:13 PM you denied ever mentioning it.

Now would you like to get back on topic? I don’t understand that if you think your position is true why are you afraid to discuss it ?

edit on 27-9-2018 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Any moderators in the house?

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Why ?

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

No the eviscerat fell on your original claim that Rod Rosenstein couldn’t be charged with conspiracy. You’re desperately trying to stay away from your comment .

I'm not staying away from it, I stand by it and I'll go even further: he wont be charged with anything. Zero. Call me when Cheetolini does something about it.

At 3:57 PM I ask if you remembered it .

Remember what? That was the first time I mentioned Chase so what was there to remember? You seem very, very confused. I think I've asked you about 10 times now why you said that but you still haven't had the honesty to answer and I don't expect you ever will.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Never said he would be charged with that. I said that he “could” be charged with it. Your position is that the 25th amendment is a constitutional process and it would need to go before the cabinet members and vice President to make a judgment . Therefore it can’t be illegal.

I completely agree that for an impeachment the 25th amendment would have to proceed through the cabinet and vice president .

So OK let’s go ahead and say it had to go up the chain in order to decide whether it was credible or not. So let’s say that happen and the accusation went before the vice president and cabinet members. Then they found it had no basis and denied to proceed. So now it has proceeded the way you described.

After the cabinet chooses not to invoke the 25th amendment. It is at that point they can look at the two people that initiated the process to determine their motive. If their motive was political or personal among other things. They can be found in contempt for using nefarious means to initiate the process . ( conspiracy )

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Never said he would be charged with that. I said that he “could” be charged with it.

And a piano could fall on him tomorrow. Weak hypothetical sauce.

Your position is that the 25th amendment is a constitutional process and it would need to go before the cabinet members and vice President to make a judgment . Therefore it can’t be illegal.

If Trump's cabinet appointees discuss removing him (your sad definition of a 'conspiracy') via the 25th and do so it's totally legal.

Still waiting for you to grow some and answer my question.

edit on 27-9-2018 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

It would be legal if it was initiated in good faith . But if it was initiated in bad faith with a ulterior motive. It will be illegal. At which point it could be charged as conspiracy to overthrow the president .

Before you repeat yourself. Keep in mind at this point it has gone through the process of review by the cabinet and vice President and they did not proceed . Because it was unfounded.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   

It would be legal if it was initiated in good faith .

Show me in the Constitution where it has a qualifier for the 25th.

I'll wait for this like I'm waiting on your other answer.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

The qualifier isn’t in the 25th amendment. The qualifier is “conspiracy” in order to overthrow the president .

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Always entertaining watching the rwnj’s grasping for anything. Btw have those documents been declassified yet, lmao. Oh and how’s that Hillary investigation coming along? Did you ever get to the bottom of the the birth certificate? Rotf, lmao.....a reply to: Grambler

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

The qualifier isn’t in the 25th amendment. The qualifier is “conspiracy” in order to overthrow the president .

You know, you're right, I see Rod Rosenstein getting charged with conspriacy. Right after the 50,000 ealed indictments come out.

Or, using the 25th to remove a President isn't an overthrow like you hysterically think. It's a process, not a coup. But Trump-fappers like to think they know better, right?

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

You know, you're right, I see Rod Rosenstein getting charged with conspriacy. Right after the 50,000 ealed indictments come out.

Or, using the 25th to remove a President isn't an overthrow like you hysterically think. It's a process, not a coup. But Trump-fappers like to think they know better, right?

Yes I do thanks for playing .

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Yes I do thanks for playing .

Says the guy who still can't answer a simple question, but enjoy your weak sauce.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Wasn't he supposed to be meeting with the president yesterday? Any news about that? Kavanaugh took up all the air in the room yesterday.

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28   >>

join