It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports that Rod Rosenstein Has Verbally Resigned To John Kelly

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

If you can't or won't answer that question, again, move on.

I have answered your question 3 times.
He cannot as you described.
Tho your description is flawed.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Outside the sphere of Trump true-believers, there are many who recognize that Trump is not only unfit for the job, but is a danger to the US and the world. I have been very open that this is my opinion from the time Trump became the Republican nominee.

Rosenstein probably did suggest that Trump be recorded, as that would likely provide clear and direct evidence that he's incompetent to run a bait shop, much less the USA.

So?

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

You have evidence he is unable to do his job, please by all means provide it.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Rosenstein is working for the american people.

Those people have a system set up with oversight is done of the fbi and doj by congress.

He is withholding info from the people representatives that they requested.

He said he would go against subpeoneas as not being extorted.

You can ignore it if you want.

I dont want rosensetein to just work for trump, but I also fdont want him being the wingman of unelected bureaucrats, and doing his best to withold info from the American people.

As far as say signing the application as opposed to the warrant, i love that you think you got some great argument there.

Yeah I said warrant instead of application; i know the difference.

And you ignore that rosenstein did sign that application based off of unverified oppo reserch from hillarys team.

All of that is juts some exmaples of the the Intel community abusing trump; which is what I said.

This is what schumer warned of when he said trump should not criticize them or they would come after him.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

... the only point to be made by me in response to your continued and repetitious prattle is that you are merely repeating the partisan rhetoric being put out by Congressional Republicans and their media partners. You have no knowledge and no evidence of what has been requested or provided. You are repeating hearsay.

The sum total of your argument is based on assumptions that you have no evidence for aside from those sources. Further your argument is careless in that you simply rephrase the facts to fit a predictable pattern ... which you would like to be objective I think, but always ends up being one-sided.

Pretentions to non-partisanship aside ... those are the simple facts regarding this interaction between you and I.

/shrug

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

... the only point to be made by me in response to your continued and repetitious prattle is that you are merely repeating the partisan rhetoric being put out by Congressional Republicans and their media partners. You have no knowledge and no evidence of what has been requested or provided. You are repeating hearsay.

The sum total of your argument is based on assumptions that you have no evidence for aside from those sources. Further your argument is careless in that you simply rephrase the facts to fit a predictable pattern ... which you would like to be objective I think, but always ends up being one-sided.

Pretentions to non-partisanship aside ... those are the simple facts regarding this interaction between you and I.

/shrug

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   

So when the oversight committee presents letters in public of things they have requested from the doj, I am not allowed to look at those letters, because that is a partisan source?

What utter garbage!

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

So when the oversight committee presents letters in public of things they have requested from the doj, I am not allowed to look at those letters, because that is a partisan source?

What utter garbage!

LOL ... sure you can look at those letters. And anyone with discernment can see that it is partisan politics.

Let me restate my assertion to you and then you can keep collecting your stars: your arguments are based on partisan claims.

Are we clear on that? Good.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

So now you’re saying the 25th amendment was incorporated into the constitution so that Presidents can be removed for political reasons.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: soberbacchus

I would submit the msm has attempted to perpetrate a fraud on an administration they do not care for.

Fox leads the MSM. It leads in ratings selling prop to right wingers desperate for affirmation. Same strategy Trump employs for survival. In a world of feelings, facts don't matter.

The exact legal wording of the constitution is pretty important. Unable is in no way "unfit" but believe what you like.

LOL
Again if your best defense is debating whether Trump is "unfit" verse "unable" to be President, you kind of already lost the debate.

edit on 25-9-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

Fox leads the MSM.

The MSM Leaders are the BIG3+1 broadcast networks.

ABC, CBS, NBC, +PBS have 10x the viewership ratings over any cable channel.

The BIG3+1 is where the BS resides and spreads like prairie fires.

💥😃💥

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Again if your best defense is debating whether Trump is "unfit" verse "unable" to be President, you kind of already lost the debate.

no
there is no debate as the potus is in no way unable to do his job

your disagreement with his policies do not make him unable
it would take an actual medical condition to make him unable, and as we have a report from the white house dr showing he is ok good luck getting something stating otherwise

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

You mean FNC isn't the "leader in cable news" anymore?

My goodness.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

So ... your only claim is that YOUR opinion of Trump's fitness is the standard?

Are you a doctor? have you tested him?

Please.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: shooterbrody

So ... your only claim is that YOUR opinion of Trump's fitness is the standard?

Are you a doctor? have you tested him?

Please.

nope not my standard
the standard from the white house dr that actually has examined him
unless you have medical records that show otherwise

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I know this is not the same as excatly what you guuys were discussing.

But here is dershowitz saying rosenstein bringing up the 25th should disqualify him from his poistion, and it would have been a crime for them to invoke it.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
And if Rosenstein resigns, so will Sessions.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
If rod does leave it will light an even bigger fire under the dems asses.

You think the dems are fighting hard now, just wait.

LOL yeah I’ll take the bet that they’ll be no fight left in them come November

The game was up long ago, a slow and steady release of impending doom for the more they squeal and fight now

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
So now you’re saying the 25th amendment was incorporated into the constitution so that Presidents can be removed for political reasons.

Where did I say that? I said it is there for removal of the President, it's up to the Vice President and the Cabinet to say why.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Remember that Trump medical the deepstate were desperate to say how Trump was unfit or mentally ill?

Looks like they really needed it to be true but unfortunately it was only them who were mentally unstable and hellbent on their far left ideology’s

This is going to be a great end to 2018, the cards continue to fall on the secret society, maybe Soros for 2019

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join