It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports that Rod Rosenstein Has Verbally Resigned To John Kelly

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Whatever is in those documents - keep up.

I see, the 'documents' which only the Q-Balls are privy to.

It's like D&D for the digital age.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

They probably will.

That's why they need to remain in the shadows and that's why Trump isn't acknowledging any of that.

Of course, just my 10 cents.

It could also be some nerd talented guys on their parents' basement screwing with everyone.

Guess time will tell.

link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

The soon to be public FISA documents, as well as the text messages of Strzok, McCabe and crew.

link   

double dew, diet double dew, chipotle, and burger king is the dangerous mix

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
The soon to be public FISA documents, as well as the text messages of Strzok, McCabe and crew.

Oh, those!!! I forgot, they were probably sitting on the top of the 1,000,000 sealed indictments that came out.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Whatever is in those documents - keep up.

I see, the 'documents' which only the Q-Balls are privy to.

It's like D&D for the digital age.

Er, no. The documents that Trump ordered declassified that sent Democrats, the DoJ and the FBI into a tailspin.
I don't think it was Q who authorised the declassification of documents, was it?

edit on 24/9/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: Grambler

If Rosenstein resigns Trump can replace him with whatever lackey he wants through the vacancy act. As long as that person has already been confirmed by the Senate.

If he fires him, throw another log on the obstruction fire.

Sounds like John Barron is feeding another anonymous story to the press in hopes that Rosenstein will resign. Or at least make people think he verbally did to soften the blow for the true believers when he’s fired.

Is there any action rosenstein could be caught doing that would justify trump firing him to you?

Something actually illegal.

Not some personal definition of sedition or treason like everyone here uses.

So no president can ever fire anyone from their cabinet unless they break a law?

Or is that just for trump?

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

It is specific .

If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States,

BTW whoever he was talking to is the second person .

Sedition

link   

Er, no. The documents that Trump ordered declassified that sent Democrats, the DoJ and the FBI into a tailspin.
I don't think it was Q who authorised the declassification of documents, was it?

See above.

link   

If Rosenstein resigns Trump can replace him with whatever lackey he wants through the vacancy act. As long as that person has already been confirmed by the Senate.

Sounds like John Barron is feeding another anonymous story to the press in hopes that Rosenstein will resign. Or at least make people think he verbally did to soften the blow for the true believers when he’s fired.

Is there any action rosenstein could be caught doing that would justify trump firing him to you?

So no president can ever fire anyone from their cabinet unless they break a law?

He can absolutely fire anyone under him.

Question is, if people call for it and the political climate gets bad enough, could you see anything bad happening?

I could, Syria would be a nice distraction, and that's my concern. We have a marine aircraft carrier with F-35s that arrived on Sept. 11th.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

I would accept the resignation if i was trump.

What good would keeping a known enemy of his on staff be?

The only possible benefit would be as an appeasement to the never trumpers, but nothing he does will ever satisfy them anyways.

Because if push comes to shove you can say, 'Look, I didn't even fire this bozo, I let him stay and this was the type of disloyal scumbag I was dealing with. I've been right all along'. Or something to that effect.

That's 4D chess, firing people is zero-D chess.

I prefer DD chests.

Oh, wait what were we talking about?

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

The President can fire anyone in his administration for whatever reason he likes (as you know), but Democrats seem to want to change the rules...

...except when it suits, to the point they want someone to be refused a job because of accusations alone.

Go figure.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

double dew, diet double dew, chipotle, and burger king is the dangerous mix

Maybe gold toilets are better suited for handing that kind of payload

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

Sedition

He was apparently talking to other members of the cabinet, but setting that aside, the 25th Amendment to the Constitution, if it were to be applied, is not sedition, it using the Constitution as it was designed.

But, as nearly all legal experts on the matter agree, it wouldn't have even worked. Maybe Cheetolini can have him sent to Gitmo for writing mean things about him on the White House crapper stall in magic marker.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

See above.

I did.

See above.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

There is a good chance that the contents of the FISA documents are at this moment being discussed in the White House.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

content.time.com...

the display at Hang Fung Gold Technology's showroom in Hong Kong is today worth more than $29 million

So uh anyone seen the "Hang Fung" display?

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

As well as the fact that the British and Australia (Foreign Governments) is meddling in their release.

Funny how 1 letter in the alaphabet can get everyones panties in a bunch

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

Sedition

He was apparently talking to other members of the cabinet, but setting that aside, the 25th Amendment to the Constitution, if it were to be applied, is not sedition, it using the Constitution as it was designed.

Nonsense.
The 25th Amendment was not designed to allow one of the President's subordinates to secretly tape him to gather evidence of incapacity and then lobby his cabinet to get him removed.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

He can absolutely fire anyone under him.

Question is, if people call for it and the political climate gets bad enough, could you see anything bad happening?

I could, Syria would be a nice distraction, and that's my concern. We have a marine aircraft carrier with F-35s that arrived on Sept. 11th.

Not to use your own words against you, but your stance on the kavanaugh thread seemed to be we shouldnt worry that weaponizing sexual abuse because its been done before.

So why your worry here, distractions happen all of the time?

But on the specifics, sure i guess he could be distracting us by firing rosenstein. I guess he could also distract us by not firing rosenstein, and allowing stories of him stonewalling to continue to be written.

So either way, anything done could be considered a distraction.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join