It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports that Rod Rosenstein Has Verbally Resigned To John Kelly

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

They would be operating under the false premise that Trump is to unstable to carry out his duties.

Thats not a false premise. Its obvious to all.
edit on 9242018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Except the white house doctor.

Or do you have some medical paperwork stating otherwise?

No you dont.
Dont you have a cauldron to tend to?

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

wonderful... That doesnt apply here.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

The doctor who said he could live to two hundred? LOL dont make me laugh.

and you shouldnt talk about Sarah Sanders like that.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: carewemust
Supposed excerpts from Rod Rosenstein's resignation letter.
www.axios.com...

RR's little comfort zone just got a new fence built around it.

And he don't own that fence !!

He's clearly a choke artist, as anyone can see after his Congressional hearing.

Threatening Congressmen who requested documents for their investigation, was another glimpse into Rosenstein's personality.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

I suppose we should believe he was just kidding around with that one too.

😃

Rosenstein signing a Secret FISA warrant to spy on a Presidential campaign was just light-hearted kidding too!

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Did he go back to work right after shaking Kellys hand in front of the white house this afternoon?

Im pretty sure he did.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

But I always win in a bet.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Rosenstein is not a FISA judge he never signed any warrant.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Your medical insights are better than a navy trained professional?
No integrity with you people.

Lol
Way to demonstrate your solidarity.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: xuenchen

But I always win in a bet.

Except that one election.
It drove her stark raving mad.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

If two people were conspiring to use the 25th amendment as a weapon and unseat a president.

They are still guilty of conspiracy.

All you have to do is plan a crime it doesn’t have to be successful.

For me it all comes down to one word.

Motive

What was Rosenstein’s intent?

That’s an answer neither of us know.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Again, basic misunderstandings/dishonesty at work here ... DAG Rosenstein signs applications for warrants; FISA Court judges approve/sign the warrants.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   

How exactly do you think the 25th Amendment could be used by TWO people to do anything?

It requires a 2/3 vote in Congress. I posed Section 4 above.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Gryphon66

Look , I cannot Help if you are Unable to Comprehend the World Around you when it comes to Recognizing a Truth from a Lie . Some People are OWNED , Literally . Through Bad Choices in Life , They Must Serve a Master or Suffer the Consequences . Rosenstein could Relate to that , you Obviously Cannot . My Condolences ............

LOL ... bless your heart.

Anyone who doesn't agree with you is wrong. Yes, we know. Please ignore my posts.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Yes there is proof of stonewalling.

Many of the things requested by him from the committees has stil not been given.

yes he did sign the fisa warrants based largely on unverified oppo research.

I siad there was nothing illegal with rosenstein stating his opinions about the president.

Trump, like any president before or after him, has the right to fire someone on his team if that person is claiming to wear a wire to record him to help him get kicked out of office.

Your standards are not about THE truth, but rather your truth, which includes cabinet members not removing trump to prove they are corrupt.

Nope, you're merely repeating the partisan line from Congressional Republicans/Right Wing Media.

No, he didn't "sign the FISA warrants" based on anything. He's not a FISA judge. You seem to be forgetting the role of the Australian Ambassador.

Trump has the right to fire Rosenstein ... that has been established. However, there is absolutely NOTHING that Rosenstein could have or can do to remove the President ... please read Section 4 of the Twenty Fifth Amendment.

Now, any more pretentions to ways in which Mr. Rosenstein has allegedly "abused" poor Mr. Trump?
edit on 24-9-2018 by Gryphon66 because: Corrected spelling of Australian.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Rosenstein is a very capable person ... that should be fired because he's a leftist/Democrat/Obama agent that hoodwinked DJT into appointing him?

LOL. My head would hurt if I tried to think like some here.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

How exactly do you think the 25th Amendment could be used by TWO people to do anything?

I didn’t say two people would use the 25th amendment. I said that all they have to do is conspire to use it.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

originally posted by: Gryphon66

I didn’t say two people would use the 25th amendment. I said that all they have to do is conspire to use it.

Two people cannot "use the 25th Amendment" therefore, they cannot conspire to do so; your statement is nonsensical.

Again, a 25th Amendment action requires the positive vote of 2/3 of the Congress UNLESS the President agrees with the action.

edit on 24-9-2018 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   

If two people “conspired” to use the 25th amendment fraudulently to bring down a President. It could be illegal depending on motive .

conspiracy .

when people work together by agreement to commit an illegal act. A conspiracy may exist when the parties use legal means to accomplish an illegal result, or to use illegal means to achieve something that in itself is lawful. To prove a conspiracy those involved must have agreed to the plan before all the actions have been taken, or it is just a series of independent illegal acts. A conspiracy can be criminal for planning and carrying out illegal activities, or give rise to a civil lawsuit for damages by someone injured by the conspiracy. Thus, a scheme by a group of salesmen to sell used automobiles as new, could be prosecuted as a crime of fraud and conspiracy, and also allow a purchaser of an auto to sue for damages for the fraud and conspiracy.

dictionary.law.com...

My original position was the first sentence in the above definition . The One in bold was just a bonus .

edit on 24-9-2018 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirHardHarry

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Look , I cannot Help if you are Unable to Comprehend the World Around you when it comes to Recognizing a Truth from a Lie . Some People are OWNED , Literally . Through Bad Choices in Life , They Must Serve a Master or Suffer the Consequences . Rosenstein could Relate to that , you Obviously Cannot . My Condolences ............

Nice use of caps.

Agenda, much?

Yes I Like Caps . Is that Somehow a Capital Offense to You ? A mere Augment for the Lack of Verbal Nuances in the Written Word . Do you Need a Translator to Understand that ? As for " Agenda's " , I Have None . I Cherish the Freedoms this Country Allows Me , and Damn If I Will remain Silent when those Freedoms are Attacked . Get It > ?
edit on 24-9-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join