It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports that Rod Rosenstein Has Verbally Resigned To John Kelly

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I say if it can be proven that he was planning this and it looks like some people at justice have come forward and have stated he talked about doing this in a meeting then he should be arrested and charged with sedition.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

Why? Nothing about that is a crime. Sorry its in the constitution and admit it trump is a bumbling idiot who doesnt have a clue and everyone is worried about what he will do. He needs to be taken out. an old age home where he can sit and tweet all day long in front of the TV in the day room would be perfect. Hes been practicing for that role for a while now.
This way? Oh that way? O I need to sign that? Covefefe? wipe that drool off his chin someone.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

holy smokes

He needs to be taken out.

seems you and mr brown have a bit in common

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

This may not be far from the truth for some who post here all day every day.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

You just described your exact condition. Did breakfast end early?
edit on 25-9-2018 by PurpleFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

You don't know what documents have been asked for or not. As I said, you are repeating partisan rhetoric.

DAG Rosenstein is not a document gatherer; believe it or not, there are policies and procedures at the DOJ for what can be released and when particularly as regards national security. Do you have any evidence for this claim that is not sourced from either Republicans in Congress or the right-wing media (Fox, Daily Caller, Breitbart, et. al.?)

If you don't understand the difference between an application for a warrant and a warrant, or if your own sense of honesty doesn't compel you to acknowledge the difference ... I can't help you.

I have no "hang up" with the word abuse. You made claims that you can't back up.

Rosenstein is working for the American people. He doesn't work for President Trump. You seem to forget that.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Gryphon66

No , I Encourage Debate , and Contrary Opinions , it's just that Most of Yours Just Do Not " Cut The Mustard " . Know What I Mean Griff ?

I know that your posts are basically partisan/media repeats, with the exception of your odd capitalization scheme.

You're apparently confusing the ability to debate with agreeing with your own beliefs. Vague innuendo is not debate.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33

I say if it can be proven that he was planning this and it looks like some people at justice have come forward and have stated he talked about doing this in a meeting then he should be arrested and charged with sedition.

Except that it's not a crime to acknowledge that the President of the United States is unfit for the high office that he holds.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
lol
like there is not an "official record" of this or anything....
thehill.com...

The House on Thursday passed a resolution demanding the Department of Justice (DOJ) hand over sensitive documents, in the process delivering a final warning shot to senior officials before conservatives move ahead with more aggressive action against the department. In a 226-183 vote, lawmakers approved the messaging measure, which calls on the DOJ to turn over all of the documents House Republicans have requested related to the FBI's handling of investigations during the 2016 presidential election.

The house passed.....hmm seems there might be a record of this action somewhere....

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
nvm
edit on 25-9-2018 by CADpro because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

you are correct as "unfit" is not a standard used in the 25th

the msm would have you believe otherwise tho

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

you are correct as "unfit" is not a standard used in the 25th

the msm would have you believe otherwise tho

Ah. Since you seem to have some passing familiarity with the Constitution, perhaps you can explain to us how Rob Rosenstein could enact the 25th Amendment to remove the incompetent occupant of the Oval Office?

Perhaps you can demonstrate how recording Trump rises to the level of sedition?

Thx.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

I haven't stated it does.
I stated YOUR "unfit" is nowhere to be found in the 25th.
I would welcome you to show otherwise were you so inclined; otherwise you should stop misrepresenting the constitution.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I would welcome you to show otherwise were you so inclined; otherwise you should stop misrepresenting the constitution.

And was I stating that I was quoting the 25th Amendment?

Why no, no I wasn't. That has nothing to do with my statement or argument.

This is the typical fallacious, nitpicking BS that now passes as debate around here.

Either answer the question I posed to you or move on: what crime did Rosenstein commit again?

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Except that it's not a crime to acknowledge that the President of the United States is unfit for the high office that he holds.

YOUR statement.
I added your statement is correct as there is no UNFIT in the 25th.
It would be impossible to be guilty of a crime that does not exist because you made up the statute.

lol
stick by the "UNFIT" tho as you haven't the decency to correct your mistake

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   

I would argue that once the public is debating the exact legal wording of the 25th Amendment, let alone his own cabinet discussing it's viability, it is a clear sign that an utter moron is in the oval office.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

As usual, you chimed in on a comment made to another poster, and now you're merely spamming the forum.

My statement is clear and direct. I made no claim about the 25th Amendment.

However, I will make one now and you can either respond in good faith, or continue this nonsense and be ignored.

How could Rod Rosenstein harm Trump in any way via the 25th Amendment or by recording conversations with him?

If you can't or won't answer that question, again, move on.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

I would argue that once the public is debating the exact legal wording of the 25th Amendment, let alone his own cabinet discussing it's viability, it is a clear sign that an utter moron is in the oval office.

Not to mention that no one here was quoting the 25th Amendment. It's a tactic, Bacchus. Quibbling with strawmen is what some folks do.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

I would submit the msm has attempted to perpetrate a fraud on an administration they do not care for.
The exact legal wording of the constitution is pretty important. Unable is in no way "unfit" but believe what you like.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

lol
Unable makes the discussion moot.
Trump is in no way unable to do the job.
Unfit may be your opinion but it is not the same thing.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join