It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports that Rod Rosenstein Has Verbally Resigned To John Kelly

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Again you rephrase what I said.

If he's going to fight the issues in the agencies ... Why isnt he?

He's the President. If Rosenstein is dirty WHY is he still there?

Seem the answer is that Trump is not the man he pretended to be.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Again you rephrase what I said.

If he's going to fight the issues in the agencies ... Why isnt he?

Seem the answer is that Trump is not the man he pretended to be.

I love the stance some people have on this.

If trump didnt fire rosenstein, that shows he ois not the man he pretended to be, or rosenstein did nothing wrong.

If he does fire rosensetin, then he should be impeached for obstruction of justice.

(not saying you said both of those things)

Look I dont think trump is perfect.

There are many things I have called him out for.

Striking syria, debt spending, stupid personal feuds, petty lies, and many other things.

That doesnt mean we shouldnt fight against unelected intel bureaucrats going after trump for having the gall to criticize them.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   

If I didn't say them, why are you responding to them.

IF Trump were what some portray him as, he wouldtnt be concerned with minutae.

However, sadly, he is a childish man.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Do you have any idea how idiotic you sound?

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

I am showing how trump is damned by anti trumpers no matter what he does, thats why i responded with that.

Just as you are responding to me about how some call him a savior and such, and i never said those things

Yes he is childish, on that we agree.

Still, that doesnt justify abuse by the intel community.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Lol, well they'll have to suck it up when he either gets promoted if Sessions goes or fired, and that will be that.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

So. What has Rosenstein done to abuse Mr Trump?

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
The man overseeing the Mueller Investigation was planning to record and overthrow Trump!?!?!

He just handed Trump a Home Run/Game Over/2nd Term.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

So. What has Rosenstein done to abuse Mr Trump?

Well i dont have access to the documents to see everything.

For starters, he may have suggested wearing a wire to record trump and trying to remove him from office.

He also has stonewalled congressional oversight seeking to look into intel community bias and misdoings.

He also signed the fisa warrant for carter page, and that most likely relied heavily on unverifed oppo research form the dnc and hillary.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: JasonBillung

OK, but I posted "Show me a credible source that contradicts my statement above on the process of law and policy when it comes to the federal civil service. Might be a separete thread, though."

Not really a response on your part. At least not an on-topic response.

I'm not sure what you want as you gave a statement of how it is all suppose to work and I suggest there are bureaucrats who think otherwise as we see them work to undermine the President's effectiveness to the point of wanting removal. Rosenstein does not seem to be on point with his bosses boss...do you find that a little strange.

People may suggest it is due to Trump not being stable "blah blah" whatever they want to call it, but we are talking before his first day in office here when the undermining started and the only ones who could had done that so early are the bureaucrats who had been in place before he entered office.

Time will only tell on this as it all plays out for the next year or two.

edit on 24-9-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

your words mean nothing , cable news says whatever they want while using unnamed sources .

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

He is a Constitutional scholar who's argued in front of the Supreme Court and now teaches the subject, he has far more insight that people quoting words they don't understand.

I know exactly who the man is.

I understand what I quoted quite well it’s just that you’ve moved past my position to prove a different point.

The 'exact wording' describes the mechanism, nothing more.

^^^^^ thank you for confirmation because that’s been my only position.

Uh, now, you feel it's your opinion they do even though at this point they aren't even substantiated and if they were there is noting seditious about him discussing the implementation of the Constitution. The a Constitutional Amendment and its process cannot be seditious.

No it’s my position that conspiring to overthrow the president is a chargeable offense for Rosenstein . Not that it’s going to happen, not that it will happen just that it could happen under the law .

I can’t make my position any simpler .

2nd bold

That’s very simplistic. I will address it after you recognize that under the letter of the law he “could” be charged .

[qoute]
You're all over the place man, galloping from sedition, the 25th and whatever else you can think of.

25th was an earlier discussion and you know that. We’ve been discussing sedition lately.

Let me ask this way. Does it state in US code that conspiring to overthrow a president is a seditious act ?

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: FingerMan
The man overseeing the Mueller Investigation was planning to record and overthrow Trump!?!?!

He just handed Trump a Home Run/Game Over/2nd Term.

Makes one wonder doesn't it...who would go to NY times and spell out what they wanted to do...doesn't make sense, unless this is some deal already worked out between maybe Rosenstein and the WH. This is about the only way to actually remove him with reason and it is not a secret he wanted to go for a while now.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   

So, you're positing from fake news and partisan theorymongering?

Ok.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Seems like everything these days is a damn if you do damn if you don't. Comey is a perfect example of that as the Dems screamed for his removal and when Trump finally did they scream obstruction. Why would this be any different with Rosenstein as he oversees the Russian collusion investigation?

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   

So, you're positing from fake news and partisan theorymongering?

Ok.

No i posted what i posted.

There is a lot of evidence of rosenstein stonewalling, signing the fisa warrant that was based on oppo research etc.

The only thing that I posted that is unknown is rather he said about wearing a wire and invoking the 25th.

Sorry that is not up to your lofty standards of the cabinet is corrupt if they dont move to remove trump.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

He is a Constitutional scholar who's argued in front of the Supreme Court and now teaches the subject, he has far more insight that people quoting words they don't understand.

I know exactly who the man is.

I understand what I quoted quite well it’s just that you’ve moved past my position to prove a different point.

The 'exact wording' describes the mechanism, nothing more.

^^^^^ thank you for confirmation because that’s been my only position.

Uh, now, you feel it's your opinion they do even though at this point they aren't even substantiated and if they were there is noting seditious about him discussing the implementation of the Constitution. The a Constitutional Amendment and its process cannot be seditious.

No it’s my position that conspiring to overthrow the president is a chargeable offense for Rosenstein . Not that it’s going to happen, not that it will happen just that it could happen under the law .

I can’t make my position any simpler .

2nd bold

That’s very simplistic. I will address it after you recognize that under the letter of the law he “could” be charged .

You're all over the place man, galloping from sedition, the 25th and whatever else you can think of.

25th was an earlier discussion and you know that. We’ve been discussing sedition lately.

Let me ask this way. Does it state in US code that conspiring to overthrow a president is a seditious act ?

Stay down dude.

edit on 24-9-2018 by JasonBillung because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Except if the 25th Amendment is used it isn't a conspiracy nor is it chargeable. There's a reason it's in the Constitution, so people can remove the President.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

So you’re just going to keep ducking my question. Cool

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   

So you’re just going to keep ducking my question. Cool

You want me to look up United States code for you? Stop being lazy and do it yourself, I'm not here to gather your information for you.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join