It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports that Rod Rosenstein Has Verbally Resigned To John Kelly

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Correct me if I am wrong but could this not cause a massive problem for Trump.

He can't get his Supreme Court judge appointed, he hates sessions then this guy goes, sessions could lets face it follow shorty so he has all this big jobs vacant going into the mid-terms.

I don't quite get how this is good for Trump?

Unless Kavanaugh admits to any of this, he will be appointed.
I still believe Trump and Sessions are doing the Wonka vs Slugwoth thing.
You can’t count Trump out until he’s dead and in the ground. And even then I would be paranoid that it’s one of his tricks

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

No, there's no evidence of stonewalling ... there are claims by partisans in Congress and in the news media.

Rosenstein is a FISA judge now? Wow. Or did you mean to say he signed a FISA application? And that any and all warrants are approved in a FISA court?

You said above there's nothing wrong with Rosenstein expressing his opinions about Mr. Trump. If so, how can that arise to the level of "abuse" of the President?

The answer is it doesn't. The other answers you have for "abuse" have little to no factual basis.

My "lofty standards" for the Cabinet or the Congress is not at stake here.

The only standard I hold is simple honesty at which all politicians (and many others) fail.

edit on 24-9-2018 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Gryphon66

He's the President. If Rosenstein is dirty WHY is he still there?

Seems like everything these days is a damn if you do damn if you don't. Comey is a perfect example of that as the Dems screamed for his removal and when Trump finally did they scream obstruction. Why would this be any different with Rosenstein as he oversees the Russian collusion investigation?

Gosh, politics is a dirty business? Who knews?

Comey played both ends against the middle and lost.

Rosenstien is not directing the Mueller investigation, and if he were, he's done a damn fine job with multiple confessions and indictments, wouldn't you say?

Heckuva job, Rosey!

Are all the Trump folks here forgetting that TRUMP put Rosenstein in his position???

So, was Trump incompetent, ill-informed or gullible when he did so?
edit on 24-9-2018 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Yes there is proof of stonewalling.

Many of the things requested by him from the committees has stil not been given.

yes he did sign the fisa warrants based largely on unverified oppo research.

I siad there was nothing illegal with rosenstein stating his opinions about the president.

Trump, like any president before or after him, has the right to fire someone on his team if that person is claiming to wear a wire to record him to help him get kicked out of office.

Your standards are not about THE truth, but rather your truth, which includes cabinet members not removing trump to prove they are corrupt.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Are all the Trump folks here forgetting that TRUMP put Rosenstein in his position???

So, was Trump incompetent, ill-informed or gullible when he did so?

Not sure what you are getting at since Rosenstein is a very capable person. Rosenstein wrote the memo to fire Comey two weeks into the job, and was thrust into the Russian investigation when Sessions Recused himself, so Trump did not put him over the investigation. Mueller is still answerable to Rosenstein, so my point is Trump can not fire him even if he wanted to without people screaming Obstruction!!!

BTW it seems this has been all a nothing burger as the media made up something that wasn't...

edit on 24-9-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Yeah I figured you didn’t see it the last 10 times I posted it you weren’t making much sense .

Since you won’t answer my question I give up I’ll move on to yours.

Except if the 25th Amendment is used it isn't a conspiracy nor is it chargeable. There's a reason it's in the Constitution, so people can remove the President.

Two or more people conspiring to overthrow the elected president using the 25th amendment fraudulentlyis a conspiracy. They would be operating under the false premise that Trump is to unstable to carry out his duties.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Look , I cannot Help if you are Unable to Comprehend the World Around you when it comes to Recognizing a Truth from a Lie . Some People are OWNED , Literally . Through Bad Choices in Life , They Must Serve a Master or Suffer the Consequences . Rosenstein could Relate to that , you Obviously Cannot . My Condolences ............

edit on 24-9-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

It is if you in a secure federal facility DON'T believe me get caught taking a video or a recording in restricted areas at Pentagon it too is in dc is it not.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
Two or more people conspiring to overthrow the elected president using the 25th amendment fraudulentlyis a conspiracy. They would be operating under the false premise that Trump is to unstable to carry out his duties.

The 'fraudulent' part is first up to the cabinet and the Vice President, if the President contends it's then up to the Congress, that's who determines to move forward and if they do it's legal, the end. The Trump fappers opinions are irrelevant.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Fallingdown

The Trump fappers opinions are irrelevant.

How do I sign up to be a trump fapper?

Or have I already made the cut?

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Look , I cannot Help if you are Unable to Comprehend the World Around you when it comes to Recognizing a Truth from a Lie . Some People are OWNED , Literally . Through Bad Choices in Life , They Must Serve a Master or Suffer the Consequences . Rosenstein could Relate to that , you Obviously Cannot . My Condolences ............

Nice use of caps.

Agenda, much?

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33
It is if you in a secure federal facility...

A secure Federal facility is not relevant to the topic

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Supposed excerpts from Rod Rosenstein's resignation letter.
www.axios.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

You haven't, you question things instead of blindly parroting the imbecilic talking points.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
www.axios.com...

RR's little comfort zone just got a new fence built around it.

And he don't own that fence !!

He's clearly a choke artist, as anyone can see after his Congressional hearing.

💥😎💥

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Grambler

You haven't, you question things instead of blindly parroting the imbecilic talking points.

I just like the word fapper.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

www.axios.com...

💥😎💥

Threatening Congressmen who requested documents for their investigation, was another glimpse into Rosenstein's personality.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

I bet not.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

www.axios.com...

Threatening Congressmen who requested documents for their investigation, was another glimpse into Rosenstein's personality.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

I suppose we should believe he was just kidding around with that one too.

😃

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

I bet not.

I bet so.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join