It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask Me Anything about Skinwalker Ranch with George Knapp and Jeremy Corbell

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: chrisonabike

Impressive. Thanks for being a free spirit and the inspiration you bring with your music!

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: chrisonabike
Thats one place I wouldn't do it a reply to: underwerks

True. Probably not the best place to let your spiritual guard down.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyAnonymous

Thanks Johnny and nice to meet you!

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I would like to do it in the place I feel safest too .So Dave and Busters it is then ...a reply to: JeremyCorbell

link   
Removed double post

edit on 9-22-2018 by Springer because: (no reason given)

link   
Removed triple post... (the internet guardians are slaying us today! Piss off NSA!)
edit on 9-22-2018 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Pleasure and thank you for being so kind a reply to: SacredLore

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: JeremyCorbell

Did "the phenomenon" on Skinwalker Ranch ever do anything worse than we humans do on a daily basis?
What would that have been?
I do not mean worse than crimes, but worse than what is accepted in our society. Cattle mutilation is not worse than what we do to cattle, too, I find.

What I am aiming at: Is "fear" really the correct emotional response? Would "respect" not be enough?

It seems that interstellar travel requires messing with dimensional phenomena. Could it be that what is observed at the ranch are just side-effects of an "interstellar highway" passing through nearby? Sort of like the noise of a helicopter that flies by?
Rather randomly confusing than intentionally misleading?
Is there clear proof that "the phenomenon" is malignant or is it just interpretation?
edit on 22-9-2018 by SacredLore because: spelling

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: chrisonabike

Hopefully, we'll catch you in a few more things like this.

Be nice to see more of the art as well.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Food for thought before you watch my film… the moment I learned how my first magic trick was done, there was always a part of my psyche that alerts me to the concept that I could be missing the truth or perceiving the situation inaccurately.

On one hand I’m just reporting the news. I’m using the medium of film to amplify the testimony of people I find credible as they tell their stories. On the other hand I’m portraying a historic narrative and weaving it together with modern encounters of the unusual. So what you get at the end is more of a sociological documentation of a unique situation - a complex series of events that are ritualistically displayed before you like a psycho-spiritual offering or a cattle mutilation. It's intentional, yet brutal. And the end result is a type of evidence.

In fact, I believe my film provides an extraordinary amount of evidence. But there are two major questions we need to answer before we can agree or disagree on that. First… what is evidence? What do you consider evidence personally? For example… do you consider witness testimony evidence? I do. And we have a long history in this country of relying on witness testimony as evidence - even in cases of capital punishment. It certainly can be argued that not all witness testimony should be considered equal. Some is better than others - undoubtedly. But the weight of independent and vastly diversified corroborating testimony - over a duration of time - is extremely compelling. We get that with the story of Skinwalker Ranch.

Mutilated corpses; pathology reports; geomagnetic anomalies; footprints and tracks; photos of unidentified objects, video of what appeared to observers as an apparition of the twin towers… do you consider these types of articles evidence? My movie has this - it has all of this. So it’s my opinion that my film is packed with evidence. But the bigger question might be… evidence of what?

We still don’t know what we’re dealing with. And that’s the bottom line. The events and phenomena experienced and studied at Skinwalker Ranch appear like a performance by a discriminating precognitive sentient intelligence. Sometimes it's physical, and at times it's distinctly non-physical. It’s always elusive, and that’s extremely frustrating. It was frustrating for the scientists who studied it. I understand that. However, as I’ve been taught by George… it’s the job of science and journalism to investigate the unexplained, not explain the uninvestigated.

I’m skeptical of skeptics too.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

Could be... but it can get quite personal at the ranch. Remember the bulls incident? That specifically targeted the fears of the Gorman's.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Hey Johnny. It's been awhile. I know ley lines were discussed during the NIDS period but I do not remember anything solid coming from it, nor do I remember exactly how or where they intersect the ranch. Sorry. The only geological oddity is something called gilsonite, a mineral that reportedly is found in the Uintah Basin and few other places in the world. No idea what the significance of that might be. I don't know of any graves found on the ranch property but know there was a US Army graveyard in Fort Duchesne, right next door and that when the Utes built part of their community on that site, they found bits and pieces of old uniforms during the construction, so yes, they disturbed a bunch of graves. There have been a handful of witnesses who told NIDS that they saw ghostly images and heard the sounds of a running battle between US Cavalry troops and Ute warriors but there is no way to verify those accounts, of course. Just interesting stories that add to the lore. Thanks to everyone at ATS, all the members, and to my pals Mark and Rob and Jeremy. It's been fun.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Hmm, right, locking up the bulls is a strange kind of humor, indeed :-) Very weird event. Sounds like a paranormal prank...

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: JeremyCorbell
a reply to: SacredLore

Could be... but it can get quite personal at the ranch. Remember the bulls incident? That specifically targeted the fears of the Gorman's.

That incident stood out for me. It could of been a lot worse eg the bulls lying dead the the coral. Seemed like "they" were just teasing the Gormans.

link   

On the evidence aspect, As I've previously heard, we are looking for the smoking gun, when all around us as huge piles of empty shell cases....

link   

Before I call it a night, the thing that really got me was Colm's assessment that the calf that was mutilated was not killed by lasers, or scalpels, but knives. Two different knives. For some reason he felt it was done by machine. A mechanical butcher of sorts. The most terrifying part of the documentary by far -surpassing Dire wolves for me.

link   
Good afternoon/evening Gentlemen,

Long time lurker, noob (as in just signed up) member...

Not sure if this has been asked, but can one of you elaborate more on the Dark Canyon (which the locals believe was the source of the phenomenon/The Trickster)?

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: privatepilotuk

Yep.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeorgeKnapp

Hey Johnny. It's been awhile. I know ley lines were discussed during the NIDS period but I do not remember anything solid coming from it, nor do I remember exactly how or where they intersect the ranch. Sorry. The only geological oddity is something called gilsonite, a mineral that reportedly is found in the Uintah Basin and few other places in the world. No idea what the significance of that might be. I don't know of any graves found on the ranch property but know there was a US Army graveyard in Fort Duchesne, right next door and that when the Utes built part of their community on that site, they found bits and pieces of old uniforms during the construction, so yes, they disturbed a bunch of graves. There have been a handful of witnesses who told NIDS that they saw ghostly images and heard the sounds of a running battle between US Cavalry troops and Ute warriors but there is no way to verify those accounts, of course. Just interesting stories that add to the lore. Thanks to everyone at ATS, all the members, and to my pals Mark and Rob and Jeremy. It's been fun.

For later, this is a link to an anomaly map - (Magnetic) Magnetic - World Anomaly Map
edit on 22-9-2018 by privatepilotuk because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-9-2018 by privatepilotuk because: typo

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

Agreed. It was both an elegant mutilation with precision cuts... and also blunt force trauma with the dislocation and ripping out of the hip bone. Super freaky.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join