It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask Me Anything about Skinwalker Ranch with George Knapp and Jeremy Corbell

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Filth. pure Filth.

link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

I would love to see that happen!

To be honest: i had some missing time events when i was travelling the northern and eastern shore of lake Baikal...but i am pretty sure they were all vodka-related.

Russia seems like a magnet for high strangeness activity, especially eastern Siberia, the Ural and Altai mountains. A lot of people can tell you a lot of strange stories. i personally would love to sit down and go through the chronicles of russian-orthodox monastries or in Siberia the buddhist monastries to see if there is something interesting to find...

link   
Phenominal session with you guys, thank you and ATS for hosting.

link   
a reply to: mirageman

Appreciated my friend and nice to meet you.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer

You guys are adorable. I need that photo printed and framed.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: JeremyCorbell

I like this unknown stuff myself...Thanks

link   
a reply to: Jobeycool

It's a real farmer... discovering a fresh mutilation.

link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Have a good dinner!

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: JeremyCorbell

....................."The world is mine"

Who said that?

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Well ..There's more family now ...we just had a baby girl ...she's 5 weeks old..Coco Jo and she's a beaut ! hows yours?a reply to: Crakeur

link   
Thanks for the great AMA, and the documentary guys. I hope my thread on the towers drives a few sales via curiosity.

Genuinely funny, snd enjoyable, plus a nice look behind the scenes.

link   
Question for Jeremy and Rob: Do you think Dymethatriptaline takes us the the realm of the Phenomena?
edit on 22-9-2018 by privatepilotuk because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-9-2018 by privatepilotuk because: typo

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I'll get Mark to sign it ...I know someone who knows someone a reply to: JeremyCorbell

link   
a reply to: chrisonabike

Congrats Rob. Hope you're not missing too much sleep.

link   
a reply to: chrisonabike

Ohhhhh... we need a picture of little Coco.

link   
a reply to: ctj83

So very appreciated.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Im guessing so ..That being said I've always been too Chicken shhh too try it ..That and I don't know know how well it would jive with me being sober ...I'll ask my sponsor ; )

link   
a reply to: privatepilotuk

People who are a lot smarter than me have been talking of late about consciousness and why it might be the common thread linking various "paranormal" phenomena. I have also heard that word bandied about by people who clearly don't know what they are talking about, so it seems like consciousness as a buzzword has arrived. I have yet to read a good definition of consciousness, what it is, where it resides, how it works, so I have been struggling to get my head around how it might qualify as the key component in the Unified Theory of Weirdness. For the time being, it is probably too far over my head for me to say anything that is remotely close to being cogent. I am somewhat embarrassed to admit that, but it happens to be true. I'm hoping to get a download on this topic from folks who know a lot more about it, and when that happens, I'll come back and give a better response to your question.

link   
a reply to: privatepilotuk

Ummm eff yes... have you tried '___'?

Sorry had to chime in on that one.
Back to dinner.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I would like to echo the thanks and appreciation for your effort, time and energy here today, gentlemen!

To the Mystery...and those who brave the ragged edges, the fringes and the shadows...

Thank you for listening and sharing -- I can tell we have just scratched the surface of what has been experienced and of all the stories that could be told, and that's the beauty of the film, in a way -- there is that infinite, yawning cavern of the Phenomenon, tempting us to enter even while it frightens us away.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join