It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask Me Anything about Skinwalker Ranch with George Knapp and Jeremy Corbell

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: v3g4S

It's very dark. Can't see your hand in front of your face. You are deep in the woods. It's alive with predators. We were there are froze our asses off. It was spooky. They say the Skinwalker lives up there. That's about all I know. I would go back.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Apologies if it's been asked, I haven't read all the replies.

Has there been any deeper testing of the ground, either by core samplings to see if there is anything abnormal for the area under the ranch? Or by any type of ground sonar/radar testing looking for structures?

I recall from George's book a mention of prior owners stipulating no digging and a theory about underground structures.
edit on 22-9-2018 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
After making this film I can firmly say that reality simply isn’t what it used to be. Things are not what they seem. Everything around us is a mental construct. And we create our own reality. Breaking that down is hard to do, and once it’s done - there's no coming back. 

What happens to people when their fundamental beliefs, the bedrock of their understanding, explodes into a million pieces. When something comes careening from out of the blue, and messes with everything we know. 

How would you react?

That's what I saw a lot of in the interviews from the ranch and surrounding areas.

Something is there...and it lurks in the shadows.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

At over 500 acres... the ground radar has not been done yet... as it would be a huge job. However... there is some data that has been accomplished, but I don't think it showed much. I hope that helps.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JeremyCorbell

That's creepy.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Thanks Gentlemen, for your time and efforts.

Especially good to see Mr. Knapp back in the groove.

Jeremy, your and Robbie's anecdote about the burly security dude's parting gift ...

Any read about his veracity ?

IOW, do you think he was F'n with yous or did you lend credence to his account ?

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Thank you for the response.

I'd wonder if just the presence of the equipment, if even to test a small area, would elicit a response from the phenomenon at the ranch. As I recall it sometimes being what those that witnessed it would describe it as reactive.

link   
Hand on heart he wasn't messing with us ...a reply to: Jbird

link   
To all: At the end of the video it shows footage of a light in the sky. What is the background of that footage?

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Jbird

I understand you question... as it makes for an easy answer. But unfortunately for our world view... the witness is not only of high-credibility, but a trusted associate. An understated dude. He saw what he said he saw. Make of that what you will.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Hopefully we will hear more about the infrasound!

Thanks everyone, I'm out of here!

George, Springer, Rob, Jeremy thanks so much for doing this.

Random question Jeremy, how did you do the cool dissolving crystal / rocks overlay on some images ? loved it.

And for giving me new insights into Rob's fantastic Angels

edit on 22-9-2018 by ctj83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

I hear dynamite works wonders. The Phenomenon would respond almost always after they used dynamite on say old tree-stumps. So I don't know. Maybe it doesn't like to be disturbed and responds to noise and that kinda thing... or maybe it's just another one of its games.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Can you tell me at timestamp for that?

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

Thanks man. Nice to meet you.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Not right now, but it is the very end, with subtitles over it.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Many thanks to those across the pond (Jeremy and George) for an amazing AMA. Some of us Brits need our dream phase time as it's late. Robbie, you'll be used to late nights for the coming weeks lol. Good luck with your new baby girl. She sounds another amazing little lady.....
edit on 22-9-2018 by privatepilotuk because: typo

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Oh... that is a UFO that was caught be locals in the area. And the pink stuff is ice melting that I filmed... cool right?

link   
a reply to: privatepilotuk

Thanks for tuning in!

link   
Right ..I better go and be a dad .Loved being here ...thank you all for your kindness

See you soon boys ....Lets do more weird stuff!

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Ah classic!!! Thanks Jeremy, you rock.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join