It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask Me Anything about Skinwalker Ranch with George Knapp and Jeremy Corbell

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: privatepilotuk

I got this question. I'm fascinated by Dymethatriptaline. I have no idea where it takes you, but from my experience... it's somewhere interesting. Where you go... it's beyond me actually. I wanted to see what it's all about... and figured by trying it I would solve the riddle. Similar to how I have not solved the UFO mystery in the first year of trying... Dymethatriptaline will remain a mystery. So who knows. Ultimately... I think I will learn more from documenting humans with my camera.
edit on 22-9-2018 by JeremyCorbell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: chrisonabike
Im guessing so ..That being said I've always been too Chicken shhh too try it ..That and I don't know know how well it would jive with me being sober ...I'll ask my sponsor ; )

I'm also chicken to try it too, so you're not alone

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: chrisonabike

Hello Robbie, awesome that you are participating!

Do you know Tom DeLonge personally? What do you think of the endeavours of To The Starts Acacemy (TTSA)?

Grant Cameron states that musicians are used by "otherworldly forces" to give us messages. One example he mentions is Led Zeppelin's "Kashmir". Did you ever feel like you got some kind of messages "downloaded" to your mind that you felt were not originating from you?
edit on 22-9-2018 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeorgeKnapp
a reply to: privatepilotuk

People who are a lot smarter than me have been talking of late about consciousness and why it might be the common thread linking various "paranormal" phenomena. I have also heard that word bandied about by people who clearly don't know what they are talking about, so it seems like consciousness as a buzzword has arrived. I have yet to read a good definition of consciousness, what it is, where it resides, how it works, so I have been struggling to get my head around how it might qualify as the key component in the Unified Theory of Weirdness. For the time being, it is probably too far over my head for me to say anything that is remotely close to being cogent. I am somewhat embarrassed to admit that, but it happens to be true. I'm hoping to get a download on this topic from folks who know a lot more about it, and when that happens, I'll come back and give a better response to your question.

Thanks for the honesty George, I too don't have a clue on the subject of consciousness, but as you say, it's the current "Buzzword" to band about as knowledgeable.....
edit on 22-9-2018 by privatepilotuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Why don't we both do it together and document it ?a reply to: JeremyCorbell

link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Yes.

link   

Congrats! Baby girls are the best. Until they hit 12, then they're all attitude and sass. On the bright side, your wife will slowly realize that all women are crazy.

We're all good. Sadly, my baby boy is now a monster. 13 and 6'3" and still growing.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   

I think if we filmed it in the name or research... your sponsor wouldn't kill me... right?

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I support Tom ...he's just a fan like me but he's trying to take it to another level .I think he is Very sincere in his efforts ...

Re- Music I wrote a song called Arizona ..At the Gilliland ranch ..check it out on you tube ...Whilst I was whittling the lyrics in my studio Some very heavy stuff materialised ....witnessed by 5 others including my wife ..a reply to: SacredLore

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Or maybe you hold the camera and we can MkUltra my brain like in the Clockwork Orange. I am totally cool with that. I'm sure it will be an improvement to my personality. As long as nobody messes with my dashing looks... I'm cool with my mind being used for experiments to benefit humanity.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Ah yes ...The research clause ...I think were all good a reply to: JeremyCorbell

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   
6.3 ? jeeeeeeesh ....good luck a reply to: Crakeur

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeorgeKnapp
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Yes.

Beautifully put. No need to say anything more.

Thanks for confirming that - something I have pondered ever since I saw the '60 minutes' interview. Maybe we will see a BAASS-based documentary years from now... when we're ready for it, of course.

Many thanks to you, Jeremy and Robbie for a fascinating AMA!

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: JeremyCorbell

Thanks!

That animal mutilation thing is frightening enough, without adding anything else to it...brr.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: JeremyCorbell

I think if we filmed it in the name or research... your sponsor wouldn't kill me... right?

You bring up an interesting avenue of research at the ranch haha.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

That's a powerful story... loved hearing it while filming. Fascinating.

link   
Thats one place I wouldn't do it a reply to: underwerks

link   
Just wanted to poke my head in real quick to say hello to all our esteemed guests.

Hi George, Hi Rob, and welcome Jeremy.

We really appreciate you guys taking time out of your busy Real Life schedules to stop by ATS and do this.

I know someone else had asked the question To George about if Ley-lines might intersect at the Ranch, but I'd like to know if the geology of the rocks might be a factor. It's been mentioned that the 'entity' doesn't like the ground disturbed, hence the query. The only other venue that I have wondered about might be that the ground itself might be part of a former battle or even a gravesite.

Thanks again for stopping by guys!
Johnny

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Hey Jonny ..Missed you mate a reply to: JohnnyAnonymous

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Yep... that location is out for sure. I'm bold... but I don't have a paranormal death wish. All of this UFO and paranormal business might be true... so I'm gonna do something crazy in the safest possible environment... hahahahahaha.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join