It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask Me Anything about Skinwalker Ranch with George Knapp and Jeremy Corbell

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I know what you mean about the power of books ...I was in Rehab once ..I had a dictionary ..I looked at someone across the room and thought what ever word I put my finger on *randomly ..thats what they're thinking of me ...I opened the page the word was ''Paranoid'' ..I used to keep a dictionary In the kitchen its unnerving how often something spooky comes up when I do the same thing ...try it for yourselves .

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

there are many places in the world like skinwalker, a lot of them are public (hell, some of them like point pleasant and cadiz in spain are entire cities!)
edit on 22-9-2018 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
cool a reply to: Springer

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Jobeycool

Everything Greer says makes me cringe. It's sad how he has lied and manipulated the public. But hey... if we buy it, it's ours to keep. Just don't drink to much of the Kool Aid (even if it taste really good). With that said... the USG does have sub-studies and departments that are well aware of the claims of abduction... and possibly, the reality of intervention with humans by a non-human intelligence. But that's about all I know.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
This is a picture of the Masonic symbol that is carved into the HUGE rock face of Skinwalker ridge on the ranch... George can explain what it is much better than I but, I'm told it was carved by U.S. Union Army troops who were stationed there shortly after the civil war to "keep an eye on the Indians".

The interesting part is they were reportedly all African American Soldiers, who were also Masons.

The old guy on the right is me, be kind please...

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: fworkman

I hope so. Working on it.

link   

originally posted by: JeremyCorbell
a reply to: angeldoll

You will be able to see it at 9pm on December 3rd on iTunes and all PPV. Or live, that same night in LA at the ACE theater. Exciting!

Great! Thanks.
Also thanks for the other link. I bookmarked it and am going to watch all of them later. (Yay!)

link   
a reply to: Out6of9Balance

Whose world are we living in?

link   
Jeremy and George Is that a real entity of some sort in that trailer clip? Sorry missed some of the post watching hockey game at same time.

link   
a reply to: ctj83

Nope... I have already chipped you.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
George, Jeremy, Robbie, mark,

Thanks you all so much for putting this together and playing host to our questions.

Again love the documentary- watched it 4 times now.

But the wife is saying it’s time for dinner.
Have a great night you gents.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: JeremyCorbell

same here, he basically picked what lazar started with and somehow injected even more UFO mythology into an already dubious story, the result, was dumb to say the least

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
My wife is saying a similar thing ....So I went upstairs to hide ....bon appetite a reply to: Macenroe82

link   

originally posted by: chrisonabike
I had a very unusual ''coincidence'' happen there though ...Long story short .Theres a room with shelves of books left by people that have visited the ranch ...in my head I said to myself im going to pick a book *without looking ..and what ever I pick will be something that i'm meant to read ...I picked a book ..randomly ...stuck my finger in the book..randomly... sat down opened the book on the page where my finger was and out of 200-ish books I opened on a chapter that read ''under ground cities of Stoke-on-trent'' Im from Stoke on Trent ..the rest of the book was about South America ...
a reply to: chrisonabike

That’s definitely creepy. I think coincidences mean you’re on the right track.

link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

What software was involved with its production?

As if I asked to donate to a for profit charity.

Okay, fine, have any excavations been done there to unearth Native American artifacts, etc?

And is there a local native tribe that has an interest in the site?

Since I know almost nothing about the place, and dont normally get into this sort of fare, the actual history is what makes it most fascinating.
edit on 22-9-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeorgeKnapp
a reply to: privatepilotuk

I don't know what the long term plans are. That is a question for the new owner. At present, he seems committed to studying the phenomena..as well as the history of the property and the basin. I'm greatly encouraged by what he's done so far.

I was surprised by the new owner's apparent in-depth knowledge of the UFO subject - which was certainly encouraging!

I may be too late, but one last Question, George:

Do you think the very secretive BAASS period on the ranch was when Bigelow got all the answers he was personally looking for with regard to an alien presence on earth (which he was so matter-of-fact about on '60 Minutes')?

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

They don't go around kicking people in the nuts... but I would the experience is more of a trixter to humans... super violet to animals though.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: chrisonabike

We could have taken all of your crew in as boarders and still had room for more.

How's the family?

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

there are many places in the world like skinwalker, a lot of them are public (hell, some of them like point pleasant and cadiz in spain are entire cities!)

Yes, of course.

In the USA, three of the larger 'hot spots' are filled with Native Americans,
which is a big clue.

Frankly, you could pick nearly any spot you wanted in the world, and so
long as you had bad cell-phone coverage and knew what to do, you could
'artificially create' another "SWR".

But most people are excessively fixated on consensus reality.. so they need
a "special place" before they participate.

Have you ever wondered why "Ouji Boards" are so effective at attracting
nastiness? And those would work anywhere.. even in the Vatican.

Kev

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

There IS! I have not announced it yet because it will be limited seating... but I guess now is better than never... here you go... you will literally be the first... grab tickets while there are any... theatre.acehotel.com...

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join