It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't believe what the MSM is telling you about poles and a blue wave.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

I was a registered democrat most of my life, as were many of my friends and family. EVERYONE I know has walked away from this democratic party and will be voting against them in November. I suspect this is a scenario that's repeating all over the country. These people are not democrats, they are communists and open borders pro outsourcing globalists, and mainstream democrats see this. We are going to have to vote them all out and start over with a party that's not compromised by the groups I mentioned. If there is a blue wave it wont be from votes from people like me.
edit on 23-9-2018 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: openminded2011

I was a registered democrat most of my life, as were many of my friends and family. EVERYONE I know has walked away from this democratic party and will be voting against them in November. I suspect this is a scenario that's repeating all over the country. These people are not democrats, they are communists and open borders pro outsourcing globalists, and mainstream democrats see this. We are going to have to vote them all out and start over with a party that's not compromised by the groups I mentioned. If there is a blue wave it wont be from votes from people like me.

It certainly is repeating itself where I'm from. My home district voted for Obama in '08 and '12, but went red in 2016, helped Trump win Pennsylvania. Most lifelong Dems I know are disgusted by the direction that party is headed. A lot of them are going Independent.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Don't believe republican knuckleheads.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I am a registered Dem and for the second time in my life (43) will be voting red the whole block. I am tired of the left with their open borders nonsense, bigotry, racism and hate.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I hope and pray the Democrats are sure of a blue wave.

The more they convince people that it is in the bag, the less likely Democrats are to vote.
edit on R342018-09-23T16:34:26-05:00k349Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

The more they convince people that it is in the bag, the less likely Democrats are to vote.

And the more likely we are to be able to see videos of RRRREEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! In the streets.

Looking forward to it!

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   

personally i don't care what political party a politician represents.
i look at their voting record, their support of legislation, and their stance on political topics. i vote for the candidate that best aligns with my views. sometimes i vote democrat, sometimes i vote republican, sometimes i vote libertarian, sometimes i vote green party.

most people don't take the time to learn about the people they are voting for. it's a shame.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I am now a life-long dutiful voter and Trump and the Right are to thank for that.

I should have learned from the Bush years that the Right will keep electing irresponsible bellicose blowhards that don't show a speck of compassion for their fellow man, but I didn't. I'm changing all of that this November and from now on.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

edit on 23-9-2018 by Frith because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: yuppa

Minds were changed. The minds behind the votes... You know how advertising works.

SO? its up to the candidate to overcome that possibility. Its pefectl legal to do. Those people were never locked in votes.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 05:14 AM
link   
How can any real American citizen support anything from the left.

They have gone so far off the deep end and consist of BLM, antifa, LGBTQ, illegal aliens and muslims.

These groups will be out in droves come election day and one group was known for actually intimidating voters and certain locations

What large groups do Republicans use?

Some actually think the kkk is still around...lol

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

We wont have long to wait now....I can tell you I am 47, and voting in my first mid term, and as a Dem! May the least corrupt party win. That would be Democrats. Since the mid 1900s, Republicans have more than 10xs the amount of, indictments, Guilty pleas, and prison time than Dems. Look it up, its very easy to verify, what I am saying. I have posted it on ATS a few times.

I have to say I left the Scumbag Dems and am forced to vote against them every time now since they are the MOST corrupt i have ever imagined. Go ahead and enable them I and my entire extended family will vote R and cancel it out. Then if the R's wish to be progressives, out they go too.

We will vote in truthful people from another party even if there are any left in the D's.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 05:46 AM
link   
These latest shenanigans with Kavanaugh are going to rile up more people to get out and vote red.
Feinstein and her sleazy friends need to be stopped.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Look no body should ever rely on these polls for anything . Why you ask because of the way they are used to push agendas of whom ever did the polling. The last presidential race was a prime example for most of October Hillary was citing it was a done deal between her lead in nearly all polls and early voting she was calling the election as being done stating she already had her electoral votes and why wait for election day all the media except fox was going along with it stating it was a lock because all the polls were backing up her claims but in actuality there was a few polls that showed she was full of crap but the media either chose to ignore these polls or stated that they had a high error or rate..luckily we the people got of our cans and chose who we wanted for potus .

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Reason so man y republicans going to jail is because the democrats who are crooks are so much better at either covering their evidence or better at bribing their way out or going the 2 gunshots too back of head suicide route for witnesses due to testify.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: xxspockyxx

its called reality...

Just FYI... Sanity & reality are defined by 3'rd party perspective....

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I get calls from polls every election and i tell them i am voting democrat.

I am on the national do not call list and the political do not call list. few republican calls but a lot of democrats call wanting my vote and and want money so i send money to the GOP.

And am a blue dog republican and never vote democrat.

This is one reason i don't believe in polls because friends of mine that are also republicans do the same because if some democrats believe there side will win by a big margin they are less likely to vote.
edit on 24-9-2018 by ANNED because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Yeah, you have to remember, that no matter what your political views are, poles are not always right.

Both Trump and Hillary "knew" that Hillary was going to win by election night. The poles guaranteed it! LOL

We all see how well that went.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: openminded2011

It certainly is repeating itself where I'm from. My home district voted for Obama in '08 and '12, but went red in 2016, helped Trump win Pennsylvania. Most lifelong Dems I know are disgusted by the direction that party is headed. A lot of them are going Independent.

All those in their right mind would do the same as Democrats in your district.
#WalkAway

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: RickinVa

And the more likely we are to be able to see videos of RRRREEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! In the streets.

Looking forward to it!

And enjoyed on ATS daily!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join