It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't believe what the MSM is telling you about poles and a blue wave.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I know lots of really great Polish people, I see no reason not to believe them.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Everyone reading this that voted for Trump get your ass in there and vote again but this time bring a friend. If you didnt vote last time then be that friend. Its that simple!

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: SilverRocket

No that is not the reason she was considered to be the winner. She was the outstanding candidate. she had everything he had nothing. But Russia. and Facebook. and Fake news and Fake advertising and Memes. and James Comey and the FBI and THAT is why trump is president now.
If it was actually based on merit...

You really are totally insane and void of logic.
I feel sorry for you,you either lie through your teeth or are so deluded you dont know you are lying.

Get help

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
From the NYT no less,

Democrats Have Numbers on Their Side in Battle for the House. Republicans Have the Map.

The latest Upshot polling shows a wide range of possible outcomes, reflecting the number of extremely competitive districts, and the limited data available about each.

Dozens of House races remain extremely close in the closing days of the midterms, according to New York Times Upshot/Siena College polls, making it easy to envision a Democratic blowout or a district-by-district battle for control that lasts for weeks of counting beyond the election.

Anyone who tells you they know what will happen has an agenda.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
No, it's just the pollsters are finally realizing that without solid data, their extrapolations are about as useless as teats on a bull.

It's simple really, there are way too many unknowns here.

For starters, many GOP voters either ignore or lie to pollsters.

For another, many registered Dems switched and voted red in 2016, and haven't bothered to change their registered party. This is going to result in the early voting projections showing a large number of blue ballots (registered and returned), but that are for RED candidates! It's going to lead to yet another surprise on election day....when the results seem to be contrary to what the analysts are predicting.

There's also going to be a HUGE turnout of non-party voters. This is going to be a real mixed bag as to which way they go, but I'm guessing the majority of these will come out for red.

Then you have fresh, new voters who just turned 18. Presumably, many of these will be blue, but many may also privately go red (even while telling their friends they went blue, LOL).

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join