It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't believe what the MSM is telling you about poles and a blue wave.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
(post by lakenheath24 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
a reply to: network dude

If Hillary won, which she didn't, would those people be called HillTards or ClinTards? Either way, it is offensive to regular Tards.

No. We already have a word for them. They're call Democrats.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

it is inevitable. And so was Hillary until Trump and the Russians stole it.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I have seen quite a few doozies today but this definitely wins the day!
Can I get a source for this claim? LoL
🦃

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Russians, Russians everywhere...NOT! Perhaps if Mrs. Bill Clinton hadn’t forgotten actual voters live in those flyover states, she might have done better?

Better yet, perhaps if the Dems hadn’t put the worst choice possible at the top of their ticket, a Dem would be in the White House.

A shame so many here (and on the rest of the US) are “all blue” and “all red” voters, instead of actually researching issues and potential solutions, and then voting accordingly.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: SilverRocket

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I like polls, find it widely interesting.

Now I know they are not 100% full proof but there is the common misconception that they were totally wrong back in 2016 and this in itself is incorrect.

They were wrong. You are referencing a national vote. But most of these state polls were way off which were the basis of the whole "Clinton electoral landslide" thing.

Quoting this for truth.

I also love the recent thing of using the "average" of polls going back 30 days or whatever. That is just silly. That obviously will be skewed because recent developments won't be reflected in a 30-day-old poll. It would only make sense if all the polls averaged were taken around the same time and used the same methodology and demographics, which they don't. Some of these "pollsters" will oversample Democrats by 10, 12 or even more percent. There are more registered Democrats than Republicans, but not by that big of a margin. It's only about 4-6%, depending on your source. That's how they wound up with polls where Hillary was winning by double digits. Polling used to be a science, now it's just turned into more propaganda. The pollsters can design the poll to reflect whatever they want.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

(post by 1337Kph removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
the dems have a shot at the house but it seems it would take a miracle for them to take the senate at this point www.politico.com...

It may be the cruelest irony of the Trump era. During an election season when the House seems to be a lost cause for Republicans and nearly every indicator suggests massive Democratic gains in November, the outlook for wresting the Senate away from the GOP remains grim. The long list of flipped state legislative seats since Donald Trump’s election (40 at last count), the supercharged Democratic turnout in recent special congressional elections, the avalanche of small-donor cash, the geyser of grass-roots energy — none of it changes a Senate landscape where Democrats are defending more seats, in more hostile places, than at any other time in memory. It’s hard to overstate the degree of difficulty in flipping the Senate this year. As Nate Silver has noted, it’s possible that Democrats are confronting the worst Senate map ever—as in, since direct Senate elections began in 1914. Roughly one-third of the Senate is up for election every two years, but this time the Democrats are defending almost three times as many seats as the Republicans are: 26 to 9. While Democrats simply need to net a measly two seats to win back the majority, they must do it by running a gantlet through Appalachia and some of the whitest, most rural, least Democratic and pro-gun terrain in the nation. First, the party must cull those two Republicans from a very small herd. Because the bulk of Republican incumbents up for reelection this year are in states that are nearly impregnable—think Nebraska, Utah, Wyoming—Democrats will almost certainly have to defeat Nevada’s Dean Heller and pick up the Arizona seat left open by Jeff Flake’s retirement.

from 538 projects.fivethirtyeight.com...

and for the house crystalball.centerforpolitics.org...

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

I think republicans gain seats in the house and senate

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

I think republicans gain seats in the house and senate

I dont know how reliable Rasmussen is, but Daily Caller has this report up which seems pretty credible.

dailycaller.com...

President Donald Trump’s Presidential Approval Index may be in the negative numbers, but he still has a double-digit lead on the rating former President Barack Obama had earned on the same day in his presidency.
According to Rasmussen’s daily tracking data, on Friday President Trump’s numbers were as follows:

36 percent Strongly Approve of the president

43 percent Strongly Disapprove of the president

Trump’s Presidential Approval Index rating, found by subtracting the disapproval rating from the approval rating, is -7.
President Barack Obama, on this day in his second year in office, had much lower approval numbers.

26 percent Strongly Approve of the president

45 percent Strongly Disapprove of the president

His Presidential Approval Index was -19.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

How well did obama do in respect t his first midterm?

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Since no votes were changed how?

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

According to that article....

Former President Obama also had lower overall approval numbers — 44 percent compared to President Trump’s 50 percent; as well as higher disapproval numbers — 55 percent compared to Trump’s 49 percent.

Obama’s party, just five weeks later, suffered devastating and record-setting losses in Congress in the 2010 midterm election. Democrats lost 63 seats in the House and 6 in the Senate.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Former President Obama also had lower overall approval numbers — 44 percent compared to President Trump’s 50 percent; as well as higher disapproval numbers — 55 percent compared to Trump’s 49 percent.

Obama’s party, just five weeks later, suffered devastating and record-setting losses in Congress in the 2010 midterm election. Democrats lost 63 seats in the House and 6 in the Senate.

All of this talk about approval numbers also assumes that approval translates into willingness to vote for the candidate or their party. It doesn't. There's plenty of people who aren't particularly fond of Trump and voted for him anyway. Their opinion of him will have little impact on who those folks will vote for in the midterms.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

All of this talk about approval numbers also assumes that approval translates into willingness to vote for the candidate or their party. It doesn't. There's plenty of people who aren't particularly fond of Trump and voted for him anyway. Their opinion of him will have little impact on who those folks will vote for in the midterms.

I dont think so.

I believe Trump has aligned a lot of folks and people actually like his alignment.

The majority of the country doesnt sit around like we at ATS do, and research what is going on with politics all the time.

Trump has been out doing rallies and working for the people and it is almost an odd "grass roots" type of campaigning. His rallies are packed.

I'd bet we will see the GOP hold across the board and gain some.....

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

What are they saying about Poles Now ? Must Be those Damn Russians !

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I love it...

Don't believe THOSE sources, they're biased!

While MY sources, including one called redstate is not biased whatsoever.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   
This is not the mud-pit, people.

Posting opinions about fellow members isn't allowed there, either. You may also confine your political trolling to that forum, as well.

Do not reply to this post.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join