It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 85
<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
New possibility:

www.hipaaspace.com...

"Check_in_Z[des_TFC]381"

Z381 (Diagnosis)
Single liveborn infant, born outside hospital

Maybe the birthers are on to something.

ETA: TFC is also The Filipino Channel.
edit on 9/30/2018 by pteridine because: ETA

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
I'm curious why we haven't heard from a single one of Dr. Ballsy Fraud's students?

I have a feeling they will paint a much different picture of this person than her committee hearing act.

The same was said of Professor Obama's students in 2008. Hmmm...

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

originally posted by: CoramDeo

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: CoramDeo

And, I think Splash1 is a programming term having to do with phone graphics.

I may be wrong because I am no techy, but I did a search and that's what I'm getting.

I'm not sure what to make of Splash1-X.

It strikes me as a failre of an experimental aircraft over water, but I have nothing to back that up.

A Space-X failure. Elon Musk going down?

I think you have it there. Makes perfect sense. đź‘Ť

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Sorry to break the momentum but do any of you have a link to Graham's 15 minute rant outside if the hearing?
Supposedly he went on camera during a break and I can not find it anywhere.
TYA
Quad

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
sorry for the wall of text. These are a few of the lines in DJT that stuck out to me.

Last night Meat mentioned the 1000 points of light being mentioned, very interesting line. The translations at bit whacky at times.

1. "Although our polls now are good they're good because we're doing a lot of good work, but they make them bad, so you go to a movie. Instead of voting, you say: well, you know Alice, let's go to a movie, then we'll come home and watch the returns. Well, I'll tell you why in 2016 nobody went to a movie, I think the movie did is were very empty."

Alice - watching a movie...

2. "We get that a wall is a tiny thing by comparison, but they want to fight that wall for political purposes, but we're building it. And I love this. It's finished, we'll get it they wanted, and this will happen, I sure, as you're standing or sitting, I don't know who has a better seat. You are you, this is a guarantee."

"And I love this, It's finished." Shout out to Warrior's updates. The wall is less the point as the barrier of entry, which Warrior has stated is in place. Which in turn disrupts the system of Human Currency all over the planet.

3. "All I have to do is thank you very much for being here, ladies and it's great to see you all you're great Americans thousand Points of Light, which nobody has really figured out, and thank you, ladies and gentlemen, hasn't that been exciting. How is West Virginia in the meantime, everything seems to be dying."

Bush's 1000 points of light comment. Revisit of the statement, "I defeated two dynasties, very recently too..."

4. "I made clear that we will never sacrifice America's sovereignty to unelected, unaccountable foreign bureaucrats I'm not going to be. We reject the ideology of globalism and we embrace that doctrine. You know what I'm saying the doctrine of. Let's put it this way. We love our country, that's our guy. You can call it patriotism, but it's really the doctrine of we love our country."

The speaks to everyone's sovereignty not just the US.

5. "A lot of bad things are happening tonight, for the Democrats was one of the great evenings not because of me, but because of you. That was one of the great evenings in the history of our it's far from over. It's only just beginning"

A lot of bad things are happening tonight...

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Little girl voice...

Fundamentals of Trauma Based Mind Control

evelorgen.com...

Dr. Joseph Mengele, (aka, Dr. Green) disappeared from Auschwitz in January of 1945, and was smuggled into the US by the Illuminati. When Monarch Programming started, the top men were Illuminati. Originally Mengele was the lead Programmer and became skilled in many things including Cabalistic Magic, abortions, torture and programming children.

When Mengele came over to he US, the existing mind control programming jumped from being an occult science, to one that had full access to the Medical, Psychiatric, Judicial, Scientific and Governmental sectors via the power of the National Security Act and the Intelligence Agencies. According to Fritz Springmeyer, author of “The Illuminati Formula Used to Create an Undetectable Mind Controlled Slave”, the Illuminati created the CIA. Intelligence agencies such as Britain’s MI-6 began investigating these mind control techniques early on even in World War 1. These were most likely the early multiple personality Manchurian candidate types of agents.

The reason why dissociation is important to mind control is because the human mind is more susceptible to hypnotic command in these trance states. Dissociation is also a survival skill of great value in response to trauma and abuse. Frequent traumas, which split the mind of a child before the age of six, will produce multiple personality states. This is also known as dissociative identity disorder. This is one reason why the programming must be done in early childhood and in some cases, infancy and in utero. It is known that trauma based personality splits remain isolated in the mind better than hypnotic based mind splits.

Multi generational C_A family. Etc.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Your post broke my brain man.
I don't know if that's what Trump said or the way you typed it but it doesn't make a lick of sense to me

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
originally posted by: tiredoflooking
Little girl voice...
Frequent traumas, which split the mind of a child before the age of six,

Bold emphasis, is exactly why I don't believe the accusations against BK hold water. I think they are struggling very hard to tie Ms. Victim's trauma to something that never actually happened the way it is being portrayed. Maybe BK did try to grope her, maybe some other dude did try to grope her, but I don't the actual experience is what caused the 'trauma' she now purports... I believe it may have shaken loose an earlier experience she had that was truly traumatic and devastating and now she trying to correlate the two events into being ONE.
edit on 30-9-2018 by Jusvistn because: because quoting and many other things on ATS do not seem to be working properly today

edit on 30-9-2018 by Jusvistn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: crankyoldman

Your post broke my brain man.
I don't know if that's what Trump said or the way you typed it but it doesn't make a lick of sense to me

Direct copy and paste. I think they use the autobot translator so it can be a tough read. I'll fix your brain later

edit on 30-9-2018 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
Sorry to break the momentum but do any of you have a link to Graham's 15 minute rant outside if the hearing?
Supposedly he went on camera during a break and I can not find it anywhere.
TYA
Quad

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

www.nbcnews.com...

Hmmm. No foul play suspected.

It never is, is it?

Had a car accident earlier in the week also.

Guess they missed the first time.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
No idea about this. I cannot see much but I was thinking there really might be things buried in pics we are given.

Can anyone see what she is pointing out?

twitter.com...

I should mention this is General Flynn's most recent banner picture on his twitter account.

He hasn't tweeted since 2016 but he follows people, lots of people in the Q community, and he even dmed WWG1WGA to someone.

The banner has changed in coordination of "phases" of Q.

Eta. She put it in greyscale to be able to see...I don't have on my phone I don't think. No wonder I cannot see anything!

edit on 30 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Ok I can DEFINATELY see the Q...

Well I can see Trump and Melania in the red circle.

You guys have to check out the thread lots of people finding stuff!!

twitter.com...

Link to hi res if we have any photo whiz peeps here!

pbs.twimg.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Ok that’s freaky. There are absolutely many other images layered into the picture. At first, I though yeah sure, whatever - but then I looked deeper, and actually compared Flynn’s pic to the actual original pic and there are many many differences.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Bryan Johnson invests $100 million in Kernel to unlock the power of the human brain (2016)

Earlier this year, former Braintree founder Bryan Johnson publicly announced his plans to forge Kernel, a company with the sole purpose of building hardware and software to augment human intelligence. Today, Johnson is investing $100 million of his own money into the concept, looking to rapidly double the size of his team, shore up a portfolio of intellectual property and prepare for animal and human testing trials for a forthcoming device aimed at reducing cognitive deficiencies for sufferers of conditions like Alzheimer’s and dementia.

Kernel is still very much in the planning stages, but the idea is rooted in the research of Theodore Berger, the company’s chief science officer. The futuristic device, which Johnson says might actually not need to be implanted beneath the skull at all, is designed to facilitate communication between brain cells by hacking the “neural code” that enables our brain to store and recall key information. With proper implementation, such a device could correct faulty signals to mend a cognitive impairment.

While the future may bring us a Kernel neuroprosthesis capable of turning us into Eddie from Limitless, the near term decisions we must make are a far better use of our time. Much like with fears around AI, it’s far more likely that societal risks will be born in the details. The threat from artificial intelligence today is not Hal 9000 taking over the world, but rather scenarios where deep learning could be used by groups to incite terror through the autonomous classification and destruction of people and places.

Johnson explains that individuals facing cognitive deficiencies will be the first super-humans. This is because the FDA has strict regulations around the enhancement of human brains. If the FDA does decide to relax those rules, it will have serious and profound implications around the right to purchase intelligence, and the right to self address diseases like anxiety and depression.

“My intent is to build products for billions of people, not just elite or rich,” Johnson added.

For Johnson, the quest is innately personal. His step-father has early signs of Alzheimer’s. If successful, he hopes that implementing artificial intelligence alongside human intelligence could some day give him back his humanity. He also wants to re-write identity and shake up the ideological core of what it means to be human. No small ambition for a startup.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Sorry, but both parts of that graphic are BS.

At least 8 out of 10 accidents have a human factor involved, but if you know what you're looking at, you can see every link in the accident chain.

As for military aviation, the Air Force is at a seven year high but is nowhere near "unprecedented levels". We also know why, and we know who is responsible for it.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

af-mg.com...

This interests me. Is it Robert Mueller or is it Huber??

This article is written by Matt Couch's attorney and what interests me most is the admission by Aaron Rich that he is cooperating with a federal investigation.

This could be a great sign...

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

I'm not able to notice anything hidden in that pic. I ran it through PS and created a GIF. Maybe someone else can see something.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   
The research is already complete.

Fortune's 50+
Hillary & Co.
L.V. Payloads
SERCO
S.E.S.
I.O.T.
I.C.
5G

No crack at the "cats and dogs" riddle?

Not even close, Rel.

Regarding "Spash1-X", someone got it right.

top topics

<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join