It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 82
<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   
From #2298:

Splash1-X
AIRG_patrol_HIGH
Check_in_Z[des_TFC]381
Q

TFC is the airport code for Taormina Harbour airport in Taormina, Italy.
edit on 29-9-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
What exactly is "RED OCTOBER"?

Thanks.

Q Message #2287 @ qntmpkts.keybase.pub... is the first one I've seen that actually expands on "RED OCTOBER".

#2287 refers to the RED WAVE building in October for a Republican smashing of Democrats, in the November mid-term elections. Could have other meanings, but at this point...less than 40 days before the elections, I feel it's related to multiple events that will build a RED WAVE (more likely a tsunami) over the next 40 days.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   
DECODES on Q Post #2298 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub:

1) Timestamp2Acronym methods:
OPR = Operations, OR Operation Patriot Readiness, OR Office of Primary Responsibility (121 definitions)
FGH = Forrest (or Fairmont or Fallston) General Hospital, OR Fort Garry Horse (Canadian armoured regiment)

2) TimeDelta2Acronym method:
LM = Lockheed Martin
CL = Classified, Clearance, Class, Clear (Morse Code abbreviation), Chinese Language, etc.

3) Guccifer /Florida method:
Using "P" gives aiQ
Using "Q" gives t_

4) Covfefe method:
Using "Splash1-X" gives LHL = Laughing Hella Loud, OR various Libraries, medical terms
Using "AIRG_patrol_HIGH" gives TUL = Tell You Later, OR Tulsa, OK, USA - Tulsa International (Airport Code)
Using "Check_in_Z[des_TFC]381 " gives VZE = Frazer Lake Airport, Alaska
edit on 29-9-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Xuenchen, do you have a link, or can you tell me quick what you're referring to?

Fifth Kavanaugh Accuser Recants

The accuser, Jeff Catalan, called the office of Representative Sheldon White House of Rhode Island “making allegations concerning a rape on a boat in August of 1985,” according to transcripts of a call between committee staff and Kavanaugh released on Wednesday.

Catalan, who recanted the allegation Wednesday afternoon on Twitter, initially claimed his friend “was sexually assaulted by two heavily inebriated men she referred to at the time as Brett and Mark,” referencing Kavanaugh and his Georgetown Prep classmate, Mark Judge.

Judiciary Committee staff redacted Catalan’s name in a transcript of their call with Kavanaugh but quoted several of his tweets, allowing reporters to identify him.

⚖🔑🔓

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   
DECODES of Q Post #2297 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub:

1) Guccifer/Florida Method:
a) Using "q" gives tVME SEC

b) Using "Q" gives lcttL .CTE]OK M!ETET CR TE

c) Using "p" gives eUCLO!HEP

2) COVFEFE method:
Using "(POTUS TWITTER)" (matches timestamp/gridsize) gives ILIF = Integral Lock Induced Failure (firearms)

3) Timestamp2Acronym methods:
ODE = Online Data Entry, OR Open Database Engine (WhamTech Inc.), OR (my fave!) Old-Dog Encephalitis

FDE = Financial Data Extraction (various companies), OR FedEx

4) TimeDelta2Acronym methods:
ACB = American Chartered Bank (Chicago, IL), OR Atlantic Club of Bulgaria... (201 definitions)

AKB = Application Knowledge Base, OR Arlington Kiosk Browser (software)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Anytime another female tells me that all women should be believed, I remind them of the Duke/Lacrosse men, or the movie Fatal Attraction (which, I think, was based on a true story.)

Females can be ruthless vindictive liars, and some are psychologically messed up even though some of them can function on a high level.

Women who are honest often stand out as Conservatives.

Women who are honest also believe other women are honest too, so they fall into the trap of believing the whackos.

edit on 29-9-2018 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Yea, but I keep going back to the idea that THIS particular "Dr." is somehow something more than a stunted traumatized adult..... and that the Qpost is related .... But I can't get my head around how.

I hesitate to say anything because this is purely speculative.

There seems to be an assumption that her little girl persona was a calculated act. That is entirely plausible; likely even.

But there is a chance it could be a splintered-off, isolated fragment of her personality, as a result of trauma-based mind control.

It is my understanding that a frightened child is one of the “alters” commonly used.

This might explain her little girl persona during testimony.
The childish nature of her note.
Even the sudden fear of flying.
She may believe what she is saying and feel real trauma.

It would be interesting to know what the Dr’s own history of therapy is.

This is of course a long-shot.

But having heard so much about mind control, I sometimes wonder what you use these mind controlled people for.

Certainly the stakes here are very high.

It stands to reason that any and all assets might be used.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

Similar thinking on my end.
I think she's Bipolar.

Unfortunately, her lawyers refused to turn over her medical records "under ANY circumstances".
edit on 29-9-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

I remember listening to Love Line a lot back when I was in college because I enjoyed Dr. Drew and Adam Corolla.

One of the things a lot of the female callers had was what Dr. Drew would refer to "little girl voice." It's been a long time, but little girl voice was often indicative of something, usually something that arrested emotional/mental development. I don't recall much more, but often, they could get to the bottom of the issues enough that there really was a link and he was pretty much right. It was a pattern.

A-ha!

Little Girl Voice

The Little Girl Voice is an informal name for a vocal trait in adult women that is caused by psychological trauma before the onset of puberty. Women that are affected speak in a higher sounding, child-like pattern, usually in a manner similar to the age at which they suffered the traumatic event./quote]
edit on 29-9-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

RE: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Is the above thread referring to the "Fifth Accuser"? I lost track after #3. (Avenatti's liar.)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Just had a mega-wacky thought.

Imagine if NSA had discovered some MK Ultra victims trigger words and used them during a Televised hearing to show a trusted person's programming. (I'm not saying to get violent... just to demonstrate the irrational actions performed when hearing the trigger word).

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: xuenchen

RE: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Is the above thread referring to the "Fifth Accuser"? I lost track after #3. (Avenatti's liar.)

Yup.

😎

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   
So...quoting function is messed up?

OK. At any rate, without doing any actual research...I'm guessing that all the false flag shooters and whatnot, join through through Stanford Psychologists. It's the home of CIA MKultra, after all.

There is also still, a huge whiff of Laurel Canyon in there too...

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Taormina [airport code TFC] is in Sicily. Where is John Podesta's family from? Splash1 is a shootdown call. Will John Podesta be indicted?

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   

a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Yea, but I keep going back to the idea that THIS particular "Dr." is somehow something more than a stunted traumatized adult..... and that the Qpost is related .... But I can't get my head around how.

She is a bloodline victim, of her own family. Because....that's how they roll...

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Putting this in the thread for future (or current) reference regarding BK's accuser, Christine Blasey Ford:

Christine Blasey, Ph.D.
PROFESSOR
PALO ALTO UNIVERSITY
Dr. Blasey earned a Ph.D. in Counseling Psychology from the University of Southern California and completed her dissertation in the laboratory of Dr. Gayla Margolin, working on the Family Studies Project. Her dissertation was the development of a new measure to assess coping among young children. Since that time, she has worked for 20 years as Research Psychologist and Biostatistician both in academia (Stanford University Department of Psychiatry) and in the biotech industry (Director of Biostatistics, Corcept Therapeutics). At Stanford, she was formally mentored and supervised by Dr. Helena Kraemer. In industry, she gained experience conducting statistical analyses within a regula- tory environment, collaborating with statisticians from the FDA, and presenting annually at their Statistics in Industry conference. Dr. Blasey has served as a statistical reviewer for several journals in psychiatry and psychology. In 2009, Dr. Blasey earned an MS in Epidemiology with specialization in Biostatistics from the Stanford School of Medicine, Department of Health Research and Policy. She has previously taught statistics, research methods, and psychomet- rics courses at Pepperdine University and Stanford, and currently teaches the Statistics and Psychometrics sequence at PAU.

(pdf) from Palo Alto University
www.paloaltou.edu...

What is a biostatistician?

What I have yet to see...is any evidence that she has actually practiced. Everything I have seen, smacks of fake career.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

Just gonna drop this here..

Because primers seem to be a component..

And it's been hidden in plain sight for a long long time...

Skip to 2 45 this is the reinforcement.. then the Dragon goes on to split jackie draper/paper

Respectfully,
~meathead
edit on 29-9-2018 by Mike Stivic because: Added time stamp

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   

a reply to: pavil
She was very strange indeed, I couldn't watch her testimony.... the voice just grated on me.... for me, it completely destroyed any credibility she may have had .....

and the fact that now idiotstreammedia is saying BK is a rapist because he was "scary" when he fought back against the allegations against him are just ludicrous! I would have been very confused and questioned more if he had NOT fought back as he did....

and if they think his "speech" was scary, I sure hope none of them are ever around when I get angry or defensive. Dude was super mild mannered in my eyes.

Regardless of how Kavanaugh responded, the MSM was going to lambast him for it. Too timid, he MUST have done it. Too Agressive, See how he really is. He can't win with the MSM and I'm glad he didn't even try.

I pretty much tune out what the MSM has in the way of analysis except for the laughs.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   
DECODES of Q Post #2293 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub:

1) Timestamp2Acronym methods:
EMB = Emergency Management Broadcast?
WWB = World Wide Broadcast?

2) TimeDelta2Acronym methods:
RS = Russia, OR Request to Send
IJ = Islamic Jihad, OR Infinite Justice

3) Guccifer/Florida method:
Using "p" gives sefref
SEF = Straits Exchange Foundation, OR Search Engine Friendly

Using "q" gives i"ohssl
I = missile
" = bait hook?
oh = Oh, OR Overhead?
ssl = Secure Sockets Layer (Netscape; web security protocol)?

Using "Q" gives c/e-esymsten tc ydzea
(brain too tired to work this one out)
es = Eric Schmidt?
ym = Yahoo Messenger or Mail, OR, You Mean, OR Yemen
sten = Strike Team Leader Engine (firefighting), OR Save the Earth Network
tc = telecoms?
yd = young democrats, OR Year-to-Date
zea = Zope Europe Association (open source network)

edit on 29-9-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: cimmerius

There seems to be an assumption that her little girl persona was a calculated act. That is entirely plausible; likely even.

But there is a chance it could be a splintered-off, isolated fragment of her personality, as a result of trauma-based mind control.

Even the sudden fear of flying.

It stands to reason that any and all assets might be used.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fear_of_Flying_(novel)

en.wikipedia.org...(novel)

Fear of Flying is a 1973 novel by Erica Jong which became famously controversial for its portrayal of female sexuality and figured in the development of second-wave feminism. The novel is written in the first person: narrated by its protagonist, Isadora Zelda White Stollerman Wing, a 29-year-old poet who has published two books of poetry. On a trip to Vienna with her second husband, Isadora decides to indulge her sexual fantasies with another man. Its tone may be considered conversational or informal. The story's American narrator is struggling to find her place in the world of academia, feminist scholarship, and in the literary world as a whole.

Weird reference.

ETA in a very strange moment of synchronicity, this just came on TV.

edit on 29-9-2018 by FlyingFox because: eta

new topics

top topics

<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join