It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 226
<< 223  224  225    227  228  229 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

US voter records from 19 states sold on hacking forum

"To our knowledge this represents the first reference on the criminal underground of actors selling or distributing lists of 2018 voter registration data," said researchers from Anomali Labs and Intel471, the two companies who spotted the forum ad.

The two companies said they've reviewed a sample of the database records and determined the data to be valid with a "high degree of confidence."

The supposed data comes from 19 US states. The list and pricing, as advertised by the hacker himself, is as follows below:

Montana - 1000$
Louisiana - 5000$ (3 Million Voters)
Iowa - 1100$
Utah - 1100$
Oregon - 500$
South Carolina - 2500$
Wisconsin - 12500$ (6 Million Voters)
Kansas - 200$
Georgia - 250$
New Mexico - 4000$
Minnesota - 150$
Wyoming - 500$
Kentucky - 2000$
Idaho - 1000$
Tennessee - 2500$
South Dakota - 2500$
Mississippi - 1100$
West Virginia - 500$
Texas - 1300$ (14 Million Voters)
The seller revealed the voter records count for only three of the databases --Louisiana (3 million), Wisconsin (6 million), and Texas (14 million)-- totaling 23 million records. He is asking for $42,200 for all 19 databases.

Furthermore, Omnipotent has a history of sharing voter databases on his forum. Before the new thread advertising voter records from 19 states, he also shared voter records on his forum from five other US states:
Washington 2018 Voter Database
Pennsylvania 2018 Voter Database
North Carolina 2018 Voter Database
Florida 2018 Voter Database
Connecticut 2018 Voter Database
Ohio 2018 Voter Database

Pretty sobering article

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman
Since the author, Brian Cates, cites very recent occurrences, it seems he is more assured now that his long-held suspicions are accurate.

I never understood why some people think RR and Rod Rosenstein are not the same person. Q said they are one in the same. That's good enough for me.

Care, actually Q does not use RR and Rod Rosenstein interchangeably. The only time prior to "Goodbye Mr. Rosenstein" was in 4 places, none were relevant as they were references to articles.

So the emergence of Rod (MR) Rosenstein in a Q drop indicates to me that he's been sandbagging, and RR represents the double agent aspect. To me the AF1 trip signified that he's "on-board" because there is no reason to invite him if he's a bad guy.

Not sure if he flipped, or was a white hat all along and deep deep under cover.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion

"To our knowledge this represents the first reference on the criminal underground of actors selling or distributing lists of 2018 voter registration data," said researchers from Anomali Labs and Intel471, the two companies who spotted the forum ad.

The two companies said they've reviewed a sample of the database records and determined the data to be valid with a "high degree of confidence."

The supposed data comes from 19 US states. The list and pricing, as advertised by the hacker himself, is as follows below:

Montana - 1000$
Louisiana - 5000$ (3 Million Voters)
Iowa - 1100$
Utah - 1100$
Oregon - 500$
South Carolina - 2500$
Wisconsin - 12500$ (6 Million Voters)
Kansas - 200$
Georgia - 250$
New Mexico - 4000$
Minnesota - 150$
Wyoming - 500$
Kentucky - 2000$
Idaho - 1000$
Tennessee - 2500$
South Dakota - 2500$
Mississippi - 1100$
West Virginia - 500$
Texas - 1300$ (14 Million Voters)
The seller revealed the voter records count for only three of the databases --Louisiana (3 million), Wisconsin (6 million), and Texas (14 million)-- totaling 23 million records. He is asking for $42,200 for all 19 databases.

Furthermore, Omnipotent has a history of sharing voter databases on his forum. Before the new thread advertising voter records from 19 states, he also shared voter records on his forum from five other US states:
Washington 2018 Voter Database
Pennsylvania 2018 Voter Database
North Carolina 2018 Voter Database
Florida 2018 Voter Database
Connecticut 2018 Voter Database
Ohio 2018 Voter Database

Pretty sobering article

Facebook has issues, clearly they have to make some off book cash somehow so black market sales?

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Excellent article and makes sense. Interesting RM was there for the termination of McCabe. McCabe seeing RM backing up RR assured him he was done.

We knew that Muller knew but not that he involved himself.

Interesting to see how this plays out.

On a side note...given a new baby ggranddaughter tonight. Been hanging by the phone all day.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

Hey, be easy on Hillary. She has hit some hard times.
edit on 17-10-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

Researchers say the data contains details such as full name, phone numbers, physical addresses, voting history, and other voting-related information

I hate to be flippant, but whoopti-f-ing-doo.

Aside from my voing record in past elections, all of my info is posted somewhere on the world wild web.

Wanna know how I vote? Generally republican.

Anyone want a link to my LinkedIn page?

I'm eminently qualified to make any boss' life a living hell.

I'm that good, lol.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Quad, here is the more esoteric point, which kind of connects to your post last week.

the world is going through the upheaval because this is the end of a certain kind of experience. What that can, and will mean, is that many, many black hats will become white.

we will support the efforts to bring the light into the dark. Granted this was not the case before - ever before, but now it is.

Warrior pointed out how his group is now experienced a 180 degrees shift in support, we are making that happen and his group is to many other groups. This matters, so to those on the fence, get off of it.

One factor that has kept the Dem cause on life support is the notion that they are not the Party of Losers®, which they actually are. After the elections, I think these type of notions will quickly fade, along with a myriad of anti-Trump propaganda.

Those ideas won't fall just of their own weight, remember the people who hold these ideas are quite weak in spirit, like the Antifa punch thrower. None of them want to be left-out, pardon the pun. They will acquiesce, not even for intellectual reasons, but just because their "side" has no ground to stand upon....a proverbial 180'.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Congratulations L&L!

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Halloween ideas for the dear folks in the US of A.

1. Make a cardboard version of the island of Guam and carry it on a strap around your shoulder (like a hand bag ... but bigger. It has tipped over. Wear a black skeleton costume with a name tag. Guess the name.

2. Dress up a white child as an American Cherokee Native maiden. Then add a name tag, nicely done, with dollar signs around it. The name tag should read ... Senator Elizabeth Warren.

3. There must be hundreds of ways to go as Q.

Any more ideas. Yes, the dead donkey occurred to me too.

Lol

P

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Dye popcorn with green food dye and mix with broken up red jelly - rotten brains!

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Congrats!!

I'm beginning to wonder if "disinfo is necessary" could include all the speculation and kill boxes around Rosenstein.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

If you're not sure about Rod Rosenstein's history in this, then it really is a well thought out and executed plan. Every time I remind myself that Donald Trump has been planning to clean house for decades, there's less uncertainty and more "trust the plan" confidence.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   
just for an RR coincidence

'Game of Thrones' author George RR Martin calls Trump a 'bad man' and 'bad president' - Oct. 15, 2018

George R.R. Martin doesn't think Donald Trump is a good president.

The 70-year-old author of the "A Song of Ice and Fire" series, which have been adapted into HBO's "Game of Thrones," spoke with the New York Times about the different types of leaders that exist and he made a dig at the current president of the United States.

How many people have R.R. as middle initials in their name !

edit on 10182018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Regarding the youtube error. Ive seen the highly trained monkeys message long before Q anon posted. Its an old error page.

As someone who works in I.T. we need the text of the error to search our knowledge bases for compiled fixes and what not. A screenshot means we have to type out the whole error string and hope we dont dyslexia anything. A text file we can just copy and paste.

I think monkeys is a jab at how simple helpdesk work is. Literally a monkey could do it its just a lot of googling and using internal knowledge base articles.
edit on 10/18/2018 by whereismyusername because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: whereismyusername

I agree that it's more than likely just an error dump. We did a decode because there seemed to be a lot of Qs and 17s in it - and because of the relevance of code monkey to the chans.

The term may be industry jargon but I've not often seen it on a public site.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Good Morning All

Was up early this morning and decided to watch the " Morning Joe " show on MSNBC , lol, I like knowing what the mockingbird media's talking points are. Not sure if this means anything, but it was really ODD that Mika and Joe kept mentioning how it was " 15 " hijacker's on 9-11 and that there were also " 15 " assassins sent from SA to kill the Turkish journalist who worked for WaPo, they must have said the number " 15 " at least 10 times ! Haven't we also heard that same number in connection with LV shooting too ?

Then I started thinking about ,what looks to me, like very deliberate hand movements that Stephanie Ruhle makes when she does her stand up monologues, I've noticed this these same hand gestures with Jimmy Fallon and others too. SR has an interesting background before she became a " journalist ", she was a big wig in the banking world and worked with hedge funds. SR is also a leader in women's global financial " network " .....the feminist blackmailing club ??

Prior to joining Bloomberg, Ruhle spent 14 years working in the finance industry. While in college, she spent a summer interning for Merrill Lynch.[7] In 1997, she joined Credit Suisse where she spent six years working in hedge fund sales. During her time at Credit Suisse First Boston, she served as a vice president and became the highest producing credit derivatives salesperson in the United States.[3][8] In 2003, Ruhle joined Deutsche Bank as a credit salesperson covering hedge funds.[9] She ended her eight-year career there as a managing director in Global Markets Senior Relationship Management.[3] While at Deutsche Bank, Ruhle founded the Global Market Women's Network to help women move into leadership roles at the company.[7]

en.wikipedia.org...

Here's a clip, am I seeing things, or does she seem to be using some sort of sign language ?

Congrats to our new Groom and our new Grandma ! Blessings to you both.

edit on 18-10-2018 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-10-2018 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I'll get blasted for this but I was never interested in "GOT". Fantasy (and cartoons) are for little kids.

As far as the author's opinion on Trump, he is another blind and clueless member of the herd.

There doesn't appear to be a lefty in the world who owns a mirror.

(Saw your post, Rel. 👍😁)

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

I would get a Mason's thought on this, but the interweaving of the hands, isn't that a mason sign. The Triangle pose is the same one that Adolf's daughter uses alot, isn't it? Adolf's Daughter Pic

A better pict

Isn't she suppose to be one of the "top dogs" in the cabal?

I'm not certain of the other hand signs, but I do think that she is signaling with whatever she was saying. I muted it and just looked at her hands.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: MetalThunder

I'll get blasted for this but I was never interested in "GOT". Fantasy (and cartoons) are for little kids.

As far as the author's opinion on Trump, he is another blind and clueless member of the herd.

There doesn't appear to be a lefty in the world who owns a mirror.

(Saw your post, Rel. 👍😁)

Game of Thrones is awesome....George RR Martins political ranting notwithstanding.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

coincidence?

"q" has to wait until he can "falsely" claim a story as theirs and claim "predictions" or "future proves past"

13 days until the end of "Bloody October"

Remember when it was the start of October and they were hyping everyone up, about the firings and 'events' 'weeks to remember' 'bloody October'

hey 'q'.. if you are reading... Seth doesn't matter anymore?

new topics

top topics

<< 223  224  225    227  228  229 >>

join