It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 225
<< 222  223  224    226  227  228 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Twitter, youtube now Amazon.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
Is "q" still on their "vacation" while they wait until they can falsely claim something as their prediction for the supposed "Bloody October"

What the H are you talking about? You are doing it again. We have had this discussion before. Anon speculation does not equal Q.

Anons may have speculated about Red October meaning "bloody", but Q has NEVER....NEVER....said that is what it means.

However, Q has used the word 'bloody' in reference to Saudi Arabia. So, we can speculate, especially after what has recently happened.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

"Reaction Tests" in progress.

Right up to (and maybe incl) Nov 6th.

Desperate means for desperate times.

Panic.

😎🥁😎

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

CT, you remind me of helping my art dealer father trying to clean muck off 300 yr old paintings with acetone soaked in to cotton wool. Very delicate, as you couldn't wipe, you had to dab and remove off so that you didn't impact the brush strokes!

edit on 17-10-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

This has been a better time than any in the last 9 months to do what you say... but they haven't?

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Hello Rel!

Nice work with the YouTube code.
I wonder what was meant by "A team of highly trained monkeys has been dispatched to deal with this situation.

If you see them, send them this information as text (screenshots frighten them):"

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Hello Rel!

Nice work with the YouTube code.
I wonder what was meant by "A team of highly trained monkeys has been dispatched to deal with this situation.

If you see them, send them this information as text (screenshots frighten them):"

Looks good to me

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

twitter.com...

Twitter, youtube now Amazon.

Is someone sending a message??????

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Are the nation's voting systems dependent on a nationwide computer network? I hope not!

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Replacement for FaceBook

mewe.com...

edit on 17-10-2018 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
sorry DP
edit on 17-10-2018 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Fun with Facebook...

"Facebook Bilks Advertisers Out of Tons of Cash, Inflated Video Views Between 150 to 900%"

“Even once it was decided to take action on the metrics, Facebook did not promptly fix its calculation or disclose that the calculation was wrong,” the filing alleged.

“Instead, it continued reporting miscalculated viewership metrics for another several months, as it developed a ‘no PR’ strategy to avoid drawing attention to the error.

Link

Pro tip: Folks who advertise on Reddit, my guess is the great purge of the great awakening will reveal the exact same thing...

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

Quad,

I assume that:

1) a highly trained team of monkeys refers to "Code monkey" and his deputies who form the anons who research in the chan board /Q research/. By extension this could include us,
2) "Send them this information as text" means send "them" the readable text that decodes generate. By extrapolation this means circulate to anons,
3) "Screenshots frighten them" is the one that throws me... it could refer to picture proofs frightening deep state?

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: xuenchen

Are the nation's voting systems dependent on a nationwide computer network? I hope not!

Well there must be something because when results come in, all the networks get the info at the same time.

Hmmm

😨

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
The numbers are interesting on Sessions work within the immigration judge arena.

Jeff Sessions Is Quietly Transforming the Nation’s Immigration Courts

"Of the 128 judges hired since Donald Trump’s inauguration, more than half have past prosecutorial experience or some other government experience. The pace of hiring has also stepped up: In fiscal year 2017, the Justice Department hired 64 immigration judges, compared with 81 in fiscal year 2018—bringing the total of immigration judges to 395, according to data released by the EOIR. ....immigration-court backlog continues to creep up, with the latest figure at more than 760, 000 pending cases."

So he wants 700 cases cleared per year. Doing the basic math, that is about 275000 cases cleared a year, so at best it is going to take some time to deal with what is just sitting right now.

Sessions is doing nothing?

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   
The Mueller Investigation is part of "something" much bigger. This is an AMAZING evidence-based theory!

5-D Chess with Rosenstein as a key Trump Ally: m.theepochtimes.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Did you mean 700 cases per judge per year?

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Sessions is kicking Butt in several areas! Unfortunately, Congress sucks.

Arizona is now letting Illegal Immigrants "out the front door", because the detention centers have reached maximum capacity.

Congress could fix this by building Trump Wall (long-term) and funding additional quick-build holding centers (short term).

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The Mueller Investigation is part of "something" much bigger. This is an AMAZING evidence-based theory!

5-D Chess with Rosenstein as a key Trump Ally: m.theepochtimes.com...

The conclusion reached in that article on RR, was reached without the benefit of the distinction between RR and Rod Rosenstein and Q's hints.

The question is did this person come to this conclusion months ago or before the Q RM/RR dirty drop?

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Since the author, Brian Cates, cites very recent occurrences, it seems he is more assured now that his long-held suspicions are accurate.

I never understood why some people think RR and Rod Rosenstein are not the same person. Q said they are one in the same. That's good enough for me.

top topics

<< 222  223  224    226  227  228 >>

join