It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 227
<< 224  225  226    228  229  230 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Seals unsealing?

Why can't these people keep their political opinions quiet??

I love the Game of Thrones books, they are SO good!

Damn you GRRM!
edit on 18 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skada
a reply to: MountainLaurel

I would get a Mason's thought on this, but the interweaving of the hands, isn't that a mason sign. The Triangle pose is the same one that Adolf's daughter uses alot, isn't it? Adolf's Daughter Pic

A better pict

Isn't she suppose to be one of the "top dogs" in the cabal?

I'm not certain of the other hand signs, but I do think that she is signaling with whatever she was saying. I muted it and just looked at her hands.

Yes, good example, Merkyl does use these hand signs a lot too. It would be interesting to hear what a Mason's thoughts on this might be, although my guess is that they're either to far down to know or too high up to tell if they did ! IDK, even our POTUS makes the upside down pyramid hand symbol a lot too, lol, is he trolling ? As for SR is she signaling some sort of info about financial markets ?

More then even the hand signals, Mika and Joe repeating the number 15 over and over in connection with 9-11 and assassination squad from SA really has my "spidey sense" alerted ?

(post by JasmineDragon removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I do that fingers touching hand gesture all the time naturally, also trump does the 3 sixes đź‘Ś sign all the time witch is a mudra to promote/invoke good speech.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
FBI Attorney James Baker just finished his second testimony before Congress. Immediately after it ended, Congressman Mark Meadows came out and said Rod Rosenstein must resign now.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: JasmineDragon

Lable it whatever you want, 1. I don't identify as Antifa, and 2. it doesn't matter what you label it...The only people who care about the labelling of "Antifa" as a "terrorist organisation" is the Right, Antifa would need to be an actual Organisation to even think of being labelled as one, and if they ever did, all these other Rightists-Street groups would also be, considering they openly call for ""Violence"", and call themselves a"" gang""...

doesn't fit your narrative though...

Re: Seth Rich, didn't "q" promise the Truth about Seth back in... July? had to change that to make it an ETA, and that was the last they mentioned Seth...

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

twitter.com...

Seals unsealing?

Why can't these people keep their political opinions quiet??

I love the Game of Thrones books, they are SO good!

Damn you GRRM!

Two things I can say about the books:
1. It is hard to tell what will happen next because of the way he writes. He keeps you guessing.
2. There are no good guys. He kills them all off. Poor Ned! Broke my heart when they took his head.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

I know! Ned.

I think he's had to change his trajectory a bit now that he's writing for HBO la de da!!

The show is good but the books were amazing!

Damn you Hollyweird.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: Quadrivium

I know! Ned.

I think he's had to change his trajectory a bit now that he's writing for HBO la de da!!

The show is good but the books were amazing!

Damn you Hollyweird.

Try "The Wheel of Time" By Robert Jordan.
Best books I have read in a long time.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I like you.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   

breaking911.com...

“We are conducting perhaps the most aggressive campaign against leaks in Department history,” said Attorney General Sessions. “Crimes like the one committed by the defendant in this case will not be tolerated—they will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and punished. I want to thank Assistant Attorney General Demers, U.S. Attorney Terwilliger, and their attorneys for their hard work in prosecuting this important case. Today’s sentence should be a warning to every would-be leaker in the federal government that if they disclose classified information, they will pay a high price.”

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

I know, I know, I'm going to he double hockey sticks aren't I ?

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

twitter.com...

I can feel it, are you ready gang?

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
"Something's Happening"

WTBH !?

This is the second or third time POTUS has said this.... Suspense is killing me. Make it happen and MAGA already!

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Did you ever find the Q post that specifically referenced 'Bloody October" ?

I can't find it! Please post a screen shot or a Q post number.

TYIA

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

I know right?

So much build up.

Theres a joke in there somewhere...

top topics

<< 224  225  226    228  229  230 >>

join