It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kavanaugh accuser wants a full FBI investigation before she testifies

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky
Who here has not gotton drunk and grabbed a titty?

No need to answer cause we all know the truth.

Imagine how boring Mardi Gras would be if women didnt force us to look at their boobs by taking their own shirts off!

Surprised nobody is protesting there trying to shame them....ban all beads now!!!!

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

a reply to: shooterbrody

i dunno

how can you

is this like a knock knock joke?

not intentionally
i do not understand how to believe someone who doesn't even know where or when the "crime" took place

how does that work?
aside from just partisan politics?

All accusers must be believed at all cost.

I keep reverting back to that line me2 released that said tell your stories regardless of your past.

They be tellin stories for sure.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Hah, that isn't going to happen. The hearing is the investigation, there is nothing "else"

This woman has had 30 years to report it. She didn't. She chose to wait for political reasons - ie: she's a liar. Unbelievable. Not credible. Allegations are time sensitive. Shame on the GOP for even allowing Democrat lies to delay the process - exactly what they've done since minute one. She's offered zero evidence to back up her claims, therefore they should be outright dismissed without a second thought.

Besides, Pocahontas is involved. We know there's something disgusting, untruthful, worthless, wasteful, unwanted, and completely useless going on here...... E. Warren is one of the least credible, lowest intelligence, lowest information, biggest wastes of space in congress there is. So is Feinstein.

The opinion of these dirty Dems is meaningless. They are the minority party. Not the majority party. AKA, they have no power. No control over government. They may as well not even show up to congressional sessions.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Who here has not gotton drunk and grabbed a titty?

No need to answer cause we all know the truth.

Imagine how boring Mardi Gras would be if women didnt force us to look at their boobs by taking their own shirts off!

Surprised nobody is protesting there trying to shame them....ban all beads now!!!!

That will be the new accusations.

He watched me undress.

Mamm you were taking your clothes off at mardi gras..

lib judge...strike that last remark from the record.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

Me on the other hand, I believe no one unless they present evidence to prove their claims.

As far as I'm concerned, Dr. whats-her-face is a liar until she proves otherwise. Too many liars, too many using these horrible allegations as a weapon...congrats Democrat liars, this reaction is 100% on their shoulders.

Absolute proof must be demanded every single time. Otherwise, the Gloria Allred freak-show (both in looks and intelligence) will continue and more innocent men will have their lives destroyed by worthless lying pond scum.

Her failure to immediately accept and jump at the chance to testify in congress just further demonstrates why her claims aren't to be taken seriously. Just another common street corner liar, only this one *appears* to have some sort of doctorate (probably in feminist iceberg studies.... 🙄)
edit on 9/19/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc
a reply to: ausername

No, next she will claim Donald trump was there and video taped the whole thing while putin and the Russians provided the vodka

Quit talking about Adam Shiff's Fan Fiction bestseller please?

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

Adam Shiff? Now that is a name that inspires confidence!

Wait, you mean Schiff-for-brains has a history of making "bold" claims and failing to back them up with evidence also?

Looks like standard OP for these disgusting dems.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
well... first according to reports, the lady is now being harassed and getting death threats... was she advised to find someplace to stay by law enforcement like so many others have in recent times. so she is coping with that while being asked to fly to washington to testify and leave her family in what could turn out to be a dangerous situation.
then so many republicans have made their minds up already it seems maybe she feels that there's nothing that she could say that would change their minds anyways... or the outcome
then it will be just her and the nominee being heard, no other witnesses.. so in the end it's still gonna be a matter of he said she said. at least anita hill had the advantage of having an FBI investigation done before hand and was able to produce additional witnesses and she still wasn't believed. an oh, by the way anita hill is advising her not to go with this and allow them to put her in a he said she said situation.
let's see family is being harassed, receiving death threats, possibly not able to live in their own home... should I stay here and try to protect them, or fly off at the whim of a bunch of crazy arse politicians (on both sides, none of them really care about her, just how she can be used to serve them)....
which would you choose??

and, ya know what, it's really surprising just how fast all those women who knew the guy way back when got together and wrote a letter attesting to his character. a;most like the mighty hand of God rapped them all up side of the head and spoke in his loud thunderous voice..... materializing a stone tablet and chisel and dictated the whereabouts of all those other women telling them all to find each of... bretty boy needs your help!!!

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Honestly anyone who cant see this is a farce is either blind or willing to allow it because of their political motivations.

I heard a rumor, and its just a rumor, that she attempted this with Gorsech too? (sp)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   
perhaps if she remembered when and where the crimes took place?
oh and perhaps if she filed a police report?

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

well... first according to reports, the lady is now being harassed and getting death threats... was she advised to find someplace to stay by law enforcement like so many others have in recent times. so she is coping with that while being asked to fly to washington to testify and leave her family in what could turn out to be a dangerous situation.

Honestly I dont feel bad for her, when were in the political climate we are in, and she is playing political games, willingly, with other high level politicians, then why should we feel bad for the reprecussions?

Im not condoning any death threats or anything of the sort, that should absolutely NOT happen. And if anyones doing so they should be jailed and sent to face a judge for the act.

But given her claims already? I also dont believe her that its happening.

Thats like slamming your pecker repeatedly in a sliding glass door and then complaining it hurts, dont get involved in political theater and character assassination with high level gov officials and then bitch about the backlash
edit on 19-9-2018 by Whatthedoctorordered because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

where's this story breaking from, his twitter account? seriously... is there any other source for this??

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Seems to me that she's got it a bit backwards. She doesn't get to make demands of Congress or the FBI. Congress has offered her a reasonable opportunity to tell her story under oath. There's absolutely no reason for a federal investigation to occur before she does that (if the FBI even has jurisdiction). If she's not willing to do so, I think we're done here.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatthedoctorordered

I wonder if the death threat reports are just to induce sympathy and make her seem like more of a victim.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: Deetermined

where's this story breaking from, his twitter account? seriously... is there any other source for this??

Is there any other source for her claims? None of the supposed witnesses are willig to step up.

Wheres her therapist she admitted this to? They willing to testify?

Hmmm you seem to be demanding a lot from someone else as far as evidence while allowing another a pass on almost NONE

Tisk tisk now, lets not let our politics get in the way of being honest
edit on 19-9-2018 by Whatthedoctorordered because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: Whatthedoctorordered

I wonder if the death threat reports are just to induce sympathy and make her seem like more of a victim.

Welp to be honest the left has shown its not above the most reprehensible of things to try and get a political edge.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Again I find suggestion that women came out to support kavanaugh to be somehow suspicious to be ridiculous.

SO we have people that claim we must hear this woman out, we shouldnt point out that this is being timed politically, and we must acquiesce to her request to stall the conformation to hold an fbi investigation before she will testify before congress, and feels anyone who doesnt do those things is being insensitive to a victim.

Yet these same people are willing to engage in a cons[iracy theory that the fact kavanaugh had women defend him is somehow indicative of him being shady or potentially guilty or something.

Again I say, if my name was boradcast all over tv 24/7 for being an attempted rapist, I am sure many women would come forward to defend my charcter as well.

This is not suspicious in the least bit.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a woman who signed Ford's support letter, who said she knew all three people, and that after the party, girls at Holton Arms were talking about what happened for a week. So there could be an investigation and there are more people to interview.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a woman who signed Ford's support letter, who said she knew all three people, and that after the party, girls at Holton Arms were talking about what happened for a week. So there could be an investigation and there are more people to interview.

That's pretty flimsy, though. Unless she was a witness, its just hearsay.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Not just this, but hey look people Kavanaugh went in front of a Congressional Committee for a position. Doesn't anyone think that he had a group of people ready to support him in the background? I'm willing to bet that if a male accuser came forward, then there would be a group of men speaking in support of him.

You don't go in front of Congressional anything without ensuring that most (if not all possible) issues are covered.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join