It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kavanaugh accuser wants a full FBI investigation before she testifies

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

I think it is odd if he won't testify but she will. If neither of them testify, then I can understand (why put yourself at risk when you don't have to, nothing to gain, etc)

But yes if the accuser will testify under oath, I think the judge should as well.

I want to be clear that I believe these accusations should be taken seriously, just that we can't automatically believe someone just because they said so. I know it used to be that way, but I mean it when I say everybody lies...just a degree of about what/how often that changes

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: network dude

so, she made it all up in therapy years ago?

I don't know. What do the notes of the therapy session say? If she named Kavanaugh back then, I'd say that is good proof and something that needs more attention. If he wasn't named until just recently, even someone who thinks like YOU should find that at least questionable.

Back to your situation. Do you remember any details at all of your abuse?

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns
but aren't you also politicizing this by only looking at it in the political view???
I mean it seems that the first thought many of yous have is that oh, this is just a political ploy... a dem hit.
and ya, it just might be..
but, that doesn't mean that there isn't a true story behind the hit. a real person, who stuck their neck out believing that she was doing the right thing.
but, ya, it's not politically advantageous for either party really to have just an unknown, faceless person come forward, which was her wish.. so now we have a face, probably can find a right leaning website that has her address, phone number, and kid's names if I looked hard enough even. the dems are hopeful that they can get her into the circus show, the republicans have activated their base, death threats, harassments, and plenty of fake stories showing up all over the place.... and what, we have people posting twitter tweets as if they are facts??

just start wearing tight jeans and carrying a walking stick ladies... especially if your circle includes the rich, famous, and polywogs! take matters in your own hands.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler
maybe it was a rather small party of four guys, who conned a women into the fun thinking they'd all get some time with her?
who knows...

link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

yes, I do remember. I was very young and it was in my home. my parents best friends son.

i don't know what to think about all this. you'd think she would remember where it happened, for sure.

this judge guy is already in it - why not testify???

edit on 19-9-2018 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

link   

what do y'all think about regarding the judge guy not willing to testify under oath. seems a bit odd, imo.

If you're talking about Mark Judge, in this cut throat political climate, you're damned if you do and damned if you don't. Who wants to subject themselves to that? Regardless of which way he leans, he's going to be harassed for a long time to come and I'm sure he knows it.
edit on 19-9-2018 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

I'm not sure how you still can't get it. When, and where did this happen? Who exactly was there?

Without knowing that, what is there to look into? where does an investigation start?

Ask a person who was abused if they remember anything about the event. Everyone I have ever known who had something happen to them, knew and remembered almost everything. Like most traumatic events.

If this really did happen to her, I feel really sorry for her and especially the way she has been used by the left. It's disgusting.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

As a woman who has been raped (more than once), I feel I'm qualified to say that after the fact, women choose to be (psychological) victims.
Or they can choose to psychologically heal, refuse to be further victimized and move forward with their lives.
I chose the latter.
In this case, if we are to believe her, she wasn't raped, she wasn't exposed, she wasn't beaten.
For anyone to be soooo traumatized by what she claims happened to her indicates an incredibly emotionally fragile psyche that would be unable to function on any level of normalcy.
From my perspective, not only is this woman full of it, but she is an insult to others who have been truly victimized and have put their victimization where it belongs, in the past.
ELO

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

so, she made it all up in therapy years ago?

Well I would say chances are yes, she made it up. I dont know any survivors of what she claims that talk about it one time in therapy and suddenly they are over it....if it was such a big issue as to come up in a couples session help a marriage and was so traumatic to her core being....why is it that only the one supposed note the therapist has is also incorrect in its assessment? Why is there only one note about it?

What would you say to her if it comes out that it was made up simply to further her agenda and she used it at the time to try to save a failing marriage that she needed an excuse for?

Is that beyond the realm of belief for you? People turn themselves in for crimes they didnt commit all the time. People make up stories all the time for sympathy. If this is what she did then that detracts from every real victim out there.

link   
a reply to: JBurns

I believe you are getting confused the Judge not willing to get more involved is not Kavanaugh. It is his journalist friend, Mark Judge who the accuser named as the other person in the room. Kavanaugh immediately wished to state his innocence under oath.

link   

They sat on this information for months, then reveal it days before the confirmation hearing. That alone is suspicious enough to make it political.

If this was the first and only time this happened, it might deserve the benefit of the doubt. But Democrats have been doing this over and over again.

They did the same thing a couple of months ago to a Republican running for Congress in PA. Someone came forward and accused him of something they say happened decades ago. The police said there is nothing there, but a local liberal media decided to smear him anyway. The Republican held a great press conference blasting the media and the Dem tactics. He is another strong person to stand up to this kind of attack.

edit on 9/19/18 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

so how do we even know who got the therapy notes? since it could only have been legally shared by the accuser, one would have to assume that she didn't give them to the republicans, am I right.
so, if this was just a made up political hit job, why would they be letting anyone know that there are inconsistencies in the notes????

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

but aren't you also politicizing this by only looking at it in the political view???

dawnstar, I suppose in a way you're right that I am also politicizing this

I suppose it isn't quite so easy to detach politics, and I do appreciate you pointing this out

but, that doesn't mean that there isn't a true story behind the hit. a real person, who stuck their neck out believing that she was doing the right thing.

You're right, and it is a bad situation. I really do feel for this woman, especially since she wanted to keep her name secret (for obvious reasons, this country is crazy right now... both sides)

I would be happy seeing due process observed here. I fully believe the allegations deserve to be heard, in open court, under oath and on the record. And if there is any evidence at all supporting these claims, then a full investigation should be launched. It is just important to remember someone accused of a crime (especially one so heinous, so unacceptable and so life altering) is presumptively not guilty and deserves the full protections of law.

His accuser also deserves the full protection of the law. The level of threats/insults coming her way is not called for, and damn every single person saying otherwise (including me, I suppose) if the allegations do turn out to be true. I guess the only point I was making is that the politicians have caused this woman/judge Kavanaugh harm by politicizing the process instead of handling it responsibly

But you are right, just because they are politicizing the process doesn't necessarily mean the story itself is fabricated or untrue. Of course it doesn't mean it is true either, just a tough situation all the way around here. But I do appreciate your candid reply and assessment here

Sincerely

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

a reply to: Vasa Croe

yes, I do remember. I was very young and it was in my home. my parents best friends son.

i don't know what to think about all this. you'd think she would remember where it happened, for sure.

this judge guy is already in it - why not testify???

Didn't the Judge guy write about how he was a drunk during high school? Don't you think he might get ripped apart for that alone, and have his testimony disregarded? He already said he wasn't there.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

just start wearing tight jeans and carrying a walking stick ladies... especially if your circle includes the rich, famous, and polywogs! take matters in your own hands.

My oldest daughter carries a firearm, she's a good shot and knows how to use and most importantly *when* to use it. I told her if someone ever puts her in significant fear for her safety or she believes she's about to be the victim of a serious crime not to hesitate to use deadly force without apology to defend herself

I support arming all responsible Americans, especially our most vulnerable citizens! (those who walk alone, in dangerous parts of town, have established threats like a stalker, etc)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
maybe it was a rather small party of four guys, who conned a women into the fun thinking they'd all get some time with her?
who knows...

Not her apparently seeing as how her story changed

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Elostone

god damn.

so if the ass who molested me were about to be elected to some high court I should shut the #uck up?

wow!

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Yeah, what's going on here is sooo obvious, yet the left aa a whole is so blinded with hate they are intentionally ignoring the prejudice involved here.

And they call the rest of us zombies.

Really REALLY pathetic.

What we're seeing here is absolutely stunning. They really have lost their minds.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

I was only five or six...
I remember the where.
and the who, although I couldn't for the life of me tell you his name.
and, I remember how fast he disappeared from my life.... "off to the mental institution" my mom would tell me later in life when I asked her what had happened to him.
And, I remember the lincoln logs I would play with there.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: dawnstar
who knows...

Not her apparently seeing as how her story changed

Mandela effect obviously altered her memories and is why she can't even seem to remember where or when it happened.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join