It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kavanaugh accuser wants a full FBI investigation before she testifies

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Guyfriday

originally posted by: carewemust
If the FBI conducted a THOROUGH investigation, and 6 months later, stated there's no evidence of Kavanaugh assaulting Christine Blasey Ford...do you know what the response would be from Democrats and Ford's lawyer???

"That was Trump's FBI !! This time we want a NEUTRAL investigation, or no testifying!"

Either that or a cry for another "Special" council to waste tax payers money.

Thankfully, it looks like on-the-fence Republicans are starting to understand that Democrats are attempting to play them for fools. The hard-nosed/anti-Trump Senator JEFF FLAKE has just thrown accuser Christine Blasey Ford "under the bus".

Source: www.azcentral.com...

In addition, Senator BOB CORKER is coming back to Kavanaugh's side.

twitter.com...

Ms. Ford is refusing to formally make her case, because she doesn't have one.

edit on 9/19/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: Grambler

This reeks of a political move.

It sure does. Its absolutely reprehensible.

But I really hope these silly political games are the worst of it... It could be so much worse. I hate to even think it, and I take no pleasure or satisfaction in doing so, but I do. I do fear the worst before it gets better.

Desperate people do desperate things.

Hmm. Maybe that's the point.

Here we are--getting to witness this circus show in real time with our own reactions to said show making it's truths obvious. Those truths being that we all FEEL that it's a show and that it lacks integrity. We're getting a decently detailed picture where in the people within it will seemingly go to unknown lengths to get what they want.

For all we know, something is falling apart and we are watching the desperate grabs. My thing here is, if they would do this in broad daylight in front of everyone, what more are they willing to do behind closed doors?

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Why would the FBI investigate? No proof of a crime and it's past statute of limitations.

Confused

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

They need time to coach her. It's not going to be easy to lie to the Judge and get away with it.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: awakendhybrid

if they would do this in broad daylight in front of everyone, what more are they willing to do behind closed doors?

It's a good question.... Albeit a scary one to contemplate.

But it is instructive to see how this is playing out. And who is contributing to and furthering this farce.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: highvein

OK.

I couldn't believe that anyone had missed it. It just seems so painfully obvious at this point.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: awakendhybrid

if they would do this in broad daylight in front of everyone, what more are they willing to do behind closed doors?

It's a good question.... Albeit a scary one to contemplate.

But it is instructive to see how this is playing out. And who is contributing to and furthering this farce.

If we wanted to know what they were willing to do behind closed doors, we should have elected Clinton because then there would be no transparency and no curiosity on the part of the press, and I think most of us know that, even the leftists here.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

If we wanted to know what they were willing to do behind closed doors, we should have elected Clinton because then there would be no transparency and no curiosity on the part of the press...

Well kinda sorta... We'd just know that transparency isn't part of their SOP, but that's all we'd know -- and we already know that!

... and I think most of us know that, even the leftists here.

Obviously. But that's how many want it, apparently believing what's done behind our backs in our name is for our benefit.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Normally, I wouldn't believe someone could be stupid enough to do something like this, but these days???

I have no idea if there's any truth to this or not, or how credible the source is, but it's making it's way around the internet. Sorry if someone else has posted this already...

🚨BREAKING: According to sources Diane Feinstein's reluctance to mention the Kavanaugh accuser's letter during confirmation session is because the accuser sent a similiar letter directed at Judge Gorsuch last year. The whereabouts of the earlier letter remain a mystery.developing.

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Oh lookie who barged back into the garage....who left the door open this time???
www.foxnews.com...

In the wide-ranging interview, Clinton also discussed the recent controversy surrounding Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh. Clinton claimed it was "a reasonable request" to have the FBI reopen an investigation into the nominee amid accusations of sexual assault against him.

lol "reasonable" request lol
does the potus normally direct the fbi to investigate cases it has no jurisdiction in? is that "reasonable"? oh does she think the fbi is the potus personal leo agency to be directed as he sees fit?
hmmm....

"I think that’s a reasonable request," Clinton said. "The White House could answer it very quickly by asking the FBI to reopen its background check and to take into account the accusation that's been made and to gather the evidence about what can be known. So far, they haven't done that."

lol
potus cant release records underacted but he can direct the fbi to investigate who he wants......

it is amazing that somehow this woman lost.....she has such great ideas....
edit on 19/9/2018 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Oh i see so everyone hates me too.

Men Need To "Shut Up," Kavanaugh Accuser Needs To Be Believed And I Believe Her

www.realclearpolitics.com... l

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
By the way, what is there to investigate? So far we have this woman's word against Kavanaugh's, 65 women who support Kavanaugh's character, and the one other guy in the room who claims that he's never witnessed Kavanaugh behave the way the accuser claims. If the one and only other witness says he doesn't recall Kavanaugh EVER behaving that way, what's left?

edit on 19-9-2018 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky
Oh i see so everyone hates me too.

Men Need To "Shut Up," Kavanaugh Accuser Needs To Be Believed And I Believe Her

www.realclearpolitics.com... l

how can you believe someone who "doesn't remember" where and when the crime took place?
how does that actually work?

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

i dunno

how can you

is this like a knock knock joke?

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Who here has not gotton drunk and grabbed a titty?

No need to answer cause we all know the truth.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

i dunno

how can you

not intentionally
i do not understand how to believe someone who doesn't even know where or when the "crime" took place

how does that work?
aside from just partisan politics?

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Are you implying that everyone does this?

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

i dunno

how can you

Because its a lie most likely

My girlfriend was raped when she was 15

She can tell you the time, date, place, and situation down to the curtains in the room and the shoes the guy was wearing.......

Don't play that bullsnip..,,

What's going on here is disrespectful to anyone who has really been a victim......

Your ignorance has come to the point of actually becoming offensive..... Like the left

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

Are you implying that everyone does this?

At least once a day.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

i dunno

how can you

Because its a lie most likely

My girlfriend was raped when she was 15

She can tell you the time, date, place, and situation down to the curtains in the room and the shoes the guy was wearing.......

Don't play that bullsnip..,,

What's going on here is disrespectful to anyone who has really been a victim......

Your ignorance has come to the point of actually becoming offensive..... Like the left

Define my ignorance and leave your hatred out.

I do not think you can.

You can not even tell the difference in a joke and seriousness.

Perhaps the new apple iphone will come out with an app so you can keep up with me.

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join