It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kavanaugh accuser wants a full FBI investigation before she testifies

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

There are old course review comments from Ford's students...essentially saying she's nuts.

I was a psychology major and I had some really weird professors. One actually didn't use a psychology book and we had to buy his pamphlets on different topics all dealing with abnormal sexual issues, and if you did not agree with him you would get an F on your paper.. We are talking UC Davis here too not some little no named college.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

The other supposed person in the room says it never happened. Also, Kavanaugh has no serial accusations against him. If she was assualted why not come forward, what is she afraid of! She already spoke out. is she afraid her accusations will not hold up or is she a Soros/Dem shill playing the extend and maybe they'll drop him game.

Finally, if he was guilty, why'd she wait until now to nail him! She does a disservice to those who suffered rape.[ As a Psychology Professor she understands the mind games she's playing and it is disgusting!!
edit on 19-9-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   
An FBI investigation for something that happened 30+ years ago, when they were both teenagers, And all she has is her word against his and 65 other women.

Puh-leassssse.

Shes a volunteer operative. The Dems have been worried about Kavanaugh becoming a judge since at least the 2012 election. Which is also when she decided to tell this therapist. Too bad they can't corroborate their timeline of events.
edit on 19-9-2018 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

have they've gotten any death threats? have they had to flee from their home for their own safety? has he had to hire a private security company for their protection?
oh, the media is harassing them.... probably have been camped out by his house since before this news story hit. it's the price you pay when you enter the high political arena.
and the crazed women were in the back of the room and weren't verbally accousting the kids, were they?? they were just crazed women yelling crap, not directing any of it at the kids would be my bet.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

have they've gotten any death threats? have they had to flee from their home for their own safety? has he had to hire a private security company for their protection?
oh, the media is harassing them.... probably have been camped out by his house since before this news story hit. it's the price you pay when you enter the high political arena.
and the crazed women were in the back of the room and weren't verbally accousting the kids, were they?? they were just crazed women yelling crap, not directing any of it at the kids would be my bet.

And when you drop a bombshell accusation, expect the media to hound you for an exclusive. It's the price you pay when you enter the high political arena eh?

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Do you have some kind of personal knowledge this has all happened to her? Or that she has had to hire a security force? Or is it just guessing? The only thing I have found that was actually even more odd was that she left her house with her 2 kids....not her husband.....now that would be strange if your life was in jeopardy....

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Come on. One woman posed a serious biohazard. It was her time of the month and she wasn't wearing any protection. She exposed innocent people to her vile attitude via her intentional negligence.

What. A. Pig.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Why won't Fiendstein release a copy of the original letter to the Republican chairman?
It appears he has asked her numerous times for a copy of the original.

Is there something in the anonymous letter that hurts her credibility?
Otherwise, why keep it from the Republicans?
We already know the woman's identity.

Very suspicious.

It's the same letter that Ford and her Attorney sent to Feinstein accusing Neil Gorsuch of sexual misconduct. They just change the name and the location. Maybe a hotel or something. Scum of the earth.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

" Feinstein added : "This is a woman who has been profoundly impacted by this. Now, I can't say everything's truthful. I don't know."

Impacted is Still in Question . The Judge Denies it .

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

I hope that she did not ask for the FBI because certain people have already arranged for selected people in the FBI to make sure that Kavanaugh is found guilty.

That would not happen in the FBI? Right?

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: thepixelpusher

" Feinstein added : "This is a woman who has been profoundly impacted by this. Now, I can't say everything's truthful. I don't know."

Impacted is Still in Question . The Judge Denies it .

I think she's been impacted by The Tides Foundation 🚬🔦

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

In the 36 hours since her name became public, Dr. Ford has received a stunning amount of support from her community and from fellow citizens across our country. At the same time, however, her worst fears have materialized," her lawyers wrote in the letter.

"She has been the target of vicious harassment and even death threats. As a result of these kind of threats, her family was forced to relocate out of their home. Her email has been hacked, and she has been impersonated online," the letter continued.

thehill.com...

it took me quite awhile back tracking this much. will keep searching for whatever it was that mentioned the security firm. but I can assure you of one thing....
it wasn't a twitter tweet!

here it is!!!

www.businessinsider.com...

edit on 19-9-2018 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Your source title says "reportedly".
That means this is what they were told. It does not make it fact.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

But, only the Left behaves this way (threats, harassment, yada yada).

Isn't that what we're constantly told on here?

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

They say there were threats. That does not mean it is true.

They are trying to make her out to be more of a victim.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

how many "facts" have been presented here that were sourced to a twitter tweet with wanting us to buy them as fact??

the article from the hill has the lawyer as a source and details what that lawyer wrote in answer to congresses invitation to testify.

and the business insider article tells about the same story, only it goes into a little more details like mentioning some of the messages she has received like this one:

"From what I've heard you have 6 months to live, you disgusting slime"

and it mentions the hiring of a security company..
there are also a few go fund me pages raising money to help pay for this security.

but ya, I can see why some would view those twitter tweets, probably from some russian bot, as more reliable!

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   

a reply to: Vasa Croe

In the 36 hours since her name became public, Dr. Ford has received a stunning amount of support from her community and from fellow citizens across our country. At the same time, however, her worst fears have materialized," her lawyers wrote in the letter.

"She has been the target of vicious harassment and even death threats. As a result of these kind of threats, her family was forced to relocate out of their home. Her email has been hacked, and she has been impersonated online," the letter continued.

thehill.com...

it took me quite awhile back tracking this much. will keep searching for whatever it was that mentioned the security firm. but I can assure you of one thing....
it wasn't a twitter tweet!

here it is!!!

www.businessinsider.com...

There is nothing in that story other than a "source familiar with the matter" and the linked source of the NYT which they point to as the source for their story has no mention of anyone moving or security being hired.

Here is the NYT article that your link addresses here:

www.nytimes.com... age

And the quote from your source with the link:

Dr. Christine Blasey Ford, the woman who accused Judge Brett Kavanaugh of sexually assaulting her during their high school years in the 1980s, has moved out of her house and hired a private security detail because of death threats she has received since coming forward.
A person familiar with the matter told The New York Times that Ford, a mother of two teenagers, began receiving vulgar emails and messages on social media.

Your source has no actual source for their story....it isnt even quoted as being said by anyone...they seem to have just made it up.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   

oh, don't worry, they'll probably get to that...
it's the liberals sending her the death threats so that it looks like the conservatives are.
or maybe she's sending them to herself...
maybe feinstein is..
hey, I know, it's that wicked witch of the east..... HILLARY!!

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

it's the liberals sending her the death threats so that it looks like the conservatives are.
maybe feinstein is..

LOL - - exactly what I was thinking.

They'll invent a way to blame it on Liberals.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

maybe feinstein is..

LOL - - exactly what I was thinking.

They'll invent a way to blame it on Liberals.

Pretty sure all we have to do is wait til Monday.

I think it's funny that you blindly believe this woman when 3 of the other people she says were there deny even being there....

I'll bet this story disappears within a week unless her actual letter to Feinstein is released in which case I'd bet we will see a very different turn of events that dont work out well for her.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join