It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kavanaugh accuser wants a full FBI investigation before she testifies

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: BlueAjah

just all those who accused trump, and moore, and of course this accuser here.

but, ya, clinton's are to believed...

it is harder to believe that any sane women would come out with a story like this knowing what the backlash would be for fun and giggles!! sorry.

Oh it's not for fun and giggles. It's for political advantage and probably money. Attorney ties www.frontpagemag.com...
edit on 19-9-2018 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

it is harder to believe that any sane women would come out with a story like this knowing what the backlash would be for fun and giggles!! sorry.

That's the real question. Based on some of her online professor ratings, there were a couple of students that thought she was unstable and one was even afraid of her. Her overall ratings were pretty negative based on an article I linked earlier.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Have you seen some of the lengths people will go to for their politics? We've seen vehicle attacks, Steve Scalise and Gabrielle Giffords were both shot by left wing zealots, we've had groups facing off, people inventing hate-crimes only to admit they made it up later, people faking hateful graffiti/letters. We've seen intelligence agencies - both domestic and foreign - have an interest in influencing our elections, and we've exposed corruption at many levels in government who are also working toward those same ends. Just two weeks ago, Trump's deep state accusations were proven by an anonymous op-ed in the NYT about a RW subversive effort to subvert the President's agenda. We've seen left-wing pro-Clinton FBI agents abuse their positions to surveil and cast a shadow on Trump's presidency.

My point is that we're witnessing absolutely unprecedented attacks on our system of government and the American way of life. Nothing is out of bounds for these people, including inventing a story for political aims or misusing/misrepresenting a legitimate incident for political gain (ie: a mutual drunken mistake vs. genuine sexual assault)

The point is that allowing an allegation alone to tarnish someone's reputation is absolute bull #. It is too easy to invent a claim that our irresponsible media will immediately publish (and sometimes even refuse to retract when proven wrong). Even when they do publish retractions, few people read them and MSM will never make a big deal out of it

If someone's reputation/career/family/possibly life is going to be impacted, then we owe him/her the absolute highest standards and to afford them every protection under the law.

She is being given a chance to go on record and make her claim under oath. Kavanaugh has offered to do the same, which is very reasonable if she agrees to do the same. There is no real reason for him to respond to un-official allegations under oath if his accuser won't step forward, however. Part of due process is having the right to face your accuser, and the ability to cross examine them under oath
edit on 9/19/2018 by JBurns because: Edited because ThirdEyeofHorus pointed out a factual mistake in my post, changed Gabrielle Giffords information from RW shooter to LW shooter

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Odd Now the senate is offering to come to her.

I guess if she refuses then that will be the end of that.

They should just use the open chair trick they were gonna use on google.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I can almost guarantee that if Republicans push forward with the nomination process there will be more "accusers" coming out of the woodwork.

That is the Dimocrat way.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Actually the Gifford shooter was a Democrat.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
The left is now keeping records starting in the womb.
edit on 9/19/2018 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

A/D, let me just start by saying that is terrible what you described. I am a strong believer in empowering my fellow Americans with the knowledge and tools to protect themselves from violent criminals like the individuals you mention in your post. No person should have to experience an attempted/actual sexual assault or rape, or any other violent crime for that matter, and it is a shame any number of our fellow Americans believe it is acceptable to inflict that kind of harm on another

I never reported any of them. Too humiliating. I just wanted to get over it and move on with my life.

I suppose I am just trying to understand this. If I may, I can not see how you should feel humiliated in the least. It is clear a very sick and very evil individual attempted to victimize you, but that is entirely a reflection on them and not on you in the slightest. Of course there is always "something more" we could do in any situation, but the fact is most people (rightfully) don't live their lives expecting a threat around every corner. And at the end of the day, these sickos are responsible for their own horrible deeds and nobody shares in that except for them. Especially not the victims, who are usually living their lives exactly our great DOI/Constitution/BOR lays out "Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness"

But if one of those people should turn up running for a high office, I would come forth. I would feel it was my duty as an American patriot.

Agreed, completely. I think a part of that would be making sure to get it "on the record" and under oath where it will carry a lot more weight. A sworn statement under oath gives investigators something tangible/concrete to work with (to investigate, seek out witnesses, vet facts/dates/people/etc and generally creates an impetus to order the FBI to conduct further background investigations on the nominee

...and damn Feinstein for holding on to this for so long. She intentionally kept this under wraps to delay the nomination, not to advocate for the alleged victim or to bring justice to an unjust situation. Regardless of what happens/what facts come up, Feinstein should be admonished for putting politics over people. Especially if this respectable woman's claims end up being substantiated

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
a reply to: JBurns

Actually the Gifford shooter was a Democrat.

My mistake TEH
I appreciate the correction, will edit my post now

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
the other person at the party has been identified and does not "recall" the party. like mark judge he will not testify under oath.

“Which is what happens at Georgetown Prep stays at Georgetown Prep. That’s been a good thing for all of us.”

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
That Dr. Ford would want an FBI investigation before testifying makes good sense given that a number of Republicans on the confirmation committee have stated their intent to ignore her testimony no matter what to push the Kavanaugh vote through next week. A person of integrity should be outraged; those who have little, perhaps not. Kavanaugh has already been shown to mislead, lie, perjure even. Is it so hard to believe he would sexually assault a woman and lie about it? And even if he did that under the influence, blacked out maybe, should that make it okay? I'm willing to bet not too many fathers would find that behavior acceptable were it to happen to their daughter. Just saying...

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: tabularosa

You mean you're worried that Republicans will ignore her after the way Democrats started out the Kavanaugh hearings as a three ring circus?

Anyway, what exactly are you suggesting that Kavenaugh has misled or lied about?

edit on 19-9-2018 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: tabularosa Kavanaugh has already been shown to mislead, lie, perjure even.

Got any evidence of this ? Lets start with the easy one, can you pull up his Perjury charge ?

edit on 19-9-2018 by CrawlingChaos because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
the other person at the party has been identified and does not "recall" the party. like mark judge he will not testify under oath.

“Which is what happens at Georgetown Prep stays at Georgetown Prep. That’s been a good thing for all of us.”

They both said it didnt happen.....she said it did. None will go under oath. But you believe her even though her story is full of massive holes and has already changed 3 times....got it.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

did the assault happen at Georgetown Prep?
Last I heard she didnt know where it happened?

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: tabularosa
That Dr. Ford would want an FBI investigation before testifying makes good sense given that a number of Republicans on the confirmation committee have stated their intent to ignore her testimony no matter what to push the Kavanaugh vote through next week. A person of integrity should be outraged; those who have little, perhaps not. Kavanaugh has already been shown to mislead, lie, perjure even. Is it so hard to believe he would sexually assault a woman and lie about it? And even if he did that under the influence, blacked out maybe, should that make it okay? I'm willing to bet not too many fathers would find that behavior acceptable were it to happen to their daughter. Just saying...

She had 30+ years to report it. She didn't. Zero integrity. Zero evidence.

Sh*t out of luck. Sayonara, baby.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Great breakdown on the therapist notes from a therapist.

Whatcha want to bet her therapist is never known.

I am betting these notes are faked. She is the one that provided them herself....would like to find out if where she had her therapy had a law on the books that prevented the therapist from supplying the notes....

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Great breakdown on the therapist notes from a therapist.

Whatcha want to bet her therapist is never known.

I am betting these notes are faked. She is the one that provided them herself....would like to find out if where she had her therapy had a law on the books that prevented the therapist from supplying the notes....

well that seems to be more damning information
these people cant stay out of their own way

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Thank you!
That's very interesting.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join