It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kavanaugh accuser wants a full FBI investigation before she testifies

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

And, wasn't it originally four guys, but the therapist "wrote it down wrong"?

Strange, considering it's less likely three witnesses would forget.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: tabularosa
That Dr. Ford would want an FBI investigation before testifying makes good sense given that a number of Republicans on the confirmation committee have stated their intent to ignore her testimony no matter what to push the Kavanaugh vote through next week. A person of integrity should be outraged; those who have little, perhaps not. Kavanaugh has already been shown to mislead, lie, perjure even. Is it so hard to believe he would sexually assault a woman and lie about it? And even if he did that under the influence, blacked out maybe, should that make it okay? I'm willing to bet not too many fathers would find that behavior acceptable were it to happen to their daughter. Just saying...

Any proof would have been exposed by now. Just saying...

🖐

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   
good marriage counselor?

oh and don't be too shocked when the dems pull another ace out of her sleeve..
democracy now is now reporting that there's a group of women who asked to testify but both parties' leadership has been sitting on it. although this does have to do with sexual harassment, it's more of a question of weather kav lied about how much he knew about it. related to former judge alex kozinski.

edit on 19-9-2018 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

If the accuser herself refuses to testify, no one should give
any other person a platform with the exception of the accused.

Hope the Republicans are smart enough to see this is just
another rotting bone in the democrats dirty trick or treat bag.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships
it doesn't even relate to this accusation...

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

The conflicts are unavoidable....this lady says everyone in school was talking about it, yet according to Ford....they weren't in school...LOL.

Her story is falling apart and I think the therapists note is faked as well, that or doctored.

I read something interesting about her thaeapist's address, it is the
same address as her husband's workplace.

Now that would be another very highly questionable coincidence,
piling up like rotting fish on the shore.

Got a link to it?

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Why won't Fiendstein release a copy of the original letter to the Republican chairman?
It appears he has asked her numerous times for a copy of the original.

Is there something in the anonymous letter that hurts her credibility?
Otherwise, why keep it from the Republicans?
We already know the woman's identity.

Very suspicious.
edit on 19-9-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

see, now the are putting her therapist's address online for any wack job to find..
or maybe not, maybe it's just a misidentification and oops, another family uprooted..

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Why won't Fiendstein release a copy of the letter to the Republican chairman? It appears he has asked her numerous times for a copy.

Is their something in the anonymous letter that hurts her credibility? Otherwise, why keep it from the Republicans?
We already know the woman's identity.

Very suspicious.

Shhh it's a work in progress here.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

ummm... ya, except, if she gave it to the FBI with a request that they investigate it, and they said they put it into kav's file..
the republican chairman has access to it by what I'm hearing. which I guess that anyone on that committee could have outed her once that letter was placed into his file..

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Happened to me. I did not want to revisit the experience by dragging it through the court system.

I wanted him to go away. To not be a part of my life.

When you say happened to you do you mean you rolled around in a bed for a few minutes and the guy never touched anything considered to be private parts, nor even try to kiss you?

Is your memory hazy to the point that it happened sometime in a two year period and not sure what house too?

I'm pretty sure women that are molested raped etc remember everything including the time of day...

edit on 19-9-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

see, now the are putting her therapist's address online for any wack job to find..
or maybe not, maybe it's just a misidentification and oops, another family uprooted..

Or there is no therapist and she wrote it herself? The fact she is the one that handed it in....she could have written whatever she wanted to.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Got a link to it?

Looking for it now, it was on twitter....

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: Annee

I've never been raped, thankfully, but I've had three very close calls, and like Ms. Ford, had something happen to interrupt the assault, or I would have been.

I never reported any of them. Too humiliating. I just wanted to get over it and move on with my life.
But if one of those people should turn up running for a high office, I would come forth. I would feel it was my duty as an American patriot.

Right!

If the court system was different, but it isn't.

The accuser gets dragged through the mud.

Single mom, can't miss work, word gets out, etc etc etc.

But, he shows up later for a high political office -- it's a game changer.

not that you would ever admit it, but the real issue here isn't so much the charge or the crime, it's the timing. It looks suspect.

I'd put it in perspective for you and substitute Kavanaugh's name for Obama's, but since that didn't happen, you wouldn't get it.

I was raped?

Were you?

I know what I did at the time and what I would do in this instance.

My "I get" is from real experience.

I'm sorry to hear that, Annie.
Did they get the guy?

There is a reason most assaults are not reported.

The system needs to change.

In my case it was an ex-boyfriend. Still forced rape. But, he regretted his actions and never bothered me again.

Did you remember where and when it was he raped you?

Did you ever wonder if he might do the same thing to his next GF or someone else, by your not reporting him?

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

Well you notice I did not post it, and never would.

However, the media has been camping out on Kavanaugh's
street and harassing his family, do you care about that too?

His children had to be rushed out of the hearings because
crazed women were verbally accosting them. They will
probably be scarred for life....ya know.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

That Dr. Ford would want an FBI investigation before testifying makes good sense given that a number of Republicans on the confirmation committee have stated their intent to ignore her testimony no matter what to push the Kavanaugh vote through next week. A person of integrity should be outraged; those who have little, perhaps not. Kavanaugh has already been shown to mislead, lie, perjure even. Is it so hard to believe he would sexually assault a woman and lie about it? And even if he did that under the influence, blacked out maybe, should that make it okay? I'm willing to bet not too many fathers would find that behavior acceptable were it to happen to their daughter. Just saying...

post a link to that. I think you are full of sh!t, but you can prove me wrong.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   

post a link to that. I think you are full of sh!t, but you can prove me wrong.

I second that motion.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: Annee

I've never been raped, thankfully, but I've had three very close calls, and like Ms. Ford, had something happen to interrupt the assault, or I would have been.

I never reported any of them. Too humiliating. I just wanted to get over it and move on with my life.
But if one of those people should turn up running for a high office, I would come forth. I would feel it was my duty as an American patriot.

Right!

If the court system was different, but it isn't.

The accuser gets dragged through the mud.

Single mom, can't miss work, word gets out, etc etc etc.

But, he shows up later for a high political office -- it's a game changer.

not that you would ever admit it, but the real issue here isn't so much the charge or the crime, it's the timing. It looks suspect.

I'd put it in perspective for you and substitute Kavanaugh's name for Obama's, but since that didn't happen, you wouldn't get it.

I was raped?

Were you?

I know what I did at the time and what I would do in this instance.

My "I get" is from real experience.

I'm sorry you had that experience. I have a good friend who just had his life ruined over false allegations. So I have some experience on that front. That's what I "get".

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Or there is no therapist and she wrote it herself? The fact she is the one that handed it in....she could have written whatever she wanted to.

Wow, good point..I didn't think of the fact that Dr. Ford has the ability to produce any document she needs... geez

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Wow, good point..I didn't think of the fact that Dr. Ford has the ability to produce any document she needs... geez

There are old course review comments from Ford's students...essentially saying she's nuts.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join