It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Word Has People Convinced Mike Pence Wrote Anonymous New York Times Op-Ed

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

It is.
Get ready for the bottom to fall out.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I'm ignorant because we've been tricked about anonymous sources in the past? The msm can write any smear article about anything and protect themselves by stating they don't know the source or wanna protect them. I refuse to be a sheep

Really? You seem like a typical Trump sheep to me.

I'm sorry I wanna remain skeptical because obviously people are begging to take down the president and the NYTs has been a joke for a long time.

Yes I know the cult is strong in you and you refuse to consider possibilities outside of the cult bubble. It's easy to dismiss out of ignorance to remain ignorant. True skeptics challenge their thinking and are willing to be proven wrong and recognize that fact. Fake ones just hide behind a veneer of skepticism so they don't ever have to challenge their thinking.

If a crimes been committed present evidence

Lol crimes? There was no mention of crimes in that op-ed. Seriously. Go read the article before you respond any further!
edit on 6-9-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: vinifalou

It's all fake news until proven otherwise. Do you mind proving me the "content in the article" is real and not just an biased opinion from an, allegedly, employee?

Yes. I am well aware of the cult reaction to anything negative about Trump.

I'm sure you're also aware of all the sensationalized headlines and tell all books with anonymous sources used to make money and feed on people's hate for Trump as well.

Whataboutism.

I'm asking if you acknowledge that or are you only into talking with people that agree with your worldview? Spare me the over used buzz words.

link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Almost 2 yrs in, still bought and paid for by HRC. Still no evidence to substantiate anything. I guess I’ll hold my breath?

link   

Me: Show me some evidence

You: There's literally plenty of evidence

Me: OK... Show me them...

You: Stop deflecting, if you don't agree with me it is because you're on the cult

Man that kool-aid.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   

It's all fake news until proven otherwise. Do you mind proving me the "content in the article" is real and not just an biased opinion from an, allegedly, employee?

Yes. I am well aware of the cult reaction to anything negative about Trump.

I'm sure you're also aware of all the sensationalized headlines and tell all books with anonymous sources used to make money and feed on people's hate for Trump as well.

Whataboutism.

I'm asking if you acknowledge that or are you only into talking with people that agree with your worldview? Spare me the over used buzz words.

Speaking of buzzwords. I'm literally talking to you right now. So clearly whatever you are saying here is a lie and a talking point.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Me: Show me some evidence

You: There's literally plenty of evidence

Me: OK... Show me them...

You: Stop deflecting, if you don't agree with me it is because you're on the cult

Man that kool-aid.

Here. Knock yourself out:
twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: imitator

Or completely banned from the site even. No negative fake news about emperor trump and his new outfit. Or anything else that doesn't praise him and exalt him and shine the best light on him because he's just getting picked on by the media.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: JDmOKI

Tell all. Excellent description isn't it? Indeed tell all. And isn't it funny how they all have the same story to tell?
And now as confirmation we have a real white house insider telling the world it's all true and someone needs to stop him. Today.

Please provide the evidence there is a “real white house insider”. Any civil servant above GS-11 is considered senior. There are thousands of them and likely hundreds working in POTUS 45s adminstration. I doubt they all have access to POTUS, but will admit I could be wrong. But keep going in your quest to bring America down.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

But we've heard dozens saying it. Not just one anon.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Lol.

You guys...

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Mistake or not, let's say it is him and Trump is removed based on the 25th amendment.

This same threat tactic was used on Obama too, but it didn't work then and it's not going to work now.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: Lab4Us

If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 808; July 24, 1956, ch. 678, § 1, 70 Stat. 623; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(N), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.)

That is how sedition is defined in the USC. So I guess it comes down to how people want to define "by force."

You are correct in that your quoted material is the standard for prosecution, however it doesn't change the definition of sedition.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

I heard a toss up between McMaster and Coats actually.
McMasters age and his ambition for a continuing political career including the big desk puts him slightly behind Coats as a possibility.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   

It could be thousands saying it. Just because someone says it doesn't make it true, despite of what the MSM has fed you.

Glad you joined the conversation.

vault.fbi.gov...

Your candidate sold your Uranium to The Enemy. How does that make you feel?

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   

or maybe create a new section for political comedy.... your funny too!!!

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

You have no idea.
The author is not a flake trump can push around. That's why he's trying so damned hard to discredit him and it.
His association with the Russian mob isn't so hard to see.
No body is willing to call this dossier fake well except the cult.
To the real world where the smart people live it is still very very much in play.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Believe what you want. Clearly you want to believe that all is rosy and fine in Trump's admin and that everyone is super loyal and loves him dearly.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

I don't have any. But I don't have to do I? I'm not making the allegations.
I'm thinking the presidents reaction to it is enough.

What proof was offered for Q. Besides secret codes based on Covfefe?

It's all falling apart now.
The snowball is rolling down hill gathering bulk as it does.

Mueller hot on his ass about mob connections and collusion with foreign countries. And obstruction of justice.
New York state including him as an unnamed co conspirator in a charging document that his long time lawyer pled GUILTY to.
Employees attempting a subtle coup to keep the planet safe by removing documents from his desk while he's scratching his ass and picking his tightly whities out of his crack or watching Kaptain Kangaroo AKA FOX news.
The military not following his orders. That's serious.
Insiders telling us he's mentally unstable and amoral.

I mean just step back.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

It was not.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join