It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Word Has People Convinced Mike Pence Wrote Anonymous New York Times Op-Ed

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: one4all

in fact privately owned MSM should be OUTLAWED...it is brainwashing on a massive scale.

...If you wish to defend freedom of speech then you need to immediately begin lobbying to have all privately owned MSM entities disbanded neutered and dissolved......lol...not defend them...LMAO...that is so yesterday....lol.

So you want there to be only state-ran media outlets available to the people, in which only the state-approved messages are released to the public?

That sounds like... North Korea.
Well, shutting down the free press, and rounding up the journalists is on Page One of the 'Overthrowing Governments for Dummies' isn't it?

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: JDmOKI
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I'm ignorant because we've been tricked about anonymous sources in the past? The msm can write any smear article about anything and protect themselves by stating they don't know the source or wanna protect them. I refuse to be a sheep

Really? You seem like a typical Trump sheep to me.

I'm sorry I wanna remain skeptical because obviously people are begging to take down the president and the NYTs has been a joke for a long time.

Yes I know the cult is strong in you and you refuse to consider possibilities outside of the cult bubble. It's easy to dismiss out of ignorance to remain ignorant. True skeptics challenge their thinking and are willing to be proven wrong and recognize that fact. Fake ones just hide behind a veneer of skepticism so they don't ever have to challenge their thinking.

If a crimes been committed present evidence

Lol crimes? There was no mention of crimes in that op-ed. Seriously. Go read the article before you respond any further!

You attack anyone who you don't agree with and I've alway tried to find a middle ground with you but I always get blantent disrespect and attack replys.

I'm in a cult because I don't drink the msm kool-aid. How do we know this anonymous source isn't the janitor?

Oh and assumptions Im a registered independent and didnt vote for Trump just don't trust anonymous sources from a liberal newspaper.

I'm sure I'll get flagged for this but debating with you is a waste of time anyways.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: one4all

in fact privately owned MSM should be OUTLAWED...it is brainwashing on a massive scale.

...If you wish to defend freedom of speech then you need to immediately begin lobbying to have all privately owned MSM entities disbanded neutered and dissolved......lol...not defend them...LMAO...that is so yesterday....lol.

So you want there to be only state-ran media outlets available to the people, in which only the state-approved messages are released to the public?

That sounds like... North Korea.
Well, shutting down the free press, and rounding up the journalists is on Page One of the 'Overthrowing Governments for Dummies' isn't it?

Yes. It's right before the illustrated instructions on how to properly burn someone at the stake for political heresy.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Swills

The New York Times’ scathing anti-Donald Trump op-ed, which the paper attributed to “a senior official in the Trump administration,” has inspired a parlor game among people trying to figure out the author’s name.

Some online commentators are leaning toward Vice President Mike Pence based on just one word in the piece.

The unidentified author singles out the late Arizona Sen. John McCain as “a lodestar for restoring honor to public life and our national dialogue.”

One Word Has People Convinced Mike Pence Wrote Anonymous New York Times Op-Ed

A new conspiracy has come out that Pence might the anonymous writer of that NYT resistance article and the only evidence is based off of one word, lodestar. An odd word, one I've never used or ever heard used, ever. This word can be found in the NYT resistance article that everyone is up in arms about for the moment and Pence does have a history of using it.

Is he the one? The evidence is very circumstantial but who the hell uses that word, especially amongst Trump's administration?

I dont think the "source" would be dumb enough to use anything that would identify them that easily.

Which is why I think this is a setup by Trump himself to take out the NYT. He hates Carlos Slim, who is majority owner of NYT.

They never say they met with this source. It is likely they only had electronic comms but asked for definitive proof the "source" was close to POTUS. Who better to provide that proof than POTUS himself?

Voila....NYT completely discredited for falling for a fake story and running it with completely made up "facts".

Certain phrases and words are planted in order to keep people guessing at who it is.

Could even be cover for the later announcement of the investigation opened on Rosenstein that was let out tonight.

So...either the source is never identified and Trump drops the push for that, or Trump comes out and says he did it...

CONSPIRACY!!!!

Still feeling that this is Trump and his team doing this solely to shake it up and get the libs in a frenzy.

I think more so now that they wont let that be known.

There is nothing of real substance in the letter, but it WILL get MSM to spend outrageous amounts of time and resources to dig and keep them out of real goings on.

I hope it comes out that it was done at Trumps direction just for a great "egg in the face" moment, but I don't think they will do that.

It appears to me that Trump is playing the MSM at their own game....and playing it well.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Still feeling that this is Trump and his team doing this solely to shake it up and get the libs in a frenzy.

That makes no sense, but your feelings are your feelings. No one said it had to make sense.

There is nothing of real substance in the letter, but it WILL get MSM to spend outrageous amounts of time and resources to dig and keep them out of real goings on.

So the Trump administration is not only trolling the American people and the media, they are trying to ensure they do not report on real "goings on"?

What would they want to do that?

I hope it comes out that it was done at Trumps direction just for a great "egg in the face" moment, but I don't think they will do that.

Why would you hope that the US president is intentionally trolling the entire population he was elected to serve just o have an "egg in the face" moment?

Are you 12 years old?

It appears to me that Trump is playing the MSM at their own game....and playing it well.

Playing it well, as in making himself and his administration to look like fools for the sake of trolling and lolz?

Ya. Sure.

None of that makes sense.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
If the oped piece was designed to throw the WH into paranoid chaos, it's working.

It's not 4 D chess, it's total pandemonium and turmoil and the leaks coming out of the WH have turned into a flood of information. Stay tuned....

Operation Lodestar is gaining momentum....

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob420
a reply to: Muninn

Right trump need the weak minded Evangelical voters who vote for who ever the money hungry tbn pastor's tell them two and pence is a big fajr Christian so that is why pence is VP.come on now the man represents aback water Indiana he had no other chance to advance unless he took the vp spot

Do you have a English translation for the above?

😞

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
If the oped piece was designed to throw the WH into paranoid chaos, it's working.

It's not 4 D chess, it's total pandemonium and turmoil and the leaks coming out of the WH have turned into a flood of information. Stay tuned....

All this is going to do is lead to lie detector test ona random basis,just like Obama did.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: olaru12

All this is going to do is lead to lie detector test ona random basis,just like Obama did.

Problem is that no-one in this White House could ever pass a lie detector test.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
If it's someone that works with Pence on a regular basis, could have just picked the word up. Or they could be doing this on purpose because they also believe Pence is part of the problem, who knows.

Good on the people in the White House trying to minimize the damage caused by having Trump in office, I honestly feel bad for them. What a terrible person to have to work for. I called that before he took office however, I knew his administration would be spending most of their time trying to avoid a huge national or international issue due to Trump's utter lack of experience, combined with his flighty, flip-flop nature and personality.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Gothmog

Says the guy whose camp is filled with Russian bots all over the net supporting Trump and causing much discourse with their campaign of trolling.

But I will agree Clinton did have her own bots but shes not relevant anymore while Trump clearly is and the Russian bots haven't stopped.

Only Clinton bots weren't infesting ATS. This is all new and it sucks. From tan suits to paying off prostitutes, first time ATS has ever backed a president this moronic...so the proof is pretty obvious. Place is infested with paid shills.
edit on 8-9-2018 by Jenisiz because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join