It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Word Has People Convinced Mike Pence Wrote Anonymous New York Times Op-Ed

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Just because someone says it doesn't make it true, 

Remember that when trump tweets it's a witch hunt for the gazillionth time.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: imitator

I know.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Believe what you want. Clearly you want to believe that all is rosy and fine in Trump's admin and that everyone is super loyal and loves him dearly.

It's ironic that people have been pushing these conspiracies about the Left and the "deep state" working against Trump in some grand, convoluted conspiracy, yet it appears that the issues may lie within the Trump circle itself.

No matter what and politics aside, it's become quite clear that the White House lacks good leadership.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Why you ignored the rest of my post?

Can't deflect from that, huh?

Your candidate sold your Uranium to The Enemy. How does that make you feel?

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

It's getting blindingly obvious now. Lopsided negative coverage of the Trump admin aside, you can't sit here and say that all is fine and dandy within the Trump leadership and be supplying an honest perspective of the situation.

The op-ed makes several claims to actually support some of Trump's agenda and even acknowledges the good that has transpired (in the writer's opinion) under him. Yet people want SOOOO badly to believe this is just a liberal plant that they won't even read it, if they do, they'll ignore those lines and pretend all is fine. Nothing to see. It's easy to tell the ones who didn't read it or skimmed it.
edit on 6-9-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

Why you ignored the rest of my post?

Can't deflect from that, huh?

Your candidate sold your Uranium to The Enemy. How does that make you feel?

That's not entirely true, or in proper context.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

If it wasn't a liberal plant, it must have been a RINO.

There is always another perpetrator in line to justify their persecution complex.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   

“The failing New York Times has an anonymous editorial — can you believe it? — anonymous, meaning gutless, a gutless editorial,” Trump told reporters during an event with sheriffs in the East Room of the White House.
Source
It's beyond obvious why this guy wants to remain anonymous. Does anyone truly believe that Trump and his supporters wouldn't retaliate in an extreme way if they knew who it was?

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Yea, sure. Believe in whatever that kool aid tells you.

While you're all worried about some anon guy who said bad things about Trump, Hillary is swimming in your tax payer money that she got selling your secrets to China and Russia.

edit on 6/9/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Yes, there were. Plenty of people wrote articles suggesting the same about Obama...

Obama’s Mental Illness Justifies His Removal from Office Under the 25th Amendment

freedomoutpost.com...

Is Barack Obama Mentally Stable? More Questions Regarding His Sanity By Expert Opinion

www.truthandaction.org...

Is Barack Obama Mentally Unstable?

www.usjf.net...

Is President Obama Insane?

www.theblaze.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   

“The failing New York Times has an anonymous editorial — can you believe it? — anonymous, meaning gutless, a gutless editorial,” Trump told reporters during an event with sheriffs in the East Room of the White House.
Source
It's beyond obvious why this guy wants to remain anonymous. Does anyone truly believe that Trump and his supporters wouldn't retaliate in an extreme way?

Good question that is not unreasonable to ask. I've already read where people think this person is a traitor that needs to be dealt with.

Doesn't give people confidence that coming to the public with certain info is the right thing to do.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Yeah it's on the front page of the Recent Posts page on ATS:
Is the NYT op-ed Sedition and Treason

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Which is why I think this is a setup by Trump himself to take out the NYT. He hates Carlos Slim, who is majority owner of NYT.

So, somehow it's fine for a sitting 'president' to try and 'take out' a newspaper business and interfere with the free market?
Like he's tried to ruin Bezos, who owns the Washington Post and Amazon? Because The Washington Post and NYT hurts his feelings, and report on his incompetency and unsuitability to run this country? Because they criticize him?

That's okay with you? He's like The Godfather, behaving like a mobster, and yet you've made him your
lodestar.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Believe what you want. Clearly you want to believe that all is rosy and fine in Trump's admin and that everyone is super loyal and loves him dearly.

It's ironic that people have been pushing these conspiracies about the Left and the "deep state" working against Trump in some grand, convoluted conspiracy, yet it appears that the issues may lie within the Trump circle itself.

No matter what and politics aside, it's become quite clear that the White House lacks good leadership.

I’m surprised you’ve never heard of Nevertrumpers.

Stop Trump Movement

How ironic.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Well, this interesting day is bringing some breaking, and bad news for you guys.

So, somehow it's fine for a sitting 'president' to spy ILLEGALLY on an opposite candidate campaign?

BREAKING: Bush press secretary Ari Fleischer said "I guarantee the answer is yes" to whether Obama knew Halper & others were deployed to spy on Trump campaign. Fleischer explained that no FBI director would put informants inside a presidential campaign w/o the prez authorizing it.

— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_)

Great! Trump should just spy Hillary Clinton's campaign then, if she's still at lose to run for 2020 election.

That's okay with you?

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Oh wow.
More 4D Chess huh?

Lol.
Yeah I'm so sure trump planted it to discredit the Times. And he decides to make this brilliant move right when he's trying to get a supreme court appointee confirmed.
I have to say that kind of logic iz way over my head.
edit on 962018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Lab4Us

I don't have any. But I don't have to do I? I'm not making the allegations.
I'm thinking the presidents reaction to it is enough.

What proof was offered for Q. Besides secret codes based on Covfefe?

It's all falling apart now.
The snowball is rolling down hill gathering bulk as it does.

Mueller hot on his ass about mob connections and collusion with foreign countries. And obstruction of justice.
New York state including him as an unnamed co conspirator in a charging document that his long time lawyer pled GUILTY to.
Employees attempting a subtle coup to keep the planet safe by removing documents from his desk while he's scratching his ass and picking his tightly whities out of his crack or watching Kaptain Kangaroo AKA FOX news.
The military not following his orders. That's serious.
Insiders telling us he's mentally unstable and amoral.

I mean just step back.

Don’t know if you follow my posts, but I’m 100% sure you’ll not find any support for “Q” in them. And I’m not the one who needs to step back.

I don’t live in a bubble nor do I suffer from Trump Derangement Syndrome. I do feel somewhat slighted though, as I’ve never got to actualy see what kind of underwear POTUS 45 wears or observe his persoal habits. But I guess that would go back to the TDS.

Unless the “insider”, as you describe them, is a licensed psychiatist, I am also 100% sure they cannot provide a medical diagnosis. So the description of mentally unstable is a supposition.

The description of amoral is based on the person using the word. Since that person is an obvious coward, their morals are nowhere near mine. Thus, I cannot agree that POTUS 45 is amoral...nor can anyone else, really, unless they have a personal relationship with POTUS 45. I highly doubt that includes anyone on these boards.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

How does some random dude's guarantee prove anything? A conservative author at that. Basically you just told us that this dude who confirms your biases confirms your biases. Fantastic. We aren't surprised.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Something's not right. A Trump "resistor" wouldn't tell the New York Times what he's up to. Not while his mission is ongoing. Can anyone be THAT stupid?

This must be a Democrat-planted FAKE story.

I was waiting for someone else to think that. Why risk exposing themselves for an op-ed in the NYT?

Whoever it is would have to know that every single person in the white house will now be under scrutiny until the individual is figured out.

I mean, if the resistance is that stupid.....

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

What? in the world are you talking about.

Great! Trump should just spy Hillary Clinton's campaign then, if she's still at lose to run for 2020 election.

I don't even know what this means. What campaign are you talking about? What is this about 'spying".
This doesn't make sense to me.

You think Mrs. Clinton wrote the letter to the NYT's? Or what.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join