It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 162
<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Treason is a serious charge.

A reminder that public executions were used to deter this kind of seditious behavior.

Jack sure looked stupid with that nose ring today.

Sounded pretty stupid too.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

For those who remember, Mike Pence was not candidate Trump's first pick for V.P.. And, on the night when he introduced Mike Pence to the public as his VP nominee, the President didn't shake his hand. I thought that was quite bizarre. Like having a VP was just an annoyance.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
For you clock enthusiasts.

Link

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If I remember correctly he was the prefered choice of the Establishment.

Hillary and Obama for sure.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Don't forget John.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Hi Cranky... how does 3:15 relate to Caesar? My brain's a bit slow tonight!

I started looking for 3:15 bible verses and a few seemed possibly appropriate:

Matthew 3:15 (King James bible

And Jesus answering said unto him, Suffer it to be so now: for thus it becometh us to fulfil all righteousness. Then he suffered him.

Colossians 3:15

And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.

Genesis 3:15

And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Nehemiah 3:15

But the gate of the fountain repaired Shallun the son of Colhozeh, the ruler of part of Mizpah; he built it, and covered it, and set up the doors thereof, the locks thereof, and the bars thereof, and the wall of the pool of Siloah by the king's garden, and unto the stairs that go down from the city of David.

Greetings Rel!

Ides of March, the Day Caesar Was Killed.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Tech giants looking to get smacked or just scared!

Google snubbed a Senate hearing on internet meddling. How big a price will it pay?
edit on 5-9-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Trump picked him. Its trumps fault for that.

link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

edit on 5-9-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

link   

The more I think about it, the more I think the 'TREASON?" tweet was not in reference to the anonymous op-ed writer, but rather something else about to hit the light of day. Graham's comments about Criminal Laws and Military Laws were oddly placed in yesterday's confirmation hearing. It was just a short blurb, but man! it stood out to me.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Please put your seats in the upright position.

Boy they're really scared about the SC confirmation. I wonder why? The NY times reports an inside resistance. Green on Blue?

Give'em hell Mr President.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: JankWarrior
a reply to: queenofswords

Treason is a serious charge.

A reminder that public executions were used to deter this kind of seditious behavior.

Probably not a coincidence that Senator Lindsay Graham asked SCOTUS justice nominee Brett Kavanaugh this morning if Military Tribunals are appropriate for Traitors? Kavanagh answered "Yes".

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

The more I think about it, the more I think the 'TREASON?" tweet was not in reference to the anonymous op-ed writer, but rather something else about to hit the light of day. Graham's comments about Criminal Laws and Military Laws were oddly placed in yesterday's confirmation hearing. It was just a short blurb, but man! it stood out to me.

I don't think it is connected to the article at all. Zero chance DJT didn't know about it. The times met with him, what, last week or two? Same with the "outrage" over the Sessions quote. Too easy.

Funeral. FISA. Confirmation. Treason, SC hearing where treason procedure is mentioned - and uninterrupted? Those are connected.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Is it just me or does anyone elses energy feel pumped up. Not trying to be dramatic either. Unusually high anxiety type feeling past couple days, and I took a break from all this, and avoided the media lol

Extraordinary times

God Bless America

The ether is alive with warring energy.

Some of it is aimed.

If you have no protections, then go to ground for now.

P

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon
Congress and the President can DEMAND investigations, arrests, etc... But it makes them look impotent whiners if Chris Wray (FBI) and Jeff Sessions (DOJ) ignore their demands and requests, again, and again, and again, and...

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

The more I think about it, the more I think the 'TREASON?" tweet was not in reference to the anonymous op-ed writer, but rather something else about to hit the light of day.

You are correct. Q message #1589 (6/26/2018) describes what's about to hit.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: JankWarrior
What's more interesting?

The massive coordinated effort(s) to silence Q?

Or how ineffectual they are?

We dont care whether an Anon is a Larp, we care whether they provide useful and reliable information or not. If their info is verifiable, attacks remain pathetically ineffectual. Luckily, truth cant be debunked because it keeps resurfacing. You cant cover up the stench with carpets. Remove those layers and the stench can be removed.

I never trusted AJ because much of his information didnt pan out. I always trusted Q, because his information eventually reflected in real life events. Simple as that.

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
For you clock enthusiasts.

Link

qmap.pub...
Future proves past follow the rabbit. Search “memo fisa” nearly 50 results show up. It’s still fun to look back and connect the dots again with Q-vision.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Rosenstein is the only senior DOJ who was involved in the FISA nonsense that still has a job...

Assuming Bruce Ohr has resigned himself to club fed...

Treason?

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   
This is the moment when you're going a couple hundred knots and realize the pretty green and red lights are actually bullets coming at you. You pull the straps as tight as you can get them and setup to roll in hot

top topics

<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join