It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 164
<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I finally understand the #metoo movement.

"Look guys...Trump got elected. All the rape stuff is gonna come out. So let's hijack that and pretend it's a movement we created to expose misogony. That way, this MKUltra, SRA, Trafficking Stuff stays secret and we get to be heroes for exposing it. In no way should Trump be linked to exposing it. Nothing to do with Trump. Its the #metoo movement exposing it. That way Hollywood turns out as the hero".

And so some of the people complicit in the rape-and-abuse agenda, now pretend to be warriors for the victims.

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson
POST REMOVED BY STAFF
@Jank

Isnt old kissinger a cabal member?

Henry is the worst of the worst of the known names.
edit on Wed Sep 5 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Skyfloating

These firecrackers that the liberal media keeps labeling as "bombshells" are the same. They never work, but are used over and over again. It appears that severely retarded people are the "brains" behind these hit pieces.

The kind of activities these people are involved in, cause a retardation of mind and spirit. They could only succeed for so long because we-the-people were complacent and docile, comfortable with our McFood and TV-Set. The moment we-the-people rise its quickly game over for the cult.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

people.com...

Just two small improvements to make though:

Replace "Seagram Heiress" with Multi-Billionaire and admit that its not only Sex Trafficking but also Child Sex Trafficking, and then the picture becomes clearer.

THEN, show other Multi-Billionaires and Trillionaires involved in much of the same.

The Rude Awakening is the Great Awakening.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   
@POTUS_Schedule:

The NY Times anonymous op-ed writer (if the traitor exists) will be identified - A National Security investigation has been instituted.

Hope that's true. This person(s) needs to step into the Light.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

Henry Kissinger is the single most powerful man in Politics. His background speaks for itself.

If absolutes are for Sith then you would definitely consider him Jedi.

If there is a Cabal he doesn't need to exist inside that system.

On the spot I'd say he genuinely loves the Planet if not the Country in it's current form.

He could have burst into tears at that funeral. It would have had nothing to do with John McCain and still been completely appropriate.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   

So you are saying trump should take credit for this instead of the women who spearheaded this movement. Wow that's just funny.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

And Trump sought his counsel.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: samuelsson
a reply to: carewemust

He's been here before. If im not mistaken.

@Jank

Isnt old kissinger a cabal member?

Henry is the worst of the worst of the known names.

You're thinking of Antonin Scalia

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

breaking911.com...

A former Arkansas State Senator was sentenced today to 220 months in prison for organizing and leading a bribery scheme in which state funds were directed to non-profit entities in exchange for kickbacks, many of which were funneled through a consultant’s business.

“Jonathan Woods abused his position as an Arkansas State Senator and betrayed the public trust by taking bribes and kickbacks,” said Assistant Attorney General Benczkowski. “This conviction demonstrates the commitment of the Department of Justice and our federal partners to investigate and prosecute public officials who misuse their authority to benefit themselves at the expense of the citizens they pledged to serve.”

Today’s sentence is the result of very hard work by the assigned Assistant U.S. Attorneys and the special agents from the IRS and the FBI,” said U.S. Attorney Kees. “We both respect and appreciate the judgment of the Court and the sentence that Judge Brooks ordered today. This sentence should send a message to the people who would abuse the trust of Arkansas voters and citizens. It should serve as a serious warning to those who would intentionally steal money from taxpayers and use their elected office to both commit and conceal their crimes

As I stated after the jury trial concluded, my office, along with the Criminal Division from the Department of Justice, will continue to investigate, pursue and prosecute public corruption cases in Arkansas in order to ensure the fairness and justice that the people of Arkansas deserve.”

I haven't looked into his connections yet but I can bet which side he is on.

More to follow this one, of that I am sure!

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: JankWarrior

I was mostly distracted that his head has sunk so deep into his torso.
He was like an old jewish turtle

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Just cant get better than that,

I will enjoy the hunt....

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11

So you are saying trump should take credit for this instead of the women who spearheaded this movement. Wow that's just funny.

They spearheaded nothing. They were complicit in the abuse system. People of our ilk have been pointing it out for years. When a point was reached that it could no longer be hidden, due to Trump being elected and stuff being exposed every day in 2017, Hollywood hijacked the movement.

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Right like it has anything to do with trump. Wow

(post by FlyingFox removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

BOOM! Joe diGenova: Rod Rosenstein Has a Big Problem – He Is Under Investigation

www.thegatewaypundit.com... ts-video/

edit on 5-9-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-9-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I was mostly distracted by how much the whole thing looked like Mecca at Hajj

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: Joecanada11

They spearheaded nothing. They were complicit in the abuse system. People of our ilk have been pointing it out for years. When a point was reached that it could no longer be hidden, due to Trump being elected and stuff being exposed every day in 2017, Hollywood hijacked the movement.

Asia Argento a case in point.
As an adult, she allegedly has underage sex with a boy she made a film with, yet also accuses Harvey Weinstein of sexual abuse.

new topics

top topics

<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join