It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 165
<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: JankWarrior
a reply to: samuelsson

Henry Kissinger is the single most powerful man in Politics. His background speaks for itself.

If absolutes are for Sith then you would definitely consider him Jedi.

If there is a Cabal he doesn't need to exist inside that system.

On the spot I'd say he genuinely loves the Planet if not the Country in it's current form.

He could have burst into tears at that funeral. It would have had nothing to do with John McCain and still been completely appropriate.

We will have to agree to disagree for what, time uno?

"Chileans had brought U.S. intervention upon themselves by electing Allende, Kissinger argued. “I don’t see why we need to stand by and watch a country go communist due to the irresponsibility of its own people.” Pinochet was his solution.

Vietnam, Cambodia, Pakistan/Bangladesh. Inventor of "ping pong" diplomacy where no one knows what's going on but him. He's also not so keen on folks in his circle being prosecuted for anything they've done in third world countries, which is what's going on.

Could he have flipped? Maybe, but man has he got come karma to burn...

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

That was a pretty ominous question Graham asked ! What I heard, and I'll need to go back and watch it, is him saying / asking " is there a difference between freedom of speech and subversion against the Country ? " Holy Moly , explains a lot huh ! HRC.s frenzied tweets to protest BK and the rest of this circus going on surrounding BK's nomination.

Notable that the question itself suggests the appropriate answer. Not just in the format of the question, but in the fact it merely exists.

Watching the full video, instead of just going by the quotation, I don't think he was suggesting an answer. Also, partly because the correct answer doesn't suit his side of the agenda....apparently. An interesting exchange, none the less.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11
a reply to: crankyoldman

And Trump sought his counsel.

Probably to find out what not to do.

💥🚬

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I read that drop and couldn't figure out what was to come. Any insights?

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: JankWarrior

Huma definitely brought the middle eastern vibe

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: JankWarrior

Huma definitely brought the middle eastern vibe

That is funny, funeral for a local war hero done good.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

The word “lodestar” was conspicuously used in the New York Times op-ed, specifically to describe the influence of the late Sen. John McCain. Immediately, hordes of Twitter users began to connect the unusual word with Vice President Mike Pence, who has been known to use the word repeatedly throughout his vice presidency.

heavy.com...

Just saw this in another thread by member RazorV66...pretty interesting !

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 5-9-2018 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: carewemust

I read that drop and couldn't figure out what was to come. Any insights?

PUBLIC AWARENESS. But unlike the fake hit-pieces on President Trump, these reveals will name names.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

OR...the NYT/Deep State propaganda machine injected the word "lodestar" to falsely implicate Pence.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   

I'll agree with whatever doesn't get me stabbed

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
lodestar foundation

Arizona based ......

Just another possibility

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Cranky,

Re: Caesar and the Ides of March...

I've just noticed that Q post #2084 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub is a
5 minute MARKER meaning Important in relation to the recent past. I couldn't think why so reviewed it.

This was the American Football vid with Hillary holding the ball and protected by other black hats... UNTIL about the 30 yard line... when the protectors drop back and leave Hillary to run alone, then she is poleaxed by POTUS.

This made me think of Brutus stabbing Caesar in the back (on the Ides of March) in front of the Senate.

Has Hillary lost her protection and Senate support now looking after their own behinds? If so, that would explain the importance..

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

BOOM! Joe diGenova: Rod Rosenstein Has a Big Problem – He Is Under Investigation

www.thegatewaypundit.com... ts-video/

NYTimes is going to fold over this! The inside source will be charged with sedition and the NYTimes with collusion by publishing this garbage. The match lit the fuse.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Sheds new light on the video with Graham. Huma tells him "Hillary is burnt" maybe he looked ill because he realized no one is safe.
edit on 5-9-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
lodestar foundation

Arizona based ......

Just another possibility

Nice find. Digging into it is interesting.

The entire blog reads like a circle jerk of funding for profit.

Did not have to look far either.

P

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: MountainLaurel

OR...the NYT/Deep State propaganda machine injected the word "lodestar" to falsely implicate Pence.

Welp i'm sold.

Investigation time.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   
What we have is a Senior (old) NYT "journalist" doing what he's known for. Lots of experience with fabricating B.S..

NY Times Editor Dean Baquet is a known liar. He lied to me several time directly when he fabricated quotes during a profile of my Intel crew. "What the f*ck are you going to do about it?" he said. We handled it, our way. Dude has been making things up for decades. Zealot. Liar.
truepundit.com...

Why does MS-13 only "visit" the good guys, like Seth Rich? I can think of several journalists who should be visited.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

LODESTAR is a project growing to ever expanding levels of communication for the ideas and practices of the Indo-European, Germanic, Mazdan and Left Hand Path traditions. The LODESTAR is the Northern Star, Polaris, the unfailing guiding principle of steadfast truth. 

seekthemystery.com

Lodestar Research Corporation is a small, privately-owned company, which was incorporated in the State of Colorado in 1987. Lodestar specializes in contract research using advanced applied theoretical physics techniques combined with state of the art computing methods to determine predictive behavior of complex systems and phenomena.

Presently, Lodestar has multiple contracts with the U.S. Department of Energy, and has successfully completed past contracts with the National Science Foundation, Los Alamos National Laboratory, Oak Ridge National Laboratory and the Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory.

loadstar.com
edit on 3pm905America/ChicagoWed, 05 Sep 2018 21:49:33 -050049992018-09-05T21:49:33-05:00 by wanderingconfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Reduce duplication of efforts?

Something about Charity consolidation seems...wrong?

Also incredibly easy to manipulate.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Reminder...

TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY ALL:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate.
  • The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
    That includes "Q'ult" and Q team and similar references!!!
  • PG, walnut sauce and any other type of pedo talk will not be tolerated. Those topics belong in RATS.
  • External material must be sourced.
  • Members are always responsible for their own posts.
  • Stay on topic......
  • Members who repeatedly disregard the T&C may face temporary posting bans or permanent banning.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

• top topics

<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join