It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 20

page: 75
<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Having lemon in my water. I squeezed too much and just puckered up and must look like a fish. That, or I'm ready for a kiss.

Wow that's funny...I just ate a lemon meringue pudding and am kinda puckered up too.

I'm not sure why I told you that.
It's just funny to me that we're far away from each other, talking on the internet...and both having lemon induced fish lip pucker faces. Shed synchronicity.

I can tell I'm getting tired...I'm not making much sense.
😮

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

My parents were big ole hippies. Their tasted have seemed to rub off on me.

I have a very eclectic taste in music, from the beastie boys to jethro tull..Johnny cash to Roy Orbison.. "They might be giants" to "tool"...Wu tang clan to Tom petty..phish to blue oyster cult...

If it makes my head Bob and feel something ...I'm into it.

---

Blue,
You don't even have to speak particulars. It's not necessary. If you dip to the left,I'll dip to the right, and we will hold each other up...

HUGS bro!

---

Jacy,
I don't hear a whine, I hear you speaking your mind.You venting your frustrations is healthy, no judgement here. Only hugs..

---

Sheye,
I hope you are having a lovely evening enjoying your pizza and company..But mostly your pizza...

---

Light,
Those Windows sound harsh...I have a hard time sleeping when there is any light peeping in... perhaps a few black sheets for cheap curtains, and a small plug in night light so you don't reinjure your footie...

---

Ok ..promise kept..now I'm off to a little relaxation before bed....

/simple-withdimples-easysmilesworthwhileinheapsandpiles-bigLug-bigGlugsandChugs-pullOuttheRug-withAtug-andthenShrug-Hugs

Goodnight,

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

OMG, you crack me up! Love you!

Now I will read Joe's post and reply.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

I grew up with a family who all loved music and various genres. I too love various genres and can appreciate most kinds of music.

You post and run? Sheesh, right in the middle of a jammie party?

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Sheye, I hope you are having a lovely evening enjoying your pizza and company..But mostly your pizza...

Mostly my pizza ??? I definitely enjoyed the company more ! ☺️

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Are you in your jammies yet?

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Lol...
I'm sorry hun I'm exhausted.. I don't sleep well, I toss and turn all night shifting for a more comfortable position for my neck.

I don't mean to be a party pooper..

/runs through the shed one last time clad only in his Incredible Hulk underroos screaming "you won't like me when I'm cranky !!!"

Seriously,good night gang!

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   

No.. I’m not😆... and I don’t plan on it.
( too early.. but I may be soon )
edit on 9-9-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Haha! Now I have visuals of Meathead running around in his Incredible Hulk underroos.

Goodnight Joe. I hope you have a restful sleep filled with beautiful dreams!

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

It's never too early to get comfy, unless you're going out somewhere. I saved you a couple of pop tarts.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Thanks,Night 😊... I’ll take a pass on the pop tarts , though.. rather full 😉.

Listening to my mom on the phone as I type.. so I’ll let you go for now.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I’ve always like this old Supertramp song ... the lyrics are deeply interesting and beautiful.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Haha! Now I have visuals of Meathead running around in his Incredible Hulk underroos.

That is quite a visual , ain’t it ? 😆

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Ok.. I was supposed to address the lurkers over an issue with rotting fish.

Joe says it’s one of you ( maybe more)...that are responsible. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Perhaps it’s an evil infiltration from Dark Overlords.. in which case I’ll let Night take care of it 😉😏.

Anyhoo... please store fish properly. We understand you need your protein, as donuts do not supply the full spectrum of nutrients... but please don’t be careless.. thank you.

One more request to a generous and kind lurker. Could you please buy some cases of beer and have them delivered to the Shed. Between Light, Joe, and Fin, they are disappearing fast.😏

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   
G’night gang ( as her words echo in the hollow walls of the Shed)

Time to grab zzzz’s

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Nice song! The beer will arrive soon I hope. LOL

Goodnight Shed, Sheddites and Sheddite lurkers! Push forward, be strong. Raise your swords high!

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

The beer will arrive soon I hope. LOL

The beer has arrived

I came to my friend's place after an insane visit to downtown. I think i am the one who is insane but too many people and too many smart phone zombies. With these two cats i can get along just fine. Although other one of these is playing her mind games again. Pretends to be hungry. She has fresh and good cat food on her plate, my friend gave it to these cats before he left to this course which will benefit his chances to get a job again. There is a grocery store nearby, i said to the little mind trick machine that the less you "play a martyr", the more i will buy you gourmet stuff before your host gets back here.

She went silent, unless you count a small cute "purrr" after she jumped to my lap to rest for a while. Sometimes it is almost like they understand us. All animals.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Our BRAND NEW Short Story Writers Contest is now LIVE!

HERE

You know what to do..... (You too Jacy if you're still around!)

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer
Our BRAND NEW Short Story Writers Contest is now LIVE!

HERE

You know what to do..... (You too Jacy if you're still around!)

Great! I had the intention to participate last month, about the "criminal's defense" or something like that. This new theme is also cool! but i lost creativity (it happens too often) and then i was at the summer cottage and then i drank. I hope i can make it this time. It feels like when i write, i get some things off my chest.

How are things in Scotland? Still summer or can it be called fall already?

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 05:46 AM
link   
hellooo
))

new topics

top topics

<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join