It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 20

page: 77
<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Lol... thanks for the grilled cheese. 👍🏼

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Bahaha! There's my little ray of sunshine! There was steak too. It was a new recipe I found a couple of weeks ago and Mark and I both love it. Wasn't sure that I would, but it's rather tasty. Cream of mushroom soup, packet of onion soup mix and little sirloin steaks. I make brown rice on the side and the sauce from the crockpot is delicious over it. I make my spinach and garlic separate.

How are you tonight love?

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Lol...hi Sheye and Night!

I honestly was eating a grilled cheese sandwich when I read your post and decided to make fun of my dinner. I didn't know there was steak too...sounds so yummy!

I'm ok thanks. It's been cold and rainy all day so I'm feeling kinda blah.
How are you ladies this evening?

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Hey jacy, sorry to read you’re feeling sort of blah, but to be honest I am too .😕

Just one of those days , I guess. This too, shall pass.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Blah day for everyone. Cold here too.

I am digging around youtube and catching up on facebook, but here as well.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Bah!!!

I just lost the long reply that I painstakingly typed out!!

Also trying to coerce my laptop to play Netflix. My electronics are not cooperating.

Oh well, whatever I wrote it's gone now and wasn't important. Some bitching about the weather...and I think something about how I'm getting weirder as I get older.
Lol...*sigh*

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   

pages are loading slowly here.

Weird can be a fun thing jacy. Normal is way over rated. I'm looking at haunted castles.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer
Our BRAND NEW Short Story Writers Contest is now LIVE!

HERE

You know what to do..... (You too Jacy if you're still around!)

I just wanted to thank Gordi for thinking of me regarding the new contest. I went to read up on what the topic is this time...but I can't seem to come up with anything right now.

I will pontificate on this and see if I can come up with something. (Likely be depressing if I do write anything...but it's fiction so I can get away with it, lol)

Thanks Gordi
😊

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

I will be checking the thread for entries. Haven't looked to see yet today.

If Foss is around...I'm going to see The Nun tomorrow. Wonder if you will be seeing it too. Spooky stuff!

Kind of lonely in here Jacy. Not many posters today. I was about to call it the Dead Shed. LOL

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Kind of lonely in here Jacy. Not many posters today. I was about to call it the Dead Shed. LOL

LOL .. that’s cute..
A song for the dead head Shedders 😉

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Nah or for me it was more kinda, how on earth do you drop into this conversation topic.

Maybe its just me?

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Aww..I'm sorry.
Sometimes I still lurk and feel awkward about knowing what to say.

Are you going to see a scary movie? I don't recognize the title..."The Nun".

I try to avoid scary stuff but when I go to my friend's place she is usually watching paranormal documentary shows and I get freaked out, lol. I can't watch stuff like that alone.

I really want to see Mama Mia 2 though...I would go and see that at the theatre if I could.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: XXXN3O

Nah or for me it was more kinda, how on earth do you drop into this conversation topic.

Maybe its just me?

Just drop in anyway you want... like you just did.

How are you today ? Can we play you a special song ?

Or how about you post one of your favs for us ?

Nice to see you drop in .

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

originally posted by: XXXN3O

Maybe its just me?

Just drop in anyway you want... like you just did.

How are you today ? Can we play you a special song ?

Or how about you post one of your favs for us ?

Nice to see you drop in .

What an actually really genuine and nice reply. Thanks

Was not until I realised how I worded my post that I realised how rude it might come across.

I am good here. However I do feel a bit deep, yet content with myself and life. Im just hanging about waiting on someone I can respond too in as nice a way as you have

edit on 10-9-2018 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: XXXN3O

Hi XXXN30,

I know that sometimes it feels like you're busting in on a conversation...I still feel that way sometimes and I've been here for years.

But really the best thing to do is say "hi" and you will be welcomed by whoever is here.

So "hi" and welcome to The Shed.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

I am good here. However I do feel a bit deep, yet content with myself and life. Im just hanging about waiting on someone I can respond too in as nice a way as you have

Wonderful to hear you are content with yourself and life.
I hope you have a lovely time this evening.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Hello and welcome! There are no special ways of entering a conversation in here. You can even start one by yourself. I want to hear about how you are feeling 'deep'.

Would you like a drink or snack or even a meal? We have pixies that love to make us happy in here. Well, they can be mischievous at times, but, they are pixies after all. We have dragons too if you'd like a ride.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

You too

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Jacy, good Lord, you shouldn't feel like you are busting in at any time. You are a burst of sunshine and fresh air. You always were!

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Hello and welcome! There are no special ways of entering a conversation in here. You can even start one by yourself. I want to hear about how you are feeling 'deep'.

Ack, you know

Would you like a drink or snack or even a meal? We have pixies that love to make us happy in here. Well, they can be mischievous at times, but, they are pixies after all. We have dragons too if you'd like a ride.

King Scallops (high heat 2/3 mins on each side), garlic to taste, chopped baby tomatoes, salt pepper, olive oil, basil, coriander, pinch of Worcestershire sauce, vinegar and tabasco sauce.

edit on 10-9-2018 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join