It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 20

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Nightly Star person/elf, you have a PM from myself.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Night & Sheye...
I'm feeling kinda down today so being here with you guys helps a lot.
Thanks for asking...how are you doing hunny?

What does a restful sleep feel like? I wake up constantly through the night these days. Not sure if that's old age, stress, back pain...or the need to pee, lol.
Likely all of the above.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Oh, I was on the previous page refreshing like an idiot. LOL

Going now to read it Sweetie.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Yes, much more important to have time to sit with the family and enjoy each other's company rather than fussing with a meal with all the trimmings. I agree.

Also... just to mention .. by the time you buy a large roast beef , and all the trimmings for dinner, the price is not much different than ordering in. Probably less expensive to go with pizza. Groceries are getting ridiculous, even a bag of potatoes is highly priced. Sick of it !

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Wanted to answer this before reading my PM. I have too many nights of waking up with pain which is why my restful sleep was so welcome.

Be back love. Sec.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Hi hunny! So nice to see you here!

How are you feeling today...how is your ankle?

(Running outside for a quick smoke...brb)

edit on 9-9-2018 by jacygirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   
😕... sorry you’re feeling down jacy.. wish I could wave a wand and make it all go away. Lighting a prayer candle for you later, so you know how much you are loved.

Hang in there, sweet jacy !!! And we’re here for you when available!

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Luckily we have some grocery stores with lower prices on things. Linda and I go to a few places sometimes in the area to save money. I have noticed the price increase on things too in some stores.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Too early for a jammie party, but we can still hang out and be here and keep you company. I love your company. You always make me smile and brighten my days or nights.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   

edit on 9-9-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Ankle is doing pretty good today, thanks.

Like just about everyone else here I couldn't sleep well last night so I got up want watch a couple episodes of Better Call Saul and Ozark.

Received some bad news from a friend today as well.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Big warm, gentle hug for you dear friend! We should have mandatory hugs in here. They are much needed by many of us. You have always been such an amazing friend and gentleman.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Sorry, listening to music. LOL

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I feel like Sheye last night when she went on a music posting spree. LOL

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: argentus

This has always been one of my favorites, so much understanding and hope. It reminds me of the shed so I thought I'd share it...

---

On a sidenote the garden made it through the first rumblings of old man winters yearly awakening intact!

More cherry tomato salsa to be made! My mom has been experimenting with habanero peppers. The first batch of "home made hot" was definitely spicy she used one habenero and 4 jalapenos. But it was more like a "medium" intensity.

We were not sure how hot the habenero was going to make it, and didn't want it inedible. So , this attempt we will use three habs' and six jalapenos'!

---

Light,
You look as I pictured you, a wildcard and a lovable rogue.

I miss my long hair,it was all one length ,I cut it in May..I am in the process of growing it out again now.
It's coming back salt and pepper like my beard, I am embracing it...

---

Sheye,
I have been enjoying and approve of the way you have been giving a "talking too" to my fellow lurkers.. the socks.. those were ..becoming a problem..

Can you please talk to lurker 37 about putting fish in the community icebox...thanks..

---

Jacy,
Glad to see you back in action, your quick wit has me literally laughing out loud at times.

---

Okay gang it's time for my shower and dinner,I'll check back in later before bed.

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Lol.. that was fun ... may do it next Saturday night as well 😆.

link   

Thank you...that means a lot to me.

I'm sorry that I'm so whiny these days. I know I'm not the only person dealing with 'issues'.

I'm having a hard time communicating, deleting most of what I write. So thank you all for being kind and understanding.

Has anyone fed the lurkers today?
*opens kitchen window and tosses out fresh donuts*

link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

Oh excellent choice Joe! I love Greg Lake's voice and these are great lyrics! Thank you so much for sharing!

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

Sheye, I have been enjoying and approve of the way you have been giving a "talking too" to my fellow lurkers.. the socks.. those were ..becoming a problem.. Can you please talk to lurker 37 about putting fish in the community icebox...thanks..

Lol.. so happy to read you appreciate my efforts in cleaning the lurker’s quarters. I’ll definitely get on the fish problem.🤣

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

I'm sorry that I'm so whiny these days. I know I'm not the only person dealing with 'issues'.

I'm having a hard time communicating, deleting most of what I write. So thank you all for being kind and understanding.

This is important! You said how you feel better when you come in here. You know you will recieve the love and compassion you deserve. Life isn't always rainbows and lollipops and there are so many of us going through various things right now. We need to come together now more than ever.

Stop aplogizing for being whiny. With everything you have been through and are dealing with, it wouldn't be normal not to whine. You are a beautiful human being with feelings that should be validated and understood.

edit on 9-9-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join