It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 20

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Damla

Helloooo

Virtual drink? The pixies here can make those. Every type there is. Night Star and others have trained them, only problem is that they don't always behave that well. They like to goof around. So you might end up getting a beer with crushed lemon when you order a virtual tequila shot

edit on 10-9-2018 by Finspiracy because: might up -> might end up

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

i definitely i understand what you mean. when i looked at thread i thought i read someone asking for a tool box he lost to mend some roof or something. maybe it was in previous pages and i thought it was on last page.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Hi Damla.. how are you today ?

Just woke up here, having orange juice and browsing the forums.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye
Hi Damla.. how are you today ?

Just woke up here, having orange juice and browsing the forums.

I was just about to post other thing and i saw this and had to say this instantly. Scientist made a good research and found out that orange juice wakes you up better than coffee does

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   
WHAM BAM!

so here goes. Night Star, you have told me that you like my metal song links, i haven't provided them to you lately because i haven't found out stuff to share!

Sheye, i think i have a feeling about your music taste. The lyrics may seem depressive, but i think you could somehow enjoy the overall atmosphere.

(and for both of you girls, Night and Sheye, these have no moving videos, just a still background with music)

Night Star, This is a very new cover, Rage against the machine song by Stone sour.

4 Sheye

4 Night Star

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Gordi, Thank you for the link to the latest story contest! I think my muse has run away again. I've been wanting to add to the Shed story and will hopefully come up with something before too long. Good luck to all who enter the contest! Great theme chosen by Zosimov!

Fin, Most animals do understand us on some level. They are amazing creatures!
Enjoyed both songs that you posted here today! Thank you! Oh and thanks for the beer! With all our pajama parties, we'll need it.

Damla, hello and welcome to our lovely realm! Loved the Moana clip! I've been meaning to watch that movie.

Sheye, I was going to express my shock at your having orange juice instead of coffeefor breakfast until I saw Fin's post about it being able to wake us up better.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Sheye, I was going to express my shock at your having orange juice instead of coffeefor breakfast until I saw Fin's post about it being able to wake us up better.

Hiya Night.. how are you today ?
I don’t always make coffee in the mornings. Depends how I feel. I always drink OJ, though.. and I even drink it in the middle of the night, if I wake up thirsty. And no, I am not diabetic.😏

edit on 10-9-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Good afternoon! I hardly got any sleep last night so I'm in zombie mode at the moment.
I have a busy week coming up. Tomorrow is my movie day!

How are you today?

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I have a confession to make.

I guess it's time for me to come clean... I cannot lie to you all anymore.

And judging by the evidence I found, one of you has already discovered my secret.

So here goes... wow this is tough...

Ok...

You see I don't actually lurk in the bushes.. I actually have a man cave under the shed, with a trap door that opens into the pantry floor..and another tunnel that leads out to the bushes.

Laynabear appreciate's the donuts btw, please don't stop throwing them.

So, all along I have actually been right here inside with all of you! Not lurking about outside,that would just be creepy...

Now that I have told you all the real truth, would the person who found my cave please step forward ?

I don't appreciate the upperdecker you left in my toilet...

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Wow first double post in a long time
edit on 10-9-2018 by Mike Stivic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

I am innocent. I mean, my Elfie self knew it was there, but I didn't do anything to your man cave.

Site has been taking a long time for pages to load lately.

How are you today Joe? It's been chilly here.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Chilly here as well, and fixing to rain.
I hate this raw wet weather it really exacerbates my arthritis in my neck

So I'm taking it easy today, just ate some MM and popping in and out of ats while watching General Hospital and doing inside chores I have been neglecting.

How are you hun? What movie are you going to see tomorrow? The nun? You couldn't pay me to go out in public tomorrow.. it's Sept 11th ..

I have not seen a movie in a theatre since the first avengers movie, and before that was Avatar.. l would rather wait till they come out on disk and watch comfortably at home where I can enjoy a few beers and smoke cigs in peace.

But I'm a bit of a homebody/hermit. Heck I haven't even left our property in over three weeks.. lol.
And I don't miss it.

Respectfully,
~meathead

ETA
You must not know what an upperdecker is.. lol..because I never suspected you, I was thinking either Troll or skidmark to be honest...

edit on 10-9-2018 by Mike Stivic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Yes, The Nun. Can't wait. I don't get to do many fun things, so I am really looking forward to this.

I said I knew about your mancave, but I didn't touch it or do anything, so...I'll blame SkidMark. LOL

The cold and rain can affect pain.
I hear ya! We are supposed to have thunderstorms tomorrow, but the weatherman isn't always right. We'll see when tomorrow gets here.

I usually only go out twice a week, sometimes once. Every now and then, like this week, it will be three times. So I have plenty of me time. I enjoy going out and socializing when I do get out.

OH...Avatar was an awesome movie! There will be a second part, but not sure when that will come out.

As for buying movies, I wait until it's like 3 or 4 dollars in the Walmart bins. LOL

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Do you ever rent movies on your cable box? Like VoD? Hereditary is on video now and a great flick. Or you could use a program like Kodi.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Dollar bin movies rock! I also have a friend who sends up a box of the bootlegs he's already watched every few months.. And those are free

The downside is sometimes you can hear audience conversations, or see the backs of heads in the theatre .

I saw avatar in the IMAX. And thoroughly enjoyed it for the spectacle.. the story,not so much.. I find it unwatchable when it's on a regular tv.

I collected comic books as a kid.. I have about 3000 books,the avengers was always my favorite, so when they finally made the avengers movie I had to see it on the big screen.

's supposed to rain all night and tomorrow here, still watching the weather models.. We lit the woodstove this morning to take some of the rawness out of the air,it has helped a bit.

I'm going to go take care of the kitty litter and take a shower( I can't not take a shower after dealing with it).

I'll pop back in when I'm done, it was lovely talking to you today hun

/Hugs!

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

We get all kinds of movies on our television. I could try to find it. The thing is, by the time I get in there to watch something, either Mark is in the middle of watching something and I end up falling asleep, or I am too involved online with things.

Both my friend Linda and I, want to do more than just go grocery shopping and run errands and once in a while a fun shop. My pain limits how much I can do. Plus, we both need to do something special for ourselves like see a good movie at the theatre.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

There are certain things, like the Avatar movie that must be seen on the big screen.

See you when you get back Hun! Hugs!

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

I haven't had the desire to go to the theatre in years. I wish they would release movies on VOD the same day as theatre release, that way people with decent home theatre systems can stay home and people who like going out can go.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

Sorry, got busy around the house.

Cooking in my crockpot again. Preparing the rice and some spinach with garlic.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Jacy sneaked into the kitchen, following the aroma of garlic until she reached Night Stars crock pot.
Lifting the lid she scooped out a pile of rice and spinach onto her plate.

After grabbing a fork from the cutlery drawer, she pried open the kitchen window and tossed out her grilled cheese sandwich. It was caught mid-air by Lurker #7 who gave Jacy a silent nod before darting back into the bushes.
Jacy nodded back, closed the window and headed down the hallway to her room.

Minutes later she licked the plate clean, belched quietly and then whispered "It is good".
Then she curled up, rubbing her full belly...and fell asleep.

new topics

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join