It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 20

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

See the link I added ... they aren't hot.

Dennies !

I could not believe how massive and cheap their big breakfast was when I visited the states!

Vegas had massive cheap meals too !

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Yes massive awesome breakfast!

Ooooh, look what I found! This is a place that has a zoo, botanical garden, planetarium. Started watching it and will finish watching later. It been so many years since I have been there and never got to see the gardens. I remember when they were building it, we could bring a small amount of soil from where we lived and they used it. So there is a little bit of soil from my yard there.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Looks like a nice place to get your Zen back ...

Getting hungry now ...

We don't have these anymore. ( not that I know of )

Found one in Flagstaff Az. Yummo !
www.google.com.au...

edit on 3-9-2018 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely

They had a gorgeous koi pond in that video! Sometimes we see koi aquariums in Chinese restaurants. Love those!!

Hey, we have a restaurant that is called The Outback. I usually order the steak with coconut shrimp. And yes, can't help but to think of you.

We have a lot of great steak restaurants around here.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

That is an Aussie chain. I don't think we have them here lol.

Ed: I lied. We have 8 restaurants Australia wide.
Never been to one.

Do you have Hogsbreath ? ( No not halitosis )

😁
edit on 3-9-2018 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely

LOL! I don't know, never seen one.

I'll be back in just a little while. Antique tub time.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Enjoy !

I might see if I can catch a few zzz's.

😴

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I did finally get around to mowing the back yard Saturday, and I'm glad I did it. The grass back there is very thick, it bounced back a little too well with all the rain. Mother Nature's become fond of wringing out the proverbial sponge over MI the past few days. Hey lady, we've got more than enough now, quit!

My kids started calling it "Octopus Grass" before I got the mower out, because their feet kept getting tangled in it. Normally, it takes me about an hour to leisurely mow it, but this time took over 2 hours because of how much it'd grown so fast (had to go forward AND backward just to catch all the long blades) And I had to take a lot of breaks thanks to suffocating humidity. It's like as soon as I'd cut the first path, the ground released everything it had into the air. It was like walking through a soup, the air was so thick with humidity
I'd have to stop every 15 minutes or so and literally go dry off. I'm positive I had more condensation from the humidity on me than I did sweat, even the mower had a light sheen on it.

But it got done, that's what matters. Had I put it off any longer, it would have been a wild meadow back there in no time. I wish I'd been able to get to it sooner, but the ground had to dry out & firm up a bit, otherwise I sink in a bit with every step, and so does the mower. Oh, the joys of over-saturated clay loam :/

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I'm off to play Fallout 4, later peeps.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Have a restful sleep Timely!

See you later Brent! That's easier to write out than Autorico. LOL

Nyiah, nice to see you this evening! Octopus grass, bahaha!

Oppresive heat and humidity here too. Glad I missed the barbecue I was invited to. Miss the family, but Mark and I were sooo tired earlier today and...the heat! I cannot tolerate the heat and humidity. You could probably go swimming in my bra on days like these. Giggles.

Anyway, I am cool and comfortable and not sleepy. That's always a good thing.

Fall is on its way with perfect days ahead when the air is cool and crisp and the colors come alive in their Autumnal splendor.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Good evening everybody.

I really enjoyed reading the last 2-3 pages that I needed to get caught up on.
But now I'm hungry, craving a Tim Hortons medium double double...and some donut flavoured lurkers.

We had the high heat/humidity/thunderstorm combo here today so I'm also feeling 'meh' as well. I might slip back into the bushes but wanted to say "hi" to everyone.

I also want to give a big hug to Chirp (Thelma) and say I'm so truly saddened to know what you're going through hunny...and I'm glad you let us all know. You are loved and missed, and believe me...keeping in touch with Shed family can be REALLY important (when you need someone to listen without judgement!).
I wanted to write more to you but might send it privately.

I can't believe how many really good people are going through so much overwhelming stress/sadness lately. I hope you all know what a haven this place is to some of us who enjoy being here reading along...but don't feel able to write coherent sentences right now. You all have kept me company and I'm grateful.

Hope everyone is having a good night. I seriously am hungry now so going to forage for a snack.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Do I know you?

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Do I know you?

No.

Yes.

Want a sammich?
edit on 3-9-2018 by jacygirl because: Rambling

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Do I know you?

No.

Yes.

Want a sammich?

Bahaha! Sorry I missed you and Mason earlier.

Your sentences are just fine!
Hugs!

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   

I can't believe how many really good people are going through so much overwhelming stress/sadness lately. I hope you all know what a haven this place is to some of us who enjoy being here reading along...but don't feel able to write coherent sentences right now. You all have kept me company and I'm grateful.

Nicely said dear friend! I'll always need the Shed and our little family here. I will always need the company and friendship, the magic and wonder of this magical place. I will always try to be here for whoever needs a kind word, a laugh or just someone to pass the time with, perhaps tell a story or ride a dragon or whatever.

You guys have always been here for me and others and that means so very much.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   
* skips into post and does a happy dance *
Ok.. maybe not quite a happy dance.. more like a .. umm .. a crazy dance.
I love dancing crazy 😜.. just kidding. I don’t dance anymore because of the back issues, but if I could .. I would.

Here’s an old clip to inspire us to dance 😏😂.. a really really old clip.. for those of you who can appreciate vintage.

The dancing isn’t so great, but the song is cute.

edit on 3-9-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   
G’night Sheddites.. I’m off to lala land to grab zzzz’s

May you all have a wonderful day, night, evening ... wherever you may be.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Good morning

Having some coffee and i will be going to dentist in about an hour. Just a short walk from my apartment.

About my mom's operation, she got her eyesight back to the eye that went blind a while ago.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

What a fantastic result !

Now you will need to look your best !

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl
No.

Yes.

Want a sammich?

Been awhile. Better make it two and a beer.

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join