It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 20

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Timely
a reply to: Finspiracy

I had a Finnish mate back in the day, His Mom was cool too !

Do Finnish families start early ?

* asking for Gordi's mate ...

I think it varies just like everywhere else. I have been blessed to have really strong men in my family. My stepdad is great, he works hard, has a good sense of humor and is very good towards my mom. My stepbrother has a woman he lives with and they have a 2 year old daughter. Jobs, house, car, you know... And my stepsister's husband is really down to earth, strong when needed but caring and gentle. Really the kind of people i want to learn from, to not to be lost anymore.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Beautiful Wis! Always loved that pic, it says so much. I hope Chirp comes back to see these replies. More people should see her post after the long weekend.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Really the kind of people i want to learn from, to not to be lost anymore.

Sounds like you have a beautiful family and certainly one that inspires you. That makes me very happy.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Sounds like you have a beautiful family and certainly one that inspires you. That makes me very happy.

Yes i do. I am the black sheep. I am not proud of it at all, but willing to admit it.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
"waves"

Hi everyone ! Hope all is well.

I have been a little busy on here trying to change things to the way ATS use to be. Hope it is working. I have seen to many other sites just die out because of politics and lack of interests.

Anyways, happy labor day for those of us that have tomorrow off !

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Groot
I have been a little busy on here trying to change things to the way ATS use to be. Hope it is working. I have seen to many other sites just die out because of politics and lack of interests.

A wave back o/

I fully and totally understand you. What i have found useful, is to browse topic-specific forums, not only the live page.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Groot

Appreciate the threads you have started Groot and they are a welcome change. Though I may not post I star and flag all of them.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy

A wave back o/

I fully and totally understand you. What i have found useful, is to browse topic-specific forums, not only the live page.

Yeah, I started doing that again also. Thank you for the advice.

Peace.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

Appreciate the threads you have started Groot and they are a welcome change. Though I may not post I star and flag all of them.

I'm not on here for stars and flags. That was back in my kdog years. I'm here to share info and interaction. Isn't that what's it all about?

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Yes i do. I am the black sheep. I am not proud of it at all, but willing to admit it.

I can relate as I am also the black sheep of the family, but I no longer carry the shame of it. I managed to let it all go and live as I want. It feels good to do that.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Frontman for this band was a Saskatchewan boy... Kenny Shields

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   

I'm not on here for stars and flags. That was back in my kdog years. I'm here to share info and interaction. Isn't that what's it all about?

So true 🍻

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   

"waves"

Hi everyone ! Hope all is well.

Anyways, happy labor day for those of us that have tomorrow off !

Groot!!!! Hi hun! I see I missed some of your threads and will try to catch up. Thank you for getting new things out on the boards! Say hello to your lovely wife for me.
And stop in more often if you can!

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   

I often star and flag posts without commenting to let the OP know the thread is appreciated. A lot of times, people have already commented and my reply would be redundant because I would have said what was already posted in someone else's reply.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   

You are a good man Fin. The past is the past, so just keep moving ahead.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 02:52 AM
link   
* tip toes quietly into the shed ...looks around ..🤫.. *

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Breath taking images in that vid! I'll be off to bed soon. Should have gone some time ago. People will be getting up to start their days and me? I'll be heading off for bed. LOL

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

G’night Night ... sweet dreams. Think of breathtaking scenes by the ocean at sunrise and sunset. Hopefully they will permeate your dreams .

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

I will concentrate on those beautiful places and being there.

I often have dreams of being by the ocean.
Goodnight.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

No better background noise !

( when it's pumping ! )

When it's flat ... You can hear plants growing.

🏖

new topics

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join