It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 20

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Your right Night~ Time does not heal all wounds all of the time. And in TMMockingbirds brothers case it did not.

So he found a way to jump through the portal that keeps us bound to this life so he can hopefully be with his wife again. I hope he found her! What kind of love that must be!

This is controversial but I believe It takes guts to willfully cross over before your time and I don't think this should be looked upon as some kind of weakness but that of simply following a loved one across to the other side in one big leap of faith like jumping across a treacherous gorge.

That story hit me so hard yesterday. I think its because there are a few people in this life that I love so deeply as that possibly.

I'll call my Dragon Quatari. Thanks!

And if I seem wrong in my thoughts or ideas they are just my opinions and Not writ in stone!

edit on 3-9-2018 by Trucker1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trucker1

Your right Night~ Time does not heal all wounds all of the time. And in his case it did not.
So he found a way to jump through the portal that keeps us bound to this life so he can hopefully be with his wife again. I hope he found her!

It takes guts to willfully cross over before your time and I don't think this should be looked upon as some kind of weakness but that of simply following a loved one across to the other side.

That story hit me so hard yesterday. I think its because there are a few people in this life that I love so deeply as he did her.

I'll call my Dragon Quatari. Thanks!

And if I seem wrong in my thoughts or ideas they are just my opinions. Not writ in stone!

Thoughts for those that loved you and asked over and over ... " Why did you not share, so that I could help ? "

Life is harsh.

Just look at nature as we are a totally un-natural fit,; compared to all other predators amongst animals and mammals.

Something is missing.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
It's so quiet in here

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Trucker1

I agree that it does not show weakness when someone takes their own life. It takes a lot of courage to do that.
I too hope that he found his wife and they are together once again, just like my Mom and Dad. There really does exist a love that runs deep and lasts forever.

There are people who disagree with things I may say or do too Trucker. Like you said, "They are just my opinion and not writ in stone."

I like the name you picked for your baby dragon and I am looking forward to hearing about his antics and adventures as he grows.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Autorico
It's so quiet in here

It is a long weekend for the U.S. and for Canada.

I was invited to a barbecue, but can't handle the heat and it is brutal today. I also got up really late and am still sleepy and feeling blah.

How's your day going?

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Not bad, thanks for asking. It's cloudy/raining here but at least the temp is down. Just playing solitaire and checking ATS in between games, not much going on for today. You?

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Ah you lucky man, living by the sea. How I envy you. Then again in really bad weather, I wouldn't want to be evacuated from the area. Have you ever had to evacuate your area?

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

Me? I'm sleepy and sore and feeling blah. I wish I would have more good days in between the bad, but as our dragon shapeshifter friend Syx, would always say... It is what it is.

So it looks like we are both having mellow days here. LOL

Temps are high around here and I'm glad I am home in the AC. I would have been miserable at the barbecue and I bet a lot of folks ended up inside instead of out. Still...with this pain and being so tired, I wouldn't have been very good company.

Pass the coffee would you?

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Here ya go

I hope it's enough

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

G'day Night !

Good to hear your A/C is earning its keep !

Never had an evacuation, although we have had a couple of tsunami warnings over the years.

You can drive (4x4) on the beach which is handy living on a peninsula should bushfires cut the road.

Getting some badly needed, steady soaking rain 😁.

Been up since 5am ... Need coffee !

Hope all in the shed are well and happy ...

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

God day, hope yours is going good. Help yourself to the coffee, hopefully someone brought donuts or pastries.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Thanks !

Definitely appreciate the caffeine hit ... especially on God day ! ( it's only Tuesday ) hehe. 😆

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Hi Timely and Autorico!

Timely, I'll share the coffee with you that Autorico made.

Autorico, donuts are here somewhere and pastries. That is, unless Jacy ate them all and the lurkers. No, I didn't mean Jacy ate the lurkers, just that the lurkers like donuts too. Hard to keep a fresh supply going sometime. I know...I'll call the bakery and have them whip us up some real delectable goodies.

What would you guys like to have?

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Timely

Thanks !

Definitely appreciate the caffeine hit ... especially on God day ! ( it's only Tuesday ) hehe. 😆

Ah yes, our friendly neighborhood time traveler. How's the future looking?

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Cheers Night !

A couple of crispy cream's would be nice.

Surprise me with the flavour !

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

What are crispy creams? Whatever they are, chocolate and maybe strawberry? Maple flavored perhaps? Is that a donut/doughnut?

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I've never had crispy cream, just Tim Horton's and Robin's donuts.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

I think the spelling is "krispy Kreme" ... they were massive it the US !

They have about 4 million calories per bite !!
www.krispykreme.com.au...

Nom nom ...

Auto correct is not always right ! Lol.

edit on 3-9-2018 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I've not heard of them ...

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Not surprised. Both Canadian companies, Robin's isn't as popular anymore, in western Canada anyhow.

If you have ever heard the term "double double" in reference to a coffee with 2 sugars and 2 cream, Tim Hortons coined that term.
edit on 3-9-2018 by Autorico because: added stuffs

new topics

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join