It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 20

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Thanks.

a reply to: Night Star

I wasn't sick. Just wiped out. Girls are fine. Mom...I'll explain that some time. Holy crap I got woke up and it's nly 7 something. I have to work tonight. I'm going back to bed in a while, if I can sleep.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

/me tosses some Fosters and Castlemaine XXXX cans in the bushes.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I'm not staying, just dropping a story entry off because night asked me nicely! LOL

Following on from Gordi’s story post HERE

Marcon’s face fell into a pale, gaunt yet stoney grimace as he jerked his head away to the side in an act of utter defiance and disdain.

Gordi's face broadened into a deep smile...

”Ye know... Ah wis kind o’ hopin’ that wid be yer answer!....
....Pudge, I think we micht need the ingredients for that..... uhm... ”recipe” that I told ye about...”

And the big fella winked at the Dwarf with an almost-evil twinkle in his eye...

Gordi finished tying Marcon to the tree and then set about making a small camp-fire. He had sent Pudge off to find some "items" that he needed and was now laying the rest of his “ingredients” out beside the fire in full view of his captive...

”Wan very sharp knife, a pouch of... let's ca' them "Oats!" haha, wan jar o’ congealed pigs blood...”

”Whaat... What are you doing??” asked a rather nervous looking Marcon

”Kin ye’ no tell? This is a’ specially fur YOU! An Auld Scots technique fur tae loosen yer tongue so tae speak!” and he let out a voluminous bellow of laughter.

Marcon was more than a little un-nerved by this and sat fretting about what lay in store for him for what seemed like an age, until Pudge appeared from between the trees, covered in blood and carrying.... something!

He nodded to Gordi and then turned to look at Marcon, shaking his head solemnly with the knowledge of what was to come. Marcon pulled at his bindings, straining to see what Pudge had brought back for Gordi and his heart sank when he came to realise that there was a blood-soaked heart, stomach and various other internal organs from some poor beast that the Dwarf must have slaughtered.

The manic smirk on the big Scotsman’s face when taken in conjunction with the look of concern on the Dwarf and the gut churning assembly of blood-soaked items gathering before him chilled Marcon to the core and gradually, inexorably his will began to fade and he started snivelling and sobbing before blurting out:

”Alright, no more... I will tell you everything, just – please don’t use your Celtic witchcraft to curse me! PLEASE!! ...P l e a s e . .. .

The next hour was filled with Marcon telling Gordi and Pudge all he knew about the Evil One’s plans, which unfortunately wasn’t much. When he had finished speaking, Gordi just nodded and then turned to Pudge and said:

”Ach well, it looks like we’ll still huv tae go up yon mountain an’ rescue wee Mixie an’ her kin.
We’ll be gettin’ hungry on the way, so ah’d better finish makin’ this Black Puddin’ (Blood Sausage) that we started....
and he gave a beaming smile and crafty wink to his wee Dwarven pal!

Gx

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Nicely done!

Is it just me or did you assemble some of the necessary ingredients for Haggis in the torture?

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Which parts of me did you use?

Hey gang, just popped in to say hi.

HI !!!

Busy day for me today I have a ton of transplanting to do . Getting my fall crops in. I'll try to pop back in tonight.

Blue,
I'm so happy that things are finally moving in the right direction for you. I send you good vibes every morning when I wake up and lurk with my coffee, I hope they are helping

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

I have a question.

Why do you call yourself meathead? I realise that age does things with our bodies that we'd rather it didn't do but I am curious. Nothing personal.
(Disclosure: I've called myself a few names over the years, often while swearing and shouting.)

And no, I didn't just imply, suggest or allege that you are not good-looking and/or fat!
edit on 31/8/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: Grammar!

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

LOL! Here ya go Light. The younger dude.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Great story piece Sir Gordi! Missed you so much! Thank you!

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Hi Skiddy! Hope you get the rest you need!

I will be going out for the day soon.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Keep the magic alive! Be not fearful of the majestic creatures that roam about, for they are denizens of the Shed.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

I feel your pain. I woke up at 5:30 am for no good reason and couldn't go back to sleep, been lurking ever since.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Dark chocolate or milk chocolate, thought? I prefer dark, less sweet. I ask because I'm having a chocolate bar for breakfast

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

YUM! I eat both kinds, but prefer milk chocolate. Melt some in a croissant.

Gotta run now.

Have a great day!

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Good call, I like putting Nutella on croissants. I am also known to eat it straight from the jar. Have a good day

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

Which parts of me did you use?

lol... just your sweet disposition to sweeten it. 😏

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Autorico
Dark chocolate or milk chocolate, thought? I prefer dark, less sweet. I ask because I'm having a chocolate bar for breakfast

I’ve had left over popcorn from the night before for breakfast , but never a chocolate bar ( that I can remember anyhow)

I like them both Autorico, but I think I prefer the milk chocolate.

Do you like popcorn ? For breakfast ?

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I like popcorn occasionally and I would not be above eating it for breakfast. Pizza pops are also acceptable.
edit on 31-8-2018 by Autorico because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Night summed it up well, I would add that my grand father (maternal) was just like Archie bunker, he was gruff and.course on the outside buy it encased a heart of gold..being from north Jersey he had the same accent as Archie(beat cop in Elizabeth) he was also in ww2 "the big one"

As a youngster we lived about four hours away (GSP traffic)from my grandparents so we would visit on available weekends and holidays.

I chose the name Mike stivic because his interactions with Archie remind me of my own with my grandfather, and it also gives me the opportunity to poke fun at myself, a little self deprecating humor,by signing off as meathead.but mostly nostalgic.

In the spring I weigh 175 ish

In the fall I weigh 165 ish

5 ft 11 inches

I'm no fatty, not skin and bones either..in my mid forties that winter weight comes off A lot slower....

Sheye,
Your too kind, catch me in the morning before my coffee and I'm a different animal.. that's why I don't post early..

Gordi,
Awesome story entry, I thought you were making haggis as well ...

Wait..is blood sausage ,the same thing ?

Either way, I'm all set... more for you bro..

Gonna hit the shower, I'll pop back in after jeopardy.

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I bought my kids a small roller hockey net, sticks and ball because they both love watching ice hockey, and want to be on ANY kind of hockey team, period. But they need to prove they can stick with just practicing field-style with the basics before we go big & get skates (roller or otherwise) or sign them up for a team.

Yeah, horrible idea, What the f# was I thinking.

Two already highly competitive tween girls yelling at each other in the driveway and getting in each others faces to pull tween smack talk on each other, and even complete with the stick throw-downs (on the ground, not at each other. Yet...) Neither one of them likes how the other prefers to play, so it turned into a full-on screaming match over game play & ethics, and with a little shoving. For a split second, I wondered if they were going to channel Gordie Dwyer and Marty McSorely.
I had to send one over to a friend's house to cool down, and in the meantime, the other one pretended the goal was her sister and was whipping slap shots in. Yikes o.O

I had to take away their air hockey table for similar reasons, they just could not play nice with each other and it would get heated into ridiculousness. Why the hell did I think real gear would be any different? LOL

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer
I'm not staying, just dropping a story entry off because night asked me nicely! LOL

Following on from Gordi’s story post HERE

Marcon’s face fell into a pale, gaunt yet stoney grimace as he jerked his head away to the side in an act of utter defiance and disdain.

Gordi's face broadened into a deep smile...

”Ye know... Ah wis kind o’ hopin’ that wid be yer answer!....
....Pudge, I think we micht need the ingredients for that..... uhm... ”recipe” that I told ye about...”

And the big fella winked at the Dwarf with an almost-evil twinkle in his eye...

Gordi finished tying Marcon to the tree and then set about making a small camp-fire. He had sent Pudge off to find some "items" that he needed and was now laying the rest of his “ingredients” out beside the fire in full view of his captive...

”Wan very sharp knife, a pouch of... let's ca' them "Oats!" haha, wan jar o’ congealed pigs blood...”

”Whaat... What are you doing??” asked a rather nervous looking Marcon

”Kin ye’ no tell? This is a’ specially fur YOU! An Auld Scots technique fur tae loosen yer tongue so tae speak!” and he let out a voluminous bellow of laughter.

Marcon was more than a little un-nerved by this and sat fretting about what lay in store for him for what seemed like an age, until Pudge appeared from between the trees, covered in blood and carrying.... something!

He nodded to Gordi and then turned to look at Marcon, shaking his head solemnly with the knowledge of what was to come. Marcon pulled at his bindings, straining to see what Pudge had brought back for Gordi and his heart sank when he came to realise that there was a blood-soaked heart, stomach and various other internal organs from some poor beast that the Dwarf must have slaughtered.

The manic smirk on the big Scotsman’s face when taken in conjunction with the look of concern on the Dwarf and the gut churning assembly of blood-soaked items gathering before him chilled Marcon to the core and gradually, inexorably his will began to fade and he started snivelling and sobbing before blurting out:

”Alright, no more... I will tell you everything, just – please don’t use your Celtic witchcraft to curse me! PLEASE!! ...P l e a s e . .. .

The next hour was filled with Marcon telling Gordi and Pudge all he knew about the Evil One’s plans, which unfortunately wasn’t much. When he had finished speaking, Gordi just nodded and then turned to Pudge and said:

”Ach well, it looks like we’ll still huv tae go up yon mountain an’ rescue wee Mixie an’ her kin.
We’ll be gettin’ hungry on the way, so ah’d better finish makin’ this Black Puddin’ (Blood Sausage) that we started....
and he gave a beaming smile and crafty wink to his wee Dwarven pal!

Gx

LOL Good story Gordi!
I liked the twist.
Hopefully I'll write a bit this weekend.
We all should meet up soon.
(Soon is a relative term with these stories.
)

new topics

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join