It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 271
<< 268  269  270    272  273  274 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Question - What does Q mean by this?

Badge of honor - military grade.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I'm surprised no country directly attacked the United States when Obama was President.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Spruce

A military "badge of honor" I believe is the equivalent of a Purple Heart or sacrifice for a soldier.
I believe Q was taking about MSM, so I think he is saying they are starting to sacrifice themselves or "fall on the sword" for their masters/cause.

Eta: qanon.app...

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 032503 No.2634937 šŸ“
Aug 16 2018 18:20:15 (EST)
Anonymous ID: 81ce2a No.2634794 šŸ“
Aug 16 2018 18:10:20 (EST)
BBC's hit piece on Q. 3min 55 sec
>>2634794
Q

edit on 17-8-2018 by 40CalTone because: Add

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
UK Parliament Publishes Full 2002 UN Report On Sex For Aid In West Africa

A groundbreaking United Nations report compiled in 2002 never saw the full light of day, until now. The UK Parliament recently published the entire document, which details the sexual exploitation of refugee children by those distributing ā€œhumanitarian aid,ā€ as well as peacekeepers and personnel in positions of power in crisis-affected areas.

The publication of a summary version of the report caused a global furor in 2002, eventually leading to some policy changes. However, these efforts have proven woefully insufficient in light of ongoing scandals, including but not limited to the recent Oxfam debacle, the Zoeā€™s Ark scandal, allegations of horrific sexual abuse in the Central African Republic by UN forces, and the Laura Silsby incident. All of these cases (and many others) occurred after the partial publication of the UNHCR report, pointing to one unsavory conclusion:

Aid work is not a vehicle of charity, but is, in a very real sense, a cover for atrocity. It is a weapon, a blunt instrument of power that is wielded to exploit the most vulnerable populations in crisis around the world. We can now state that sentiment as fact, not opinion.

Full Report (PDF): Download

Some disgusting facts:

ā€œAgency workers from local and international NGOs as well as UN agencies are among the prime sexual exploiters of refugee children often using the very humanitarian assistance and services intended to benefit refugees as a tool of exploitation. Male national staff were reported to trade humanitarian commodities and services, including medication, oil, bulgur wheat, plastic sheeting, education courses, skills-training, school supplies etc., in exchange for sex with girls under 18. The practice appeared particularly pronounced in locations with significant and established aid programs.ā€

ā€œThere was compelling evidence of a chronic and entrenched pattern of this type of abuse in refugee camps in Guinea and Liberia in particularā€¦The number of allegations documented, however, is a critical indicator of the scale of this problem as altogether 42 agencies and 67 individuals were implicated in this behaviorā€¦ā€

ā€œIf you do not have a wife or a sister or a daughter to offer the NGO workers, it is hard to have access to aid.ā€ - Sierra Leone returnee

ā€œThe sex exploiters are men in the community with the money, power and influence: agency workers, peacekeepers, regional and national armed forces, teachers, police, businessmen, diamond miners, refugee leaders and logging company staff.ā€

Those in positions of power, and especially those working with disabled children, the article states: "were often the most horrifically abusive."

ā€œDuring debriefing sessions in all three countries, UNHCR staff, government representatives and the agency staff, including senior managers acknowledged that they knew such practices had happened. Regrettably, even in situations where such information had been brought to their attention in the past, no action had been taken to monitor or redress the situation. The children themselves are in no doubt as to what should be done: The NGOs and UN should stop their workers from exploiting children. The UN is the boss of all the NGOs and should stop them exploiting childrenā€

F*** the United Nations!!

We have child trafficking and abuse, secret societies (NGOs), heavy regulation of psychotropic substances, and not touched upon by this damning report... hormone harvesting.

edit on 17-8-2018 by eisegesis because: sick world, man

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spruce

I think the "badge" Q is referring to is the MSM backlash. The Great Awakening has clearly struck a nerve with the old guard as seen with all the hit pieces they're churning out against Q.

Simply put, if Q was merely spewing "baseless" info, the MSM wouldn't bother trying to correct the record. It's quite an accomplishment.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Spruce

He means that anyone taking flak from the media because of Q get's an invisible military type medal like this,
, only this one is more real cause you can actually see it.

ETA: Oops, I see he is only giving them to himself.
edit on 17-8-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   
If you want to know everything about Bruce & Nellie Ohr or anyone connected to the dossier I suggest reading the in-depth and ultra thorough research at the link provided. It is a very very long read but well worth the time spent.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   
A few weeks ago, "Anonymous" promised they would take down Q. Whatever came of that?

They promised Robert Mueller would take down Trump.

They promised the Fire and Fury book would take down Trump.

They promised Stormy Daniels would be the end of Trump.

They promised Omarosa would be the nail in the coffin for Trump.

They promised Trump would start WWIII with North Korea.

They promised ICE is caging children (whatever happened to that? There was a push into mass consciousness,
then not heard about again)

They tell us devoking James Brennans SC is a threat to national security.

They tell us Trump will be impeached.

This is how you can tell Liars. They are all alarmist talk and no results.

These people are utterly discredited. Nothing they say is reliable. And these SAME people are calling Q a hoax.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion
If you want to know everything about Bruce & Nellie Ohr or anyone connected to the dossier I suggest reading the in-depth and ultra thorough research at the link provided. It is a very very long read but well worth the time spent.

I'm currently reading through THIS on Nellie Ohr.
dianawest.net...

Early writings indicate she was something of an apologist for Stalin.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Things take time, be patient grasshopper/padawn/[apprentice title of choice]

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

If someone passed gas in the vicinity of POTUS, the MSM would report he is suffering from horrific colon cancer. They just make crap up (pun intended), and we all can see this.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Re: Nellie Ohr
Edward Baumgartner
THIS was a guy Bruce Ohr named as a Fusion GPS member they worked with on Russian research.
It turns out he was at Vasser as a student under Nellie Ohr.

This guy has been under the radar and worth looking into:
twitter.com...

Edward Baumgartner, another Fusion GPS Russia expert, was a Russian history major at Vassar (Class of 1995) when Nellie H. Ohr was a Russian professor at Vassar.

dianawest.net...
edit on 17-8-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Lovely addition to the Arkansas State Capital in Little Rock.
Definitely, Clinton country.

Good thing S8N isn't wearing a confederate hat.

Meh. It was there for a few hours. "Hundreds" expected to show! (Which already seems like a pretty low bar).

Didn't see more than a few dozen there...HARD Fail.

Stick a fork in them.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yes it would appear so. Someone I follow on twitter shared this lady's page. I was thinking I shared this somewhere maybe it was on twitter. Very interesting read. I have believed for the longest that Nellie is the bulk author of the dossier and CS was the public face slapped on it.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   

He is mentioned in the link I provided with pics. This guy used some kind of facial recognition to sift through date. It is quite astonishing. When you are done with Diana West you should read the link I provided. It will take me days to sift through the info.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Thanks to everyone who answered my question.

On the matter of that satanic statue, I confess I'm floored such a thing would be allowed, especially since there are children depicted.

What have we come to as a country?

Shameful.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   

More than just "something".

She is a full blown revisionist. She wrote some things that should be revolting to any freedom loving individual.

To me, she will be one of the most satisfying takedowns. Right up there with Brennan.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

No question in my mind.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion

He is mentioned in the link I provided with pics. This guy used some kind of facial recognition to sift through date. It is quite astonishing. When you are done with Diana West you should read the link I provided. It will take me days to sift through the info.

His twitter page is enlightening. The guy is a YUGE Trump hater!

top topics

<< 268  269  270    272  273  274 >>

join