It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 272
<< 269  270  271    273  274  275 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spruce
What have we come to as a country?

One with freedom of speech?

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: MetalThunder

I'm surprised no country directly attacked the United States when Obama was President.

That would be like going over to your landlord's place, and trying to kick his ass, because you are two weeks late on your rent...and he doesn't seem to care...
edit on 17-8-2018 by Enderdog because: Aesthetics...

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yes it would appear so. Someone I follow on twitter shared this lady's page. I was thinking I shared this somewhere maybe it was on twitter. Very interesting read. I have believed for the longest that Nellie is the bulk author of the dossier and CS was the public face slapped on it.

WC,

This guy has an interesting take on the whole mess. The take away is there is no real author per se, but just a bouillabaisse. What is an interesting thought is that it is by design. While one school of thought is they didn't care, another is it is very hard to pin it on one person, except Steele as the fall guy.

Mechanics Of Deception

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   

I haven't made it that far. Thanks for sharing that.

Do you have a link for his twitter? I tried to google it but it says the page doesn't exist.
edit on 5pm817America/ChicagoFri, 17 Aug 2018 21:37:35 -050037892018-08-17T21:37:35-05:00 by wanderingconfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless

More than just "something".

She is a full blown revisionist. She wrote some things that should be revolting to any freedom loving individual.

To me, she will be one of the most satisfying takedowns. Right up there with Brennan.

Nellie, Baumgartner & Simpson are looking like a Russian cell.
Bruce is probably in there with them..

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

What have we come to as a country?

One with freedom of speech?

That statue is on the grounds of a government building. If the Ten Commandments aren't allowed neither is a statue dedicated to pure evil.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

This guy used some kind of facial recognition to sift through date. It is quite astonishing.

There's also this:

Researchers at Trustwave released a new open-source tool called Social Mapper, which uses facial recognition to track subjects across social media networks. Designed for security researchers performing social engineering attacks, the system automatically locates profiles on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other networks based on a name and picture.

www.theverge.com...

Could be useful.

Note: This is a python based tool. It should theoretically run on Linux, chromeOS (Developer Mode) and Mac. The main requirements are Firefox, Selenium and Geckodriver.

edit on 17-8-2018 by eisegesis because: naughty, but nice

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Thank you eisegesis.

I don't mean to wander out in left field but I am very curious to know what you know about Tanit. Will you share some links please? Also do you know anything about Itzpapalotl?

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   

I haven't made it that far. Thanks for sharing that.

Do you have a link for his twitter? I tried to google it but it says the page doesn't exist.

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: MetalThunder

I'm surprised no country directly attacked the United States when Obama was President.

There was no need for them to do so, VJ and BO were doing a good enough job on their own.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Gawd I feel like I need a V8. I thought you were saying Yaccov was a YUGE Trump hater. I obviously need some sleep because my reading comprehension skills are declining at the moment.

Baumgartner seems like he is a real peach. I threw up in my mouth some when I read the tweet where he was whining about Ukraine not arresting Medvechuk for treason. These characters have balls of steele when it comes to their rhetoric.
Accuse those of what you are guilty of I guess.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

It's crazy that someone as "credentialed" as the lovely Nelly couldn't come up with something more convincing than the dossier.

They never thought she would lose.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   

That statue is on the grounds of a government building. If the Ten Commandments aren't allowed neither is a statue dedicated to pure evil.

Pretty sure they passed a law allowing the ten commandments and that is what they were protesting.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
New Thread: Dismantle Mass Media News

Great to have you back threading again.

Ties in nicely.

Did 350 newspapers just collude against Trump? | Opinion

Talking points

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless

It's crazy that someone as "credentialed" as the lovely Nelly couldn't come up with something more convincing than the dossier.

They never thought she would lose.

Makes me wonder why POTUS intentionally misspelled Nellie Ohr's name as NellY.
Y
Could POTUS be telling us Nellie is one part of a 'troika' with Simpson and Baumgartner?

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   

a reply to: eisegesis

Thank you eisegesis.

Now you're speaking my language.

I don't mean to wander out in left field but I am very curious to know what you know about Tanit. Will you share some links please? Also do you know anything about Itzpapalotl?

Pan's children... (baptism by fire)

...remember?

The Breakspear Crematorium

Poor souls.

O.K.

edit on 17-8-2018 by eisegesis because: free of charge

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   
More deep thought on the parade theme....

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Speaking of the Ohr's I guess it's good the two make a pair of paddle, they're going to need them. terrible Cranky pun.....

Interesting coding on these.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   
ANOTHER good Nellie Ohr research article:

Is it a surprise to find a Stalin apologist at the center of the Steele dossier scandal?

spectator.org...

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Thanks for the acid trip. That video can overload your circuits!

top topics

<< 269  270  271    273  274  275 >>

join