It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 271
<< 268  269  270    272  273  274 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
Anyone read about this?

Antifa website doxes a judge and they invade his neighborhood.

www.thegatewaypundit.com... od-scaring-children/

I moved from a major city to the country before the election because I saw what has been coming. Got me a APBT and some land cant go back to city life. You see out in the country these folks stick together and help/protect one another. Bring that mess anywhere out here and it would be handled in a New York minute.

These guys didn't go to the Ivy League schools but have much knowledge on farming and fixing things getting by with what they have.

Country folks can survive.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

I'm a hayseed through and through. Had to move into the city to start my business, but take my Pit Bull Viszla mix out to my Mom's twice a week.

Needless to say, nobody would bother us out there. Can't even see my Mom's house from the road.

That's why we always see Antifa in places were people generally won't defend themselves. They preach to the choir, and they trash leftists strongholds in the process. Not a brilliant strategy.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
A little, digital birdie told me to look into the Breakspear Crematorium. I cannot guarantee anything at this point, except that my source is "extraordinary."

PS - Magnificent post, erikthegreen!!

edit on 6-7-2018 by eisegesis because: compelled to share

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Imagine a world where truth is so dangerous you have to speak in code.

Thats what Q and a lot of us are doing. We have to speak in code so that we dont "get in trouble".

We are the resistance, they call themselves the resistance. Everything is reversed.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
A little, digital birdie told me to look into the Breakspear Crematorium. I cannot guarantee anything at this point, except that my source is "extraordinary."

Only found it is located in England and there is one in Arlington, Tx. Didn't check other locations. Would have to look deeper to find anything of interest. Tried Google, Bing, Good Gopher and Duck Duck.

Yes, Eric is doing a great job. Watching the vids myself.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

What? Where are you getting that from, all I said was I'd received an email.

Ease up on the anger Pixie.

And as for page 212... are you claiming that Trump and Q talking about a heavily media discussed member of Gov. as proof? reeeeeach.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: crankyoldman

I think it relates to Q in that for both believers and skeptics, there is something deeper here going on than most of can see with our eyes.

Cranky, I am beginning to pay closer attention to everything you post, and have actually gone back to read some of them a second time.

If nothing else, more folks are developing eyes to see and ears to hear because of the Great Awakening of which Q is a facilitator, a guide, a helper.

When something pops out at you and you do a double take, listen more astutely, see things more clearly, it is a beautiful thing. Maybe your first inclination is to say, "Oh, that is just a coincidence". But, we know there are no coincidences, don't we.

Did you notice President Trump's mention of Elton John yesterday in his speech at the Big Sky event in Montana? He was talking about filling up a stadium, and he mentioned Elton John and EJ's organ. My ears tingled and my thoughts went to the news of the day.

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo reportedly brought a CD with the Elton John song “Rocket Man” to give as a gift to North Korean leader Kim Jong Un during his visit to the country.

Naturally, I then went straight to the lyrics to see if there was a "meaning" I could deduce.

What Does This Song Mean To You?

QOS,

That's the Q point. Waking up to the government being crappy is not new, in fact most places in the world just accept that truth and work around it. That's not woke. Woke, is getting to the place where you can see the deeper level realities being created individually and collectively, THEN, once you see it, you can alter the creation!!!!

Every speech given by HRC or BHO was to their friends, not to the plebes. They don't talk TOO the plebes, the talk AT THEM. They created "code" to speak mind control in the speeches (ie NLP) for the plebes and code for their friends. It has always been: Francis Bacon and his Shakespeare code and the King James bible buried code: folks read both as "art" when it was written to send information to buddies and works to control many minds too. Now folks are seeing another side of hidden-speak. DJT says "liddle" and we know....

As for EJ lyrics, not sure, but it likely has a cypher if it went to Kim. He surely didn't make the seemingly off the cuff reference for fun, neither was the "clear skies" comment, nor the 1000 points of light.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

You have no reason to speak in code. This is a fantasy your falling into, people aren't happy with just solving Q's riddles they want to play the game as well.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: erikthegreen

Sarah Ruth Ashcraft, the woman on twatter who talks about being rescued from a satanic family (Hivites she points at) and has been discussed a lot here, went into more detail and opened up a fair amount more in the past few days.

She suggests that the "6 percent" mark that Q speaks of are literally zombies that feed to supplement their own adrenal failure.

DJ talks a lot about "apopheum" which is some kind of reality distortion that is associated with the deeper esoteric knowledge. I don't agree with some things he says but so many different angles seem to point to the same "source" you mention.

ETG, The low level middle management folks eat the organs etc, the names we've exposed here and more. Those lacky's fuel the system for those that exist out of the limitations of the 3d realms, but locked out of anything above the 4d realms. Each density (dividing line) has a lot of space so to speak, with in that lots of dimensions (layers) and then more octaves (layers). These vampires live in the shadows of those realms, but alas time is up for them too and they have the rock and hard place facing them: there is no home, and they cannot stay...

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I wanted to follow up on QOS comment about the Q effect.

This place has surely taken a beating, as has all the Q related sites and threads etc. Heck, that poor kid in the MAGA hat video ran into a provocateur while having a soda. It's rough to be sure, as Q has stated MANY TIMES in many Q drops. No drop said, "this will be a breeze."

But............... I have seen more change in this planetary reality in the last 7 months then I have seen in total my entire life. The most AMAZING thing I have seen is the unified nature of the Q followers. I have seen more change in the vibrations of those who want to be a part then in any other movement. Folks get it isn't about polarizing (why the system is so angry) but about unity, sharing, and returning us to our true nature.

When I see someone posting their home made Q sign, or their WWG1 shirt it inspires, because I see the love in that, not the traditional polarity thing. It has been a grind, but an honor.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: BringMeThanos

I would hope you'd keep it civil, so apologies on assuming. These days people sending out emails to mob conservatives is an overreaction that will come back to bite them if someone gets hurt. In the USA the Democrats need to regroup and define a party platform and act in a civil manner if they ever want to win.

I'm not a Q expert, so I just proposed what evidence I'd seen. Might be a reach. Like I said I'm no Q expert.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: erikthegreen

Sarah Ruth Ashcraft, the woman on twatter who talks about being rescued from a satanic family (Hivites she points at) and has been discussed a lot here, went into more detail and opened up a fair amount more in the past few days.

She suggests that the "6 percent" mark that Q speaks of are literally zombies that feed to supplement their own adrenal failure.

DJ talks a lot about "apopheum" which is some kind of reality distortion that is associated with the deeper esoteric knowledge. I don't agree with some things he says but so many different angles seem to point to the same "source" you mention.

Amazing find Erik! TY!

ETA TY Cranky also

edit on 6-7-2018 by Redwookieaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

It would seem the Breakspears are of the "snake" and involved in mind control and also, had a pope in the family...Adrian IV..

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   
FYI:

Peter Strzok will appear before Congress in an open, televised session, on Thursday July 12, 2018.

His attorney is demanding that Strzok's closed-session testimony transcripts (from 2 weeks ago) be released to the public, prior to July 12th.

Story: www.cbsnews.com...
edit on 7/6/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
FYI:

Peter Strzok will appear before Congress in an open, televised session, on Thursday June 12, 2018.

His attorney is demanding that Strzok's closed-session testimony transcripts (from 2 weeks ago) be released to the public, prior to June 12th.

Open session is good.
His attorney wants to lessen the public outrage against him when he pleads the 5th...over and over.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

On their FB they have a 4.7 rating but only one wanted to say why they rated it so highly. On Android they only had 3.7 Stars. I reckon all the reviews are from the living, but how accurate is that?!

Here's one of the few pics from their FB. Looks creepy enough to me lol.

Breakspear Crematorium Facebook
edit on 6-7-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Well, The Book of Remembrance is pretty interesting, you'll notice some familiar Family names.

www.remembrance-books.com...

This Children's Memorial is strange, Pan and mushrooms ? Maybe someone thought this was "whimsical" , sure wouldn't be how I would design a Children's memorial garden.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

FYI:

Peter Strzok will appear before Congress in an open, televised session, on Thursday June 12, 2018.

His attorney is demanding that Strzok's closed-session testimony transcripts (from 2 weeks ago) be released to the public, prior to June 12th.

Open session is good.
His attorney wants to lessen the public outrage against him when he pleads the 5th...over and over.

Thanks! I was wondering WHY Strzok's attorney wanted transcripts from the prior closed-session released before the July 12th open session.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo reportedly brought a CD with the Elton John song “Rocket Man” to give as a gift to North Korean leader Kim Jong Un during his visit to the country. Naturally, I then went straight to the lyrics to see if there was a "meaning" I could deduce.

What Does This Song Mean To You?

Hope you don't mind me replying as well as to Cranky.

Looking at the lyrics I saw the following which I have excerpted.

And I think it's gonna be a long, long time
Till touch down brings me round again to find
I'm not the man they think I am at home
no no no, I'm a rocket man Rocket man,
burning out his fuse up here alone
Rocket Man Lyrics | MetroLyrics

And these pic's

This pic is when he first was named to follow his father. He still has the longer hair and looks terrified. Military is "frog walking" him and the female military is holding his hand. I interpret that as a measure of comfort.

In this pic he still doesn't seem happy and and he is being held by military on both sides.

And this is a pic of him and his family.

They don't seem happy.

Make of it what you will, but this appears to be a man who found himself in a position he never wanted.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

FYI:

Open session is good.

Thanks! I was wondering WHY Strzok's attorney wanted transcripts from the prior closed-session released before the July 12th open session.

Also makes it easier for CNN to dismiss the open session testimony with a 'Nothing NEW Was Learned Today" headline.

new topics

top topics

<< 268  269  270    272  273  274 >>

join