It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 318
<< 315  316  317   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

One of the committee members said on FoxNews after the hearing that Strzok dug a deep hole for himself today. A big load of new documents arrived over the past 7 days (Rosenstein avoiding contempt) that contradict what Strzok said today. That's why there were so many questions where they asked the same thing twice..."Just to be clear Mr. Strzok, you're saying that you..."

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Sounds like the hearings WERE worthwhile then and he entrapped himself.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: pheonix358

It takes both Charles and William to refuse the crown but, yes, I see what you're saying.

The question is though, "Does the monarchy need to be dissolved in order to properly free the whole commonwealth and destroy Admiralty Law?"

Not sure how I would feel about that.

I would see a meritocratic democracy as fair to all.

If Charles goes down, he will take William with him.

Any proof to emerge that they belong to the Satanic cults ... or worse ... and Harry could well walk away with the lot.

Then, he finds the new role for the Monarchy, one of being the ultimate protector of the people.

Parliaments are seeded with the dark ones. We need to counter this ... and each country in its own way.

P

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Interesting development on the dumpster dive "accident".

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   

twitter.com...

t.co...

Annnnd she's molesting kids and filming it in the front yard.

Smh.

edit on 12 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: liveandlearn

She and the family aren't allowed to insert themselves in politics, but Harry's leaked remark may be a clue to the families concern.

Harry may well be his own man. He knows who killed his mother. He may just be waiting patiently. Timing is everything.

P

He owes little allegiance to his "father".

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Dammm.....
You're killing me tonight Fox ! That pic you posted earlier was sooo freaky ! What did you see ? I'm too tired to even begin to tell you guys what I "think" I saw.

Watched or listened to quite a bit of PS testimony today...does anyone else need an aspirin, lol, maybe a drink ? OMG...the reality of such "compromised" people having this much control is chilling. Was my mind playing tricks on me or did anyone else see PS's teeth look like fangs, seriously !!

Do you think Nadler is a KKK member ?

Goodnight Guys....gonna try and let my mind figure this out in my sleep, maybe things will be clearer tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
That pic you posted earlier was sooo freaky ! What did you see ? I'm too tired to even begin to tell you guys what I "think" I saw.

It was a weird syzygy. I was leafing through old image galleries at the same time I stumbled on my normie friend's post about the anti-Trump rallies. The moment I considered giving him a measured reply, I saw this ancient tarot card, The Castle, and noticed the huge orange Trump head in the midst of all the Englishmen, spewing and laughing at them.

It was just so weird how that reality collapsed in front of me. Most people wouldn't understand. It's a way of making something from nothing.

edit on 12-7-2018 by FlyingFox because: it's just that I noticed it happening

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
Just now finally joined ATS, lurking for about ten years. The Q thing broke me..had to join.What amazing and disturbing things have been uncovered over the past 8/MO... THANK YOU! to all the regulars on this thread. I've learned a ton and had some serious laughs, hopefully i can add to the ongoing greatness here.

Same happened to me a couple months back. Keep love in your heart, it doesn't cost a thing.

Welcome to your moment in history.

Wow guys! Saber, I’m right there with you ! Thank you all and I don’t even have to name names, lurkers like Saber and I, are sometimes in Awh at the collaboration ATS masterpiece Q has brought us. I lurk because I hold you in such high esteem for all the work and dedication to TRUTH - I Just watched Trey Gowdy killing it with PS today —- I’ll link it but I’m not sure ATS etiquettes— and I’m so proud of the collaboration on so many levels. And Metal....your reply was so well put!

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: nowayreally

Welcome 😀 Thanks for the kind words.

Don't hesitate to contribute! ( as long your comfy.)

Do you have any field of expertise that might get this hamster wheel turning faster?

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Isn't it curious that Q's last post was on INDEPENDENCE DAY?

No coincidences.

I just put that together a few pages ago!

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I wasnt listening to the words. The hearing was uninteresting because this guy is low hanging fruit and Q told us about him half a year ago, before anyone ever heard of him.

I was instead taking dozens of snapshots of the guy in order to intuit his nature. I noticed others did the same.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
a reply to: nowayreally

Welcome 😀 Thanks for the kind words.

Don't hesitate to contribute! ( as long your comfy.)

Do you have any field of expertise that might get this hamster wheel turning faster?

Hello! Thank you so much. I wish I had expertise but I’ll try not to hesitate the next time I see something or made a connection instead of hold back.
just thought to thank all of members like yourself for helping educate us lurkers.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Strzok was awarded #1 Counter Intel spook of the year, at their last International Conference.

The face of a man who can do anything without feeling remorse.
twitter.com...

FYI: Lisa Page will testify in closed-session on Friday (7/13 @ 1:30pm EDT) and continue on Monday. Open session probably 1 or 2 weeks later.

edit on 7/13/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Seriously taking "advice" and "confirmation" from a celebrity gossip site...

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:47 AM
link   

NEW Q BREAD OPEN FOR BUSINESS
edit on 7 13 2018 by dashen because: you ready ladies?

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

SURE! If you feel up to it, Dashen. You know we appreciate all that you do!

Did ATS grant you moderator capability for thread #9? If you can remove B.S. posts, #9 will be chocked full of useful info and last longer, like the #1 thru #6 series did.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

nope. ready or not we goin in raw

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

OK. Lucky #9, here we come!

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Please add your thoughts and opinions to the latest thread.

@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -§9§ -

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 315  316  317   >>

join