It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 270
<< 267  268  269    271  272  273 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

excuse me?

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: crankyoldman

Will finish reading but Woodrow Wilson jumped out at me "WW"

ETA- Great read, we always knew that but that's great wording.

Sab, it is tough going, my real point on bringing it up is if Q has in fact mentioned killbox [P] and the chair points to them, "this is bigger then you know" is more then true. I hope that little light shined might get the energy release rolling.

IMPORTANT ADD: Biltmore was constructed by the Payseur family as a hotel in the 1880s and it was operated by the Payseur trustees, the Vanderbilts, on a 99 year lease.

Sky

edit on 17-8-2018 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Some evidence that Q could be military intelligence:

PDF: Memetics - A Growth Industry in US Military Operations

Hosted on a military domain.

Does a general or a Commander ever stop being a general or a Commander ?

Remember back in 2013. ... Remember America was getting torn down... Look at us now... God bless America

Why has Obama Fired 197 US Senior Military Commanders in 5 years? (nine Generals in 2013)

There is a list worth Reading.. talk about Patriot material

edit on 8172018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

There needs to be an investigation to find out if anyone in the Obama adminstration had ties to America.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Crazy huh... Wonder where all the media uproar was... And I'd bet they didn't keep their security clearance either... Not sure

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
For our friends across the pond. BF @british_fight

BF Twitter Page

Interesting drops on folks, most I am not familiar with.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   
nv

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Anyone read neonrevolt?

Wow. His latet article is simply put amazing.

Highly recommended! Kinda mind blown.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

a reply to: MetalThunder

There needs to be an investigation to find out if anyone in the Obama adminstration had ties to America.

Nothing to add...
Just wanted to say: HEY SKY!

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Your point is made even more clear by your past threads:

"Ive been doing some research into the history of the Rothchilds and stumbled across this web site that claims some, not all, Jews at the top are in fact, not Jews, and are really "Sabbateans" a cult of Satanists, the cult of the All Seeing Eye."

And your source was the Illuminati News?

Very disturbing, for some.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
The cult hides behind Jews, Christians and Muslims primarily, because these were its three greatest enemies. They were culture-bearing, positive spiritual paths. Eventually, the cultists infiltrate, subvert and hide behind the banners of these faiths. The evil that poses as "Catholic". "Muslim" and "Jewish" we are all familiar with. We also know regular folk Jews, Muslims and Christians who are innocent as lambs and wonder what the alleged "elite" of their "religions" are up to. Everyone can sense these things, but our institutions of "education" never spell them out.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   
fascinating.

Are we supposed to be upset that a former intelligence officer for the government can no longer sell classified information to the media or defense contractors to make a profit? This could easily explain why the media is so upset. Where will their classified information leaks come from now?

"With regards to Brennan himself, take a look at this opinion piece from the New York Times from 2015:

It is hard to believe anything Mr. Brennan says. Last year, he bluntly denied that the C.I.A. had illegally hacked into the computers of Senate staff members conducting an investigation into the agency’s detention and torture programs when, in fact, it did. In 2011, when he was President Obama’s top counterterrorism adviser, he claimed that American drone strikes had not killed any civilians, despite clear evidence that they had.

Why do we have such a short memory? A few years ago everyone was calling for John Brennan’s head and calling him a liar. Now that he is speaking out against Trump everyone is taking his word as truth and talking about how honorable he is."

link

I seems to me that JB should mean nothing to the average person on any level. I cannot why anyone without provoking from media, would care about him. Gofundme page coming soon.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   

and yet, people like Emily Dreyfuss, senior editor of Wired Magazine, think that taking Brennans security clearance is a threat to national security (just one of hundreds of alarmist MSM articles).

Emily Dreyfuss is one of the many journalists who have been following the new trend of deleting old tweets. Why? Big Storm coming.

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

It is funny how we have such a very short political memory....
I think (more of a hope) that what we are seeing are the death throws of the MSM.
For years they have been telling the minority they were the majority. They have been an extension of the government (deep state).
We are seeing that people are starting to realize they are not alone. There are others, many others that feel and think the same way as themselves. Not only in the USA but AROUND the world.
The MSM are grasping at straws and for us that is a very good sign. All we have to do is keep calling it as we see it.
If we see something wrong, we need to speak up.
For a long time we have kept silent because we were led to believe we were weak, out numbered and our voices didn't matter.
No More.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Welcome back Sky!!

So I was having a backward memory now coloured with Q glasses.

I remembered back to 2002 when Pope John Paul II came to Canada for world youth day.

I remember well because I had a boat kept on Lake Simcoe at the time and I often boated near Strawberry Island.

The Pope stayed there and there was heavy duty security in boats and helicopters keeping people away.

On Friday, the Pope will have lunch on Strawberry Island with 10 youths (two from each continent), to learn firsthand about their expectations and initial experiences during this WYD.

zenit.org...

I was just reading about the island it is no longer but was owned by the Basilican Fathers.

Turns out there was a camp nearby on the mainland that has had many abuse accusations and the Basiliican Fathers have had, Well MANY accusations.

Another private exclusive island.

www.theinquiry.ca...

It's no surprize of course but still shocks me and for all of these public accusations they are still going.

It hits close to home as my father and all of his side of the family went to St. Mike's in Toronto. Many accusations there as well. The Basillican Fathers operate out of that school and have tenticles all over Canada, the US Mexico and Columbia presently.

The altar from the Pope's private chapel was donated to the school.

Strawberry Island, located on Lake Simcoe, provided the Pope which much needed time for reflection and to recover from his jam packed schedule during his visit to Toronto for World Youth Day in 2002. In preparation for his visit, many modifications took place include the redecorating of the Bunkhouse and two large bedrooms were converted into a suite, which included a private Chapel for His Holiness. The late Father Ken Decker, CSB constructed the altar, which was placed in this private Chapel.

This altar is not the only relic of Strawberry Island to be found at St. Michael’s College School: the statue of Our Lady in the Odette Library was in an outdoor shrine, and the statue of Our Lady on the wall in Room 234 was outside the Chapel. Both statues were carved by Father Ray Jackson, CSB. For certain generations of Basilians, Strawberry Island evokes varied and powerful memories. For Basilians, the memory of serving hospitality to Pope St. John Paul II for one week in July 2002 is a bright and shining moment of their history.

www.basilian.org...

HA! My mother's side of the family one of my great, great uncles was headmaster at Upper Canada College in Toronto. He was a master mason and that school was Anglican. It was also rocked by an abuse scandal.

For all the divisions of religion they seem to share the same issues.

I think we need to start from scratch again.
edit on 17 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

The cult hides behind Jews, Christians and Muslims primarily, because these were its three greatest enemies. They were culture-bearing, positive spiritual paths. Eventually, the cultists infiltrate, subvert and hide behind the banners of these faiths. The evil that poses as "Catholic". "Muslim" and "Jewish" we are all familiar with. We also know regular folk Jews, Muslims and Christians who are innocent as lambs and wonder what the alleged "elite" of their "religions" are up to. Everyone can sense these things, but our institutions of "education" never spell them out.
You just outlined the thoughts of many Free and Accepted Masons of the third degree as well.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
You just outlined the thoughts of many Free and Accepted Masons of the third degree as well.

Speaking of Freemasons...they hide behind those too. Most Freemasons are good, regular folk.

Come to think of it, they hide behind anything just to appear legitimate and virtuous.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   

One person farmilliar with the cult, Fiona Barnett says the abuse is a red herring.

She says it is used to cover up what they are really doing. As well as the victims tend to talk about simple abuse and anything else they remember can be attributed to trauma. As well as seeming too outlandish to discuss or for people to believe.

Joining these organizations serves the same purpose.

The blame falls on those organizations and no doubt they have "fall guys" picked out to draw attention from others.

People are left blaming the organizations.

Quite smart, actually.

A tough nut to crack.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I can see this being used to take the heat off of some people if any "questionable" video happens to surface in the near future.
Realistic Fake Video
I can already see the headlines.......

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium

It is funny how we have such a very short political memory....
I think (more of a hope) that what we are seeing are the death throws of the MSM.
For years they have been telling the minority they were the majority. They have been an extension of the government (deep state).
We are seeing that people are starting to realize they are not alone. There are others, many others that feel and think the same way as themselves. Not only in the USA but AROUND the world.
The MSM are grasping at straws and for us that is a very good sign. All we have to do is keep calling it as we see it.
If we see something wrong, we need to speak up.
For a long time we have kept silent because we were led to believe we were weak, out numbered and our voices didn't matter.
No More.

Quad,

You are spot on. I mentioned the other day that in the esoteric realms of this effort, the media control of our reality is over. The core of this is agency, we have relied on "others" to tell us what is what. As you astutely observe, without the gatekeepers, we get to decide what is why by connecting with each other directly and we are finding out that others feel the same. Who's griped the most over the last 25 years: gatekeepers. If we don't need them what do they do? The switch on media gatekeeping was flipped last week, you're watching it die now.

top topics

<< 267  268  269    271  272  273 >>

join