It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 260
<< 257  258  259    261  262  263 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Spruce

Trump and the Fed are both pulling in opposite directions as to how they think the currency should be managed, Trump thinks the Fed should lower rates to make it easier for foreign investments and he also knows everything is built on debt and by limiting people's access to easy money it's going to slow GDP growth

this is just 1 idea I'm tossing around when it comes to finances regarding the federal government but I try to theorize the most realistic point of view before jumping full blown we need the money for war conspiracy theory

they may have a really really tight budget

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bill1960
a reply to: NightFlight

Not so sure about that one. The Atomic clock that you are talking about has transformed. It's now part of the GPS constellation and is just as accurate, if not more so than the clock in Maryland. At this point in time, there's really no reason to keep WWV or WWVB alive. It serves an extremely small community that could easily convert to GPS timing.

In the budget proposal, they are also going to cut GPS. Don't know the real reason, but they are saying GPS can be hacked and its not secure anymore. I've heard that there is something better the military is going to or all ready have gone to.

The time and frequency signals are still very much used by radio enthusiasts who align radios and use the frequency standard as well, "atomic" wall clocks, and people who set there time pieces to a very good standard. It would also be a back-up to satellite signals if they go down for some reason.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Uh oh...

Looks like "they" got to her to smear Trump.

All planned from the git-go

🔑🔓

The ONLY time I will add any energy to this omer thing. Serialbrain2 has a rather interesting take on the thing, 322 JB etc.
edit on 16-8-2018 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spruce
a reply to: crankyoldman

Wouldn't it be interesting if he paid for his own parade? How could the left argue with that?

Something I'd sure like to see. Trump blowing people away, again.

Might be more to "budgets." ie, market control? errrrg.

link

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Has anyone wondered about the conflicting issue with Q and trump?

Trump picked the former telecom lobbying streetwalker Ajit Pai to put in charge of the FCC in order to kill net neutrality.

Here is the conflicting issue with that. Net neutrality principles is what allows Q to exist on the Internet. As many on here are aware the corrupted deepstate has full control of the MSM narrative and propaganda. Killing net neutrality gives the same corrupted deepstate full control of the internet by legally being able to slow down or deny access to certain sites.

The Internet with net neutrality principles was a big reason trump won. The non MSM sites such as this allowed the online community to expose all of Hillary BS.

You are aware already that deepstate controlled the MSM and now the republicans gave them the tool by repealing net neutrality the resource to control the Internet as well.

I can't imagine Q being anti net neutrality, it would render him useless if the deep state wanted. the only reason they aren't doing it now is because they are smart enough to push the control at a very slow rate.

1. Control content inside the Big Oligarch tech companies (google,fb,twatter,etc) . We already saw this with infowars.

2. next phase will be to stop or slow traffic to non MSM controlled resources.

The internet is Q's battle ground and Between controlling the content and site access the deep state owns the kingdom and trump gave it to them.

edit on 55831America/ChicagoThu, 16 Aug 2018 21:55:31 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Reminder...

TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY ALL:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate.
  • The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
    That includes "Q'ult" and Q team and similar references!!!
  • PG, walnut sauce and any other type of pedo talk will not be tolerated. Those topics belong in RATS.
  • External material must be sourced.
  • Members are always responsible for their own posts.
  • Members who repeatedly disregard the T&C may face temporary posting bans or permanent banning.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

• posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 09:53 PM
    link   
    a reply to: Sabrechucker

Since when does red shoes mean anythiny. God this thread is hilarious. Reaching all over the place

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 09:54 PM
    link   
    a reply to: interupt42

Was net neutrality ever enforced or litigate since it was put in place in 2015?

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 09:57 PM
    link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

Was net neutrality ever enforced or litigate since it was put in place in 2015?

Net neutrality principles existed since the inception of the Internet and was what it allowed it to be a success and an economic global powerhouse market.

When they temporarily killed net neutrality for a few months before trump got in office , Verizon and comcast PURPOSELY degraded their users bandwidth to NETFLIX in order to successfully extort more money from NETFLIX.

So yes it was enforced for a short period and then repealed again until now when trump made it final.

I think both sides are corrupted as F just like many ats members including the Q followers believe. So I don't bring this up as way to favor one side.

Its just an interesting issue that I see that conflicts between Q, trump, and getting rid of the deep state.

I haven't written Q off , but trump giving the deep state full control of the Internet by repealing net neutrality gives me concerns.

Now one possibility which I actually think is likely is that trump has no idea what net neutrality is and the neocon republicans tricked him into it. Trump would not win and likely will not win in the next election if the deepstate has full control of the sites you get to access along with the content you get to read.

Its a big red flag for me with Q,trump, and deep state.

edit on 06831America/ChicagoThu, 16 Aug 2018 22:06:17 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 10:02 PM
    link   
    a reply to: toysforadults

Due to the great economy, government revenue is soaring. $96 million will have the same "impact" on the budget as the $12 million estimate last year. (IMO)

As of the end of June 2018:

The latest monthly budget report from the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office finds that revenues from federal income taxes were $76 billion higher in the first half of this year, compared with the first half of 2017. That's a 9% jump, even though the lower income tax withholding schedules went into effect in February.
    www.investors.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 10:04 PM
    link   

First off ISPs are public utilities so they are heavily regulated

Secondly net neutrality didn't exist until 2015

Ita a nothing burger issue that politicians use for votes

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 10:08 PM
    link   

Seriously you really don't have an idea what you are talking about.

1. Internet is NOT a public utility.

Actually making it a public utility was a way to maintain net neutrality principles.

2. Net neutrality principles existed since the inception of the Internet. It was not until Verizon sued to get rid of it that it became an issue.
    here you can see decades prior to 2014 the telecom were attacking net neutrality principles and trying to undo it.
    www.thenation.com...

Is net neutrality a new concept?

No. The first innovators of the Word Wide Web intended for Internet to be non-discriminatory and fair to all users. Tim Berners-Lee, the inventor of the Web, is a staunch supporter of net neutrality regulation and frequently makes public critiques of companies who aim to violate it.

edit on 16831America/ChicagoThu, 16 Aug 2018 22:16:40 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 10:11 PM
    link   

I'd say it has to do with separation of powers. It would appear DJT is doing, which folks failed to really take notice of, is force the issue to be dealt with by the congress.

They pass a law, which does not conflict with the interstate commerce clause, then Net Neutrality is what it is - law. "Rules" are not laws, government agency edicts are not binding and can be changed in the future. He put the ball where it belongs with congress, it was/is up the populace to demand a law once and for all.

So the question that needs to be asked is why congress never passed a law? They can. But... also, they only have the right to pass laws that deal with commerce, not people, so doing things "good for the people" is not technically a mandate of the constitution as it was written. That in mind, it is probably NOT in the best interest of business to have it - sadly. But... reality changing...

Once the red wave finishes, someone will do it, but not until then I expect.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 10:13 PM
    link   

Oh your right internet isnt a public utility yet

However you are wrong about net neutrality it wasnt a law until 2015

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Cam you provide me links to litigation that actually show enforcement of this law?

Was there ever a court case regarding it?

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 10:14 PM
    link   

Could it perhaps be the irridium (sp?) Satellites. That's the first thing that popped into my head.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 10:20 PM
    link   

Oh your right internet isnt a public utility yet

However you are wrong about net neutrality it wasnt a law until 2015

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Cam you provide me links to litigation that actually show enforcement of this law?

Was there ever a court case regarding it?

I can understand why people are confused about net neutrality. Its not thats its difficult its that the Telecom industry has put out so much misinformation on it.

here you go.

It was not until Verizon sued to get rid of it that it became an issue.
    In the article you can see they even mention decades prior to 2014 the telecom was attacking net neutrality principles and trying to undo it.

www.thenation.com...

n 2005 the FCC fined Madison River Communication, a North Carolina–based ISP, for blocking Vonage,

Is net neutrality a new concept? No.

The first innovators of the Word Wide Web intended for Internet to be non-discriminatory and fair to all users. Tim Berners-Lee, the inventor of the Web, is a staunch supporter of net neutrality regulation and frequently makes public critiques of companies who aim to violate it.

Net neutrality became an issue when the Telecom industry realized they F d up with their business model and realized they had oil on their hands with the internet. Around the same time when the deepstate realized the small people had a voice to combat the propaganda via the internet.

here is another article from 2008 where comcast got in trouble for violating net neutrality principles.

www.cnet.com...

FCC formally rules Comcast's throttling of BitTorrent was illega

edit on 37831America/ChicagoThu, 16 Aug 2018 22:37:24 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 10:22 PM
    link   
    Good Evening All

Very strange the cost of the parade could increase that much ? These numbers are a few years old, but the Rose Parade cost less then 10 million ! As Cranky points out, it's not Trumps style to be wasteful with money, so something isn't right ?

• The Rose Parade cost $9.4 million to put on, it made only $7.4 million.

www.pasadenastarnews.com...

Was reading in another thread that a lot of Vets and active Military don't like the idea of this parade, so might be a good thing to re-think it. What do all the Military folks here think ? I like that Trump was willing to back this off for this year. I'd Love to see a more organic, voluntary type of parade (s) and celebrations around the Country for the Military, Vets and Families....the sky's the limit on all the cool things that people could do to show their appreciation on a Special " Parade Day ".....maybe have a contest on which community comes up with the best parade or celebration around the Country. NO fireworks that day out of respect for those suffering from PTSD.

If I recall correctly we have about 1.3 million active duty military, 20+ million Vets and 800 k reserves. Maybe it would be cool to let them have a Vote on how to spend the money that would be allotted for a Parade ?

lol, for anyone that's curious the tune-up and added security did NOT fix my laptop ! I guess I need to call the geek squad or something. Meanwhile using Matt's computer, not sure why I didn't think of that sooner ? Oh well, got a lot done this week I might not have dealt with had the computer not kept crashing....God works in Mysterious Ways !

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 10:24 PM
    link   

originally posted by: kimish

Could it perhaps be the irridium (sp?) Satellites. That's the first thing that popped into my head.

The iridium satellites are being decommissioned. I read an article about that and I will edit it in when i find it...

Iridium Next Satellite

Read down to the second generation paragraphs.

GPS

This hints at a newer system but does not mention it by name. Am doing more research...
    edit on 16-8-2018 by NightFlight because: Added link

This 2015 article confirms that DARPA is working on a GPS successor. Most probably classified...

DARPA and GPS
    edit on 16-8-2018 by NightFlight because: more info...

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 10:30 PM
    link   
    a reply to: crankyoldman

Dead on Cranky good eye. I was looking for some news articles today right after that post and that's exactly what I was thinking (didn't see the % mentioned though). Somebody put the squeeze on.

Whats insane is that the actual percentage repeats at 6 forever. You would probably round up technically but that appears to be a clear message.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 10:44 PM
    link   
    One of my problem with Q and Note I haven't completely written him/her off , BUT the following SHOULD be concerning and looked into further:

1. Q is a Trump fan no doubt.

2. Q battleground and nuclear weapon is the Internet.

3. Trump had net neutrality repealed.

4. Repealing net neutrality allows ISP (comcast,Verizon,att) otherwise known as CI-A and deep state controlled resources to block or slow down bandwidth to sites they don't like LEGALLY

Q1: Why would trump give more power and control to deep state controlled assets such as Comcast,Verizon, and Att

Q2: Why are Q friendly sites still able to exist on the internet or Q itself ?

Are we just getting a different deepstate?

Like I said I haven't written Q off or lean any way with the whole thing, but I think this is something worth looking into.

edit on 14831America/ChicagoThu, 16 Aug 2018 23:14:25 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 257  258  259    261  262  263 >>

join