It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 257
<< 254  255  256    258  259  260 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
what's with the red leather shoes? what group is that?

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: daskakik

If you think that was a mistake your wrong, and that's a touchy subject. These SOB's stole that poor kid and are bragging about it with their GD red shoes. Pictures don't lie.

What if they give these "special" kind of red shoes to each person as a symbol that they proved themselves worthy by finishing the ritual sacrifice alone. That includes killing the victim without any help.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

I don't care one way or the other. I'm just stating the facts.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spruce

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

a reply to: IAMTAT

I like it, Also sometimes Decommissioned just means "stop tracking it"
Aircraft at the end of their lives are decommissioned to the Bone Yard, DMAF. Some get pulled out to a new life at Evergreen Field, north of Tucson. They get new numbers, colors, and owners. Why would ships be any different.?

I'm pretty sure naval stuff goes to Bremerton, Washington.

Philadelphia has a shipyard as well.
lol
Maybe I should of said "Air" ships lol.

I know about the boneyard you posted about. The aerial photos are spectacular.

Just following up on your thought about ships. Seems pretty certain that sub was scrapped though. They would have had to gut it to recover the reactor for storage.
If the world was "Transparent", with no covert operations, sure, that would happen, but it isn't. When someone comes up to you with a special I.D and claims National Security, generally, you don't argue.

This article discusses just such operations. Naval ships,, I assume, could as well end up somewhere else, with a new mission, colors, and numbers. USS Eldridge?? en.wikipedia.org...(D54) All that was above board.

So, what does it look like when it is clandestine?

www.infowars.com...
Remember "Delta Airlines officially denies that its old planes are stored at Pinal." AKA Evergreen.

Tell me again how ships are scraped... Pirate ships often, will not have numbers...

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Q clarified McCann pic was a mistake because of the photo collage they used.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   

I figure they have to circle around and cover things again to both get the old crowd refocused on what's coming up and introduce the new crowd.

Comey's private email was new and a pretty big deal.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Everyone is just guessing as usual. Someone over at 8chan said Q was hiding pearls in crap. At least they agree that there is crap in the mix.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Fact's are great, you should care one way or another on this matter though. Now I need a beer

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TheCrimsonKnight

Who said they were "special"?

Can't be that special when you can get a pair on amazon.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TheCrimsonKnight

TV show host Bill Maher has a pair of red shoes. A real spook.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I want off this crazy ride.
I want to speak to the carnies in charge

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Kinda feel like this is a Q nod to post from above about dominos being ready to all drop in one swift motion. Earlier it was questioned whom ES was then Q quickly dropped ES as Snowden.

Budget for the parade 11/11 seems like The Plan is on schedule.
edit on Thu Aug 16 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Blame yourself man, Blame yourself

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

I have noticed Q is in sync today

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

what group is that?

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheCrimsonKnight

If you think that was a mistake your wrong, and that's a touchy subject. These SOB's stole that poor kid and are bragging about it with their GD red shoes. Pictures don't lie.

What if they give these "special" kind of red shoes to each person as a symbol that they proved themselves worthy by finishing the ritual sacrifice alone. That includes killing the victim without any help.

TCK

That's the nature of symbols. Superbowl winners get rings (symbols), but there are no shortage of knock offs, the real winners know and it matters to them - as well as all other related folks.

So while Andi Vandi's mommy may have a common symbol on her neck, we do not know for sure where - as in the TRUE story, she got it from and under what circumstances. Over time folks have seen those in "power" wear symbols like shoes, or idols, and created knock offs too associate but those are no more the same then knock off superbowl rings are.

Now if you are operating in that vibrational reality, the one where the symbols have "power" which is more then just a visual key, then those in the know in the non physical realms follow accordingly and power is granted. I would have little use for GloriaV's pendant, I don't operate in her realm but for her it shows she's in the club, and may in fact give her power of some sort as well as identify her.

So red shoes for a cheerleader are red shoes. Red shoes for the pope? Pendant on your granny, a trinket, pendant on GloriaV?
edit on 16-8-2018 by crankyoldman because: add

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
I want off this crazy ride.
I want to speak to the carnies in charge

Go into a really dark closet and spin counter clockwise 17 times.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

I like it, Also sometimes Decommissioned just means "stop tracking it"
Aircraft at the end of their lives are decommissioned to the Bone Yard, DMAF. Some get pulled out to a new life at Evergreen Field, north of Tucson. They get new numbers, colors, and owners. Why would ships be any different.?

I'm pretty sure naval stuff goes to Bremerton, Washington.

Philadelphia has a shipyard as well.
lol
Maybe I should of said "Air" ships lol.

I know about the boneyard you posted about. The aerial photos are spectacular.

Just following up on your thought about ships. Seems pretty certain that sub was scrapped though. They would have had to gut it to recover the reactor for storage.
If the world was "Transparent", with no covert operations, sure, that would happen, but it isn't. When someone comes up to you with a special I.D and claims National Security, generally, you don't argue.

This article discusses just such operations. Naval ships,, I assume, could as well end up somewhere else, with a new mission, colors, and numbers. USS Eldridge?? en.wikipedia.org...(D54) All that was above board.

So, what does it look like when it is clandestine?

www.infowars.com...
Remember "Delta Airlines officially denies that its old planes are stored at Pinal." AKA Evergreen.

Tell me again how ships are scraped... Pirate ships often, will not have numbers...

Not looking to dispute you. Just putting some stuff I researched, topically, out there for digestion.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: EbbNFlow

Or click my red human leather heels together and chant "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn""

edit on 8 16 2018 by dashen because: Arise!

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

power of deception

Hans Christian Anderson Red Shoes
Some of you will be able to take more out of this tale than I.

ATS thread

My first introduction to Red Shoes

new topics

top topics

<< 254  255  256    258  259  260 >>

join