It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 102
<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: seyance

I'll give you my perspective but I don't have the bandwidth to debate it - my priority is researching initial links that others can investigate or prove.

There have been proven decodes documented in the thread - it's not my job to lead you to the bookshelf, pick the book and open to the right page for you. "Search is your friend", I'm often told.

Why the effort into decodes? It's quite simple really.

If, as Q, you post publicly then everyone can read it. That means deep state as well as public and researchers. How do you give Anons/researchers pre-information to build trust in your plan and to give safety warnings/guidance?

1) Deep state has advanced signals tools developed over decades that cover all standard, plus many more complex methods. They should be able to push a button and get all the answers?

2) All the public/researchers have is numbers of people (60 million actively engaged was posited), autists, time, an enquiring mind.

Answers:
a) Use non-standard coding methods,
b) Use multiple methods that decoded and aggregated point to an answer,
c) don't give codes with a simple specific answer, use methods where at least one step involves manual effort or time to interpret which multiple choice answer is relevant to the aggregate.
d) deep state have limited resource compared to milions so this is a weakness that has to be used in getting the messages to good guys before the bad guys.

link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Because it's a puzzle-piece that fits into the grand narrative - and, to piss you off.

edit on 7-8-2018 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

link   
Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

POST REMOVED BY STAFF
edit on Tue Aug 7 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

New Q...

qanon.pub...

Q !A6yxsPKia. No.124 📁 Aug 7 2018 16:17:45 (EST) NEW >>122
Digest and understand.
'Foundation to support censorship against Conservatives' www.reddit.com...📁
All-in [Blue Wave].
Midterms.
>>>Their entire future depends on winning majority in the House

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Repost from yesterday this meme should be relavent real soon

edit on 7 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Here is a portion of that bill:

(1) AUTHORIZATION OF APPROPRIATIONS.—There is authorized to be appropriated to the Secretary of State for fiscal years 2017 and 2018 $20,000,000 to support the Center and provide grants or contracts of financial support to civil society groups, journalists, nongovernmental organizations, federally funded research and development centers, private companies, or academic institutions for the following purposes:

(A) To support local independent media who are best placed to refute foreign disinformation and manipulation in their own communities.

(B) To collect and store examples in print, online, and social media, disinformation, misinformation, and propaganda directed at the United States and its allies and partners.

(C) To analyze tactics, techniques, and procedures of foreign government information warfare with respect to disinformation, misinformation, and propaganda.

(D) To support efforts by the Center to counter efforts by foreign governments to use disinformation, misinformation, and propaganda to influence the policies and social and political stability of the United States and United States allies and partners.

(2) FUNDING AVAILABILITY AND LIMITATIONS.—All organizations that apply to receive funds under this subsection must undergo a vetting process in accordance with the relevant existing regulations to ensure their bona fides, capability, and experience, and their compatibility with United States interests and objectives.

We need to find out who got that money, how it was spent, and what methods they used.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
People are equating Q drops with the discussions by Q-sters that follow the crumbs.

Try this, if you are really sincere about finding the pieces to the Big Picture puzzle:

*Don't read the discussions. Tune them out.
*Sit down with Q drops only.
*Start with what we think may have been the first one (Oct. 28 I think), or begin even with the first Trip Code drop.
*Don't be tempted to join discussions. Merely, read the drops, create your map, research the links, connect your dots.

If you're not willing to dig for the treasure of Truth, then you don't deserve it. But, screaming and belittling the people that are doing the hard work just reveals your fear and hate.

Ask yourself, when you are feeling that fear, whether it was an individual anon that stated something, or was it Q. If it was Q, there is usually proofs and verifiable links to follow up. If it was an anon, take it with a grain of salt and do your own digging.

It's like the old game "telephone" except some posters are intentionally distorting the signal..

Just look at the 30 pages or so wasted on the "JFK Jr" angle..

Q never said that was JFK Jr in the crowd.. someone posted it in meme form and it gained traction.. And even after q directly answered "no outside comms " when asked about "R" it's still being bandied about as a Q debunk..

But hey let's waste another 30 pages as the broken records keep bringing it up..

Thank you for addressing this.

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
qanon.pub...

Expect every trick in the book to manifest between now and the Nov elections.

The desperation and jealousy will produce new tricks we've never seen before.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Good to see you, Buddy!

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

So long as you don't preface it with Toronto Maple.

edit on 7-8-2018 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Never!

(post by Infasm removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

I heard that interview. It will be expanded on during the Hannity TV program tonight.

We already know that the Obama Administration was filled with Crooks. What we need is for Jeff sessions and John Huber to get their butts in gear and start indicting these people.
edit on 8/7/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   

I see a Pulitzer in John Solomon's future.

thehill.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

Good to see you here, Mike Stivic

Can we get a Q rap?

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless

They will burn from the exposures 💥😃💥

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Who was the presidential candidate 20 years ago that was leading in the polls, and then said I will raise your taxes, and then he plummeted like a rock?

new topics

top topics

<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join