It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 105
<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: Mike Stivic

Meathead, you do your thing. Let us chest thumping monkeys do the rest - in the ring. Lurk on buddy.

Luv ya bro.

Ditto

With all the doxxing going on by Anonymous and the MSM trying to DOX the Q, why hasn't he been outed yet? Gives credibility to the Q's that they haven't been revealed or hacked. (Yet)

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: LurkNoMore

In Trumps speech at Tampa rally towards the end he was speaking on Iran. He paused to make a point something to the tune of "Iran... Iran is VERY different than they WERE 4months ago!" HERE you can view posts by anon and Q by entering "Iran" as subject in search box. Many interesting dots/players to connect along the way.

Published on May 9, 2018
A group of demonstrators chanting "death to America" gathered in Iran after President Trump announced the U.S. would leave the Iran nuclear deal. But others say they're just worried about the impact of new sanctions. CBS News foreign correspondent Elizabeth Palmer reports from Tehran.

Today's news:
Iran crowds reportedly chant 'death to the dictator!' as US sanctions increase economic unrest

Days of unprecedented protests aimed at Iran's sluggish economy along with "biting" sanctions imposed by President Trump are ramping up pressure Tuesday on the Islamic Republic's ruling class and causing many analysts to wonder if regime change could be on the horizon.

Videos circulating on social media purportedly taken from inside Iran show thousands of protesters marching through the streets. In one video, crowds leaving a soccer match are heard yelling "death to the dictator! Death to Khamenei! Death to Rouhani!" and "Islamic regime must get lost!” according to a translation tweeted by a Middle East analyst.

Another video said to be taken in Tehran shows idle buses lined up as far as the eye can see, with the same analyst reporting Iran’s government has refused to pay back its debts to a contractor that gives the drivers fuel, leaving them – and the thousands of Iranians they would have been transporting – stranded.

Trump signed the executive order Monday to restore some of the sanctions that were lifted under the 2015 nuclear deal during the Obama administration. The executive order targeted transactions involving U.S. dollars, as well as the country’s automotive sector, the purchase of commercial planes and metals, including gold.

In November, the administration says it will restore sanctions on Iran’s oil and gas and banking sector.

An administration official said the U.S. will aggressively enforce these sanctions, potentially subjecting even allied businesses to penalties.

Glad the Iranians or as they like to be called Persians realize whom the real problem is. They won't be able to walk the streets!

Making sure this get new page exposure.

Great drop.

I don't see a regime change happening. The protests will force them to the table. There has been no regime change in NK or Syria. Things will get worked out. I'm becoming very confident in Trump's foreign policy.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: Boadicea

Good Point...Have you ever seen more ads on Tv for diseases/conditions they probably caused themselves than the last 2-3 years

Endless shows involving doctors etc. How come? Q says chain of command = CIA.

It occurs to me one of the biggest signs DJT is a problem is ObamaCare. But not for the reason you'd think. The med insurance law is called Obama-care. Obama. Hmmm. Constitution - you know Obama was a constitutional scholar, says "something blah blah blah about Separation of Powers" and who makes the "laws."

DJT, among his other cleverness, is forcing congress to actually make the changes to the laws they blame him for using his powers to enforce, but they won't. He's following the doctrine, and this is a HUGE problem for them.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless

In Trumps speech at Tampa rally towards the end he was speaking on Iran. He paused to make a point something to the tune of "Iran... Iran is VERY different than they WERE 4months ago!" HERE you can view posts by anon and Q by entering "Iran" as subject in search box. Many interesting dots/players to connect along the way.

Published on May 9, 2018
A group of demonstrators chanting "death to America" gathered in Iran after President Trump announced the U.S. would leave the Iran nuclear deal. But others say they're just worried about the impact of new sanctions. CBS News foreign correspondent Elizabeth Palmer reports from Tehran.

Today's news:
Iran crowds reportedly chant 'death to the dictator!' as US sanctions increase economic unrest

Days of unprecedented protests aimed at Iran's sluggish economy along with "biting" sanctions imposed by President Trump are ramping up pressure Tuesday on the Islamic Republic's ruling class and causing many analysts to wonder if regime change could be on the horizon.

Videos circulating on social media purportedly taken from inside Iran show thousands of protesters marching through the streets. In one video, crowds leaving a soccer match are heard yelling "death to the dictator! Death to Khamenei! Death to Rouhani!" and "Islamic regime must get lost!” according to a translation tweeted by a Middle East analyst.

Another video said to be taken in Tehran shows idle buses lined up as far as the eye can see, with the same analyst reporting Iran’s government has refused to pay back its debts to a contractor that gives the drivers fuel, leaving them – and the thousands of Iranians they would have been transporting – stranded.

Trump signed the executive order Monday to restore some of the sanctions that were lifted under the 2015 nuclear deal during the Obama administration. The executive order targeted transactions involving U.S. dollars, as well as the country’s automotive sector, the purchase of commercial planes and metals, including gold.

In November, the administration says it will restore sanctions on Iran’s oil and gas and banking sector.

An administration official said the U.S. will aggressively enforce these sanctions, potentially subjecting even allied businesses to penalties.

Glad the Iranians or as they like to be called Persians realize whom the real problem is. They won't be able to walk the streets!

Great drop.

I don't see a regime change happening. The protests will force them to the table. There has been no regime change in NK or Syria. Things will get worked out. I'm becoming very confident in Trump's foreign policy.

Add: Mike Pompeo's GREAT interview on Iran

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

Good Point...Have you ever seen more ads on Tv for diseases/conditions they probably caused themselves than the last 2-3 years

Endless shows involving doctors etc. How come? Q says chain of command = CIA.

It occurs to me one of the biggest signs DJT is a problem is ObamaCare. But not for the reason you'd think. The med insurance law is called Obama-care. Obama. Hmmm. Constitution - you know Obama was a constitutional scholar, says "something blah blah blah about Separation of Powers" and who makes the "laws."

DJT, among his other cleverness, is forcing congress to actually make the changes to the laws they blame him for using his powers to enforce, but they won't. He's following the doctrine, and this is a HUGE problem for them.

My Mother is hopelessly addicted to any tv show involving doctors

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Published on May 9, 2018

Today's news:

Great drop.

Add: Mike Pompeo's GREAT interview on Iran

edit on 7-8-2018 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-8-2018 by crankyoldman because: reply gone haywire. ADDING to TL post

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: Mike Stivic

Meathead, you do your thing. Let us chest thumping monkeys do the rest - in the ring. Lurk on buddy.

Luv ya bro.

Ditto

With all the doxxing going on by Anonymous and the MSM trying to DOX the Q, why hasn't he been outed yet? Gives credibility to the Q's that they haven't been revealed or hacked. (Yet)

EIT

"we're going to doxx Q followers, but not Q, no, we're not going to doxx Q himself, no, just the followers, but Q no, he's fine, just the followers, not Q." Does that sum it up?

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

Me too.

You know...

Will the REAL Anonymous step forward and doxx these fools?

Going after private citizens researching government corruption should not be looked at as a worthy cause.

Unless you are operating for the benefit of only one political party.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Yup... and it sure seems a disturbing proportion of them need to be "managed" but can't be cured.

It also seems that we're getting a lot of "good advice" that ends up being pretty darn bad for our health. Just yesterday I read about a newly published study that showed whole fat dairy products are actually quite good for us, despite being a saturated fat, and provides protections not easily obtained elsewhere.

At last, you can go full fat! Research shows that it's actually good for you (in the right amount)

Of course everything in moderation -- too much of anything is too much.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

This is interesting! I believe it's on topic since HRC is major player in the Deep state Cabal.

Amazon's Alexa claims H. Clinton killed Vince Foster, when asked.."Who did Hillary Clinton have killed?"

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Check if you've made the list, lol.

Greetings, here's more than 280 names and 170 Twitter account of Q follower to dox and troll. You're not a legion Q. #MafiaProject

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Wow! That is interesting! I have a feeling Alexa won't be responding that way much longer though

I wonder where/how Alexa gets her information? If it were just archived reports and internet chatter and such, since no one has ever been formally charged with the crime, I guess it would come from the longstanding rumors... but I'm kinda surprised it's Hillary and not Bill. I guess that just says more about where my head is at!

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Feels like a trap to get my IP

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   

I tested it. It's confirmed. Alexa referenced a wikipedia article.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: KewlDaddyFatty

Very very curious! I wonder how many Wikipedia geeks are combing their various pages to find that reference (any/all) and remove it???

Methinks that slipped by the watchers

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

Have you not seen the capture the flag edition of HWNDU?

Watch that video and you will know why the anons on the Chan's were chosen.

Keep up the great work, team!

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

....and it starts rolling....

Going to love how the media is going to try and spin this.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Way behind today but want to set the record straight about "Walk Away"

Epoch Times

Brandon Straka, the founder of the "Walk Away" movement. (Brandon Straka)

While speaking to The Epoch Times about the explosion of his #WalkAway campaign, Straka had to occasionally stop to go style a client’s hair, all while fielding a constant barrage of newcomers’ testimonial letters, videos, and emails—over 1,000 a day.

His video is at the link. Unable to find on you tube.

my apologies if already posted, jumping 10 plus pages ahead.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

How ridiculous is it of them to say they don't like Q taking advantage of people then they doxx those people?

Disgraceful.

Let's see them doxx Q. They can't so they stoop to this.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

probably a few 400 lb dudes sitting in a basement eating cheeto's

new topics

top topics

<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join